Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:01:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO]FXC Fexchange - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange / Masternode  (Read 9220 times)
redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

3500 blocks in 1 hour. Lips sealed

Too many people digging, that is the disadvantage for the later. We decided to restart the block and run the Explorer again within 1 hour

What about those that found blocks on original chain?  You will compensate on the new chain for their time and effort, the early adopters and believers of your technology?  You should pay out anything below block 3500 to those who send you wallet file of old chain.
We are thankful for the early participation of some members. But that over-development can be a problem. That may be due to an error in the FXC coin construction. We want to see it grow normally
And we do not want the community to think that the members of the development team have deliberately excavated so much when the new FXC coin was created.
Please understand us. If you are us, I believe you will do just like us

We understand there is error you can't control and we don't blame you.  But you must pay us the coins we mined.  It's a simple request: if I have 50 coin on old chain, give me 50 coin on new chain.  This shows you take responsibility for your development.  Otherwise you just develop and dump with no care.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Fexchange (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

How do I make the wallet?
Link download wallet has been active again
https://github.com/FXCMarket/fxccore/releases/tag/v0.12.2.3.2nd
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

New pool

Ports:

GPU:          3577
Nicehash:   3578
Low diff:     3579

Tellmeister

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:30:38 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 03:59:23 PM by Tellmeister

Devs fucked up difficulty. It need to changes after each block not after 30 as it is now.

Seems to be fixed
johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Please pay the miners of first chain.  3800 blocks were dug before relaunch.  This is 3800 * 25 = 95,000 coins.  You have a premine of over 1 million, and you will make a TON of coins from your masternodes because no one else will have masternodes for a long time.  So you can afford to PAY YOUR EARLY SUPPORTERS.  Please.  We spent time and energy mining to support your chain.

At least pay every early miner UP TO 2500 coins.  This way, if one miner took more than 100 blocks, and got 2000+ blocks, you only need to pay 2500 coins.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ruoimuoi

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

I can minning with AMD RX470? give me config for sgminer please?
Thanks all!
tokkey

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

Please tell me how to get this coin.
DiMMkA

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

Wallet not sync
dunedainbob

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

Still no word on compensating miners who mined early?  I'm okay taking a capped amount (it makes sense that dev doesn't want to risk promising to pay back first chain, only to find one guy instamined 1000 blocks and is due 25,000 FXC).   But the dev should definitely make payouts of FXC to anyone who mined any amount on first chain, up to a certain cap (2500 is fine because only whales will have mined more than 2500, and 2500 is more than fair for a broken chain).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

On your website you indicate already 2 Masternodes. So I guess that the only possibility is that you are the only one who could launch these MN until someone could mine the correct amount ?
kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

Do you have competitors?
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Translation of Russian language https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809584.new#new

FqbkAZNaF4jAt7xeSgBGoUzfWZhujsBfYW  Smiley

Google bullshit.
JaC0b

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Portuguese Translation Reserved!

Past Works: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MmB90X2KcDPZiuNW8Tm7F4-pEzGmrsdVa6xLq3yvUdc/edit?usp=sharing
CreamyG31337

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

IMO this still needs a translation into proper English.

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
harapagornis

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

I could do the dutch translation.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Please tell me how to get this coin.

This coin you can get by mining, and soon it should be listed in some exchange, so you can get but paying.
tinpay

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

Hi dev do you have bounty program?
thirbilb

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

looking forward this great project,  i wish this project a big success. goodluck.
Wmj0FSsK9ofql0ZFm

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:48:10 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:17:09 PM by Wmj0FSsK9ofql0ZFm

Still no word on compensating miners who mined early?  I'm okay taking a capped amount (it makes sense that dev doesn't want to risk promising to pay back first chain, only to find one guy instamined 1000 blocks and is due 25,000 FXC).   But the dev should definitely make payouts of FXC to anyone who mined any amount on first chain, up to a certain cap (2500 is fine because only whales will have mined more than 2500, and 2500 is more than fair for a broken chain).

Dev seems only interested in Kim Jong Un-ing all the coins to themselves and then dumping on an exchange on the first price rise. They won't compensate.

Too many people digging, that is the disadvantage for the later. We decided to restart the block and run the Explorer again within 1 hour

What about those that found blocks on original chain?  You will compensate on the new chain for their time and effort, the early adopters and believers of your technology?  You should pay out anything below block 3500 to those who send you wallet file of old chain.
We are thankful for the early participation of some members. But that over-development can be a problem. That may be due to an error in the FXC coin construction. We want to see it grow normally
And we do not want the community to think that the members of the development team have deliberately excavated so much when the new FXC coin was created.

And I don't get why these devs hate early adopters? People that mine a lot at the start of a coin with a huge premine help increase coin distribution. They'll dump on the first exchange, which gives non-miners a chance to acquire the coin at an affordable rate, which will increase coin circulation and facilitate organic price and community growth.

But by hoarding a premine and giving breadcrumbs to others, you make people fight over scraps and increase artificial scarcity, making people trade the coin at an inflated $100 apiece before dumping your premine and scamming everyone.

It's the complete opposite of decentralised.

Controlling early supply of a non premined coin makes sense, but huge premine AND instamine protection? Do you think the community here is that stupid to not see through your scam? They're not, because they're telling you to compensate miners of the first chain, but of course you won't compensate them.

"If we were you, we would do just like you"? Dream on, we're not scammers.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Still no word on compensating miners who mined early?  I'm okay taking a capped amount (it makes sense that dev doesn't want to risk promising to pay back first chain, only to find one guy instamined 1000 blocks and is due 25,000 FXC).   But the dev should definitely make payouts of FXC to anyone who mined any amount on first chain, up to a certain cap (2500 is fine because only whales will have mined more than 2500, and 2500 is more than fair for a broken chain).

Dev seems only interested in Kim Jong Un-ing all the coins to themselves and then dumping on an exchange on the first price rise. They won't compensate.

And I don't get why these devs hate early adopters? People that mine a lot at the start of a coin with a huge premine help increase coin distribution. They'll dump on the first exchange, which gives non-miners a chance to acquire the coin at an affordable rate, which will increase coin circulation and facilitate organic price and community growth.

But by hoarding a premine and giving breadcrumbs to others, you make people fight over scraps and increase artificial scarcity, making people trade the coin at an inflated $100 apiece before dumping your premine and scamming everyone.

It's the complete opposite of decentralised.

Controlling early supply of a non premined coin makes sense, but huge premine AND instamine protection? Do you think the community here is that stupid to not see through your scam? They're not, because they're telling you to compensate miners of the first chain, but of course you won't compensate them.

"If we were you, we would do just like you"? Dream on, we're not scammers.

My fud detector just got an erection.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: