Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO]FXC Fexchange - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange / Masternode  (Read 9221 times)
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

I see your Premine pretty much
What are your plans for that Premine coins?

This is our plan
30% of the Premine will be used to create social media campaigns. As listed on masternode communities like masternodes.online, mnrank.com and future advertising campaigns that FXC's development team will deploy. 70% of the Premine will be distributed to the development team by 4 people and subsequent members when joined to the FXC development team.

Update 01/24/2018 : Lock 900.000 coin FXC(in Premine) at Adrress FbSHkpA2wF749EySWLvYokVXALxHiyyyV8. (Coin FXC will be distributed to the development team every three months. Each time is 150000 coins. Help the community understand that we will not sell off coin FXC for a profit).
The masternode will only remain at 2 to stabilize the system. The other masternode will of the community launch completely natural. We are not greedy for the small amount of minternode to lose the sense of community

It seems the distribution to the developer is too much.

Fexchange (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

This is our plan
30% of the Premine will be used to create social media campaigns. As listed on masternode communities like masternodes.online, mnrank.com and future advertising campaigns that FXC's development team will deploy. 70% of the Premine will be distributed to the development team by 4 people and subsequent members when joined to the FXC development team.

Update 01/24/2018 : Lock 900.000 coin FXC(in Premine) at Adrress FbSHkpA2wF749EySWLvYokVXALxHiyyyV8. (Coin FXC will be distributed to the development team every three months. Each time is 150000 coins. Help the community understand that we will not sell off coin FXC for a profit).
The masternode will only remain at 2 to stabilize the system. The other masternode will of the community launch completely natural. We are not greedy for the small amount of minternode to lose the sense of community

This will be used to pay new members to join the development team. We need more resources to create a different decentralized trading platform. We will look for new members in the community that fit the future development goals of FXC
So we do not distribute 100% of the Primine that we own, using that Primine number to pay for the contributions of new members.
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

This is our plan

This will be used to pay new members to join the development team. We need more resources to create a different decentralized trading platform. We will look for new members in the community that fit the future development goals of FXC
So we do not distribute 100% of the Primine that we own, using that Primine number to pay for the contributions of new members.

Premine very many but not seem to have the Airdrop campaign. I think the community is very interested in this.
I notice that Premine distributes to developers too big.

Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

this coin mines to slow. after mining for 24 hours, I still dont even have  1 whole coin.....

waste of time and electricity, and waste of use of expensive video cards...

no new coin should mine this slow

their mac wallet doesnt work, and they dont have a linux wallet. for now they just have a windows wallet which is easy to put a virus in. If they cant make mac or linux wallets, you shouldnt waste hardware and electricity mining for them.

a word of advice to the miners, mine something else thats worth something, they made this coin to hard to mine so they can charge like $50 for it. Video cards are EXPENSIVE dont waste the video card mining this shit

just a hyped up shit coin

now where can I see my 0.20 worth of FXC shit coin so I can make my money back?
welhzh

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

I mined a whole day with four 1080ti , but got only 3 coins, this is wasting my time and power.
Wmj0FSsK9ofql0ZFm

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

We encountered a threatening response from the first exploiters. Take a look

TheKryptonian - Today at 10:28 AM
Hey - I just wanted to write to encourage you guys to pay the early miners at least a small something on the first FXC chain.  You have to stop the FUD.  You don't have to pay me if you do't want to, I will let my shares go.  But please  PLEASE at least pay the other early miners - ask for their wallet private keys, check their confirmed + unconfirmed balance, and pay them something.  Pay them up to like 1500 or 2000 or something.  Otherwise, they will keep on complaining on the forums and on discord, and the coin value will be hurt a lot.  We should re-focus the discussion to the awesome features of your coin, and the best way to do that is to offer a payout to those miners so that they stop complaining.  Please consider this seriously.  I know you dont want to increase coin supply too fast too early.  So don't pay them the whole amount, but at least pay them a good amount.  And like I said, I won't ask for my share.  I just want them to stop being negative.  I have sent this message to other members of your team too, please discuss it at least

They have exploited a lot of blocks in 1-2 working hours (about 3600 blocks). That is the moment that we are having problems in the process of starting to run FXC coin. The first diggers have benefited from our system error.

This is the final decision from FXC's development team: We will not compensate FXC's first peers because they have benefited from a bug in FXC's co-driver operations.

The members have dug first. Stop sending threatening letters to the development team. We believe that the majority of the community will believe in the integrity of the FXC development team instead of the bad responses of the few.

Look up "threatening" and "exploiter" in the dictionary.

For "threatening", you'll find the opposite of TheKryptonian. For "exploiter", you will find "FXC Dev Team".

Also, look up "integrity" too while you're at it (Eatbatterys might be thinking the same.)
DiMMkA

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Linux wallet still not sync. Devs!!!!
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

Eat that NiceHash Bitches... Grin Grin
Yea f*** nicehash kills every new coin. Devs made relanch especially for that clever miners ))
Fexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:42:19 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 01:39:55 AM by Fexchange

You delete the data in the appdata and download the new linux package at: https://github.com/FXCMarket/fxccore/releases/download/fxc-0.12.2.4/fxc-qt-0.12.2.4-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz
happenZ

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

You delete the data in the appdata and download the new linux package at: https://github.com/FXCMarket/fxccore/releases/download/fxc-0.12.2.4/Fxc-Qt-0.12.2.4-OSX.dmg

Do you pay translation bounty and if so how much FXC? Need to know before i begin.
Madrigo

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Well, that difficulted quickly.
GRomAR

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

windows wallet  8 hours is not synchronized
No transaction from pool
yume91

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

No transaction from pool

My wallet is still in sync and working normally

Fexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

No transaction from pool
You delete the data in the %appdata% and download download the new version at : http://fexchange.market/download-wallet-window/
Darkfly

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

Chinese translation reserved

Focus on Masternode cryptocurrency data analysis & Bring more Masternode cryptocurrencies to the Chinese market.
WeChat:mncnol || QQ Group:705538328 || MNCN Discord
welhzh

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:46:28 AM

is the mining still low effective?
Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

is the mining still low effective?

You might not get many coins as it's big demand, ppl want to have Masternodes, they are good ROI and whoever gets them first will get nice rewards, so it's like a race, who gets it first, that's why it's hard to mine it, but that will make price of coin high, so even if you dont get many coins, they are valuable.

Right now they are being bought for 60k satoshi and more, probably price now is like 80k satoshi ++

Izac

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange is a future of exchanges so it will be interesting to see the progress.
GRomAR

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

No transaction from pool
You delete the data in the %appdata% and download download the new version at : http://fexchange.market/download-wallet-window/
I loss all transaction and adress, if i delete all data %appdata%. 
Fexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

No transaction from pool
I loss all transaction and adress, if i delete all data %appdata%. 
Go to the discord so we can help you : https://discord.gg/rcz5gx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: