Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Bitcoin wallet are you using?  (Read 313 times)
cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

I am using myetherwallet for my bitcoin. I believe it is safe and easy to use. No one can hack it easily because it has its own unique private key that protects each account.

sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

I'm using a cash register purse. He never let me down in my life and I can not get enough of him. Very much everything is clearly described and every operation can be tracked.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

I prefer myetherwallet so I am going to stick with it because it didn't disappoint me until now. I recommend it
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

Blokcheyn wallet is my choice since a long time, I'm glad that it was not forgotten and until this time it develops. I think that it is a very nice interface and an amazing system.
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

Bitcoin wallet is like a bank account, you can get Bitcoin, store them and then send them to others. There are two main types of wallets: a wallet software that you can install on your PC or mobile device. You have complete control over your Bitcoin, but sometimes it's difficult to install and maintain.
I am using Electrum to keep my Bitcoin because my friends told me its the best Bitcoin wallet until now. And you, which wallet are you using?

Well some of my Bitcoin are on the exchanges like Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin where I can do my short trade and mid term trade and the rest of my Bitcoin which I'm really holding for long time are on my hard wallet which is Nano Ledger S. I suggest that you should buy hard wallet like Nano Ledger S and Trezor because they are more secured that cold wallet like electrum.
darina yurgova

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

I do not know how much more crypto currency will be and how much it will be possible to earn on them, but in any case there are risks?
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

What I am using the local wallet in my country which is coins.ph wallet. I like it because it is accepted in many payment centers in my country. It is very convenient.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: