Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying into ICO from USA via third party  (Read 96 times)
sleabo (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

Hello,
does anyone know of a service where you can buy into ICOs via third party to avoid the restrictions of being based in the United States?
thanks
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Hello,
does anyone know of a service where you can buy into ICOs via third party to avoid the restrictions of being based in the United States?
thanks

Don't know if you can find a third-party service to do this. Actually, you can have someone from other countries pay for you by using an escrow service. You just need to find a trustworthy person to be able to do that.
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Hello,
thanks

crypto curency still anonymous, if you want buy ico project you only choose ico without KYC
and then you only use VPN service, you can buy in ico project

alternative you can buy coin after listing in exchanger

because this now never people open service, because very small interest buy in ico project use third party service
sleabo (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

Hello,
thanks

Don't know if you can find a third-party service to do this. Actually, you can have someone from other countries pay for you by using an escrow service. You just need to find a trustworthy person to be able to do that.

Do you know of any Escrow services ? reason being I am thinking about being that trusted person - I am UK based
_ICOBroker_

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

We are offering investors and traders from all over the world a chance to participate in any current or upcoming ICO.
We also pool together investments to acquire pre-sale bonuses, and have a proven record of trust and completed investments.
If you wish to participate in any upcoming ICO's, please visit us at http://icobroker.trade for more information,
or email us at info<AT>icobroker.trade
Our ANN thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144224.0 
Bounty_90

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

I do not need escrow services, I will do everything upfront. For way less than 10% fees.
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

Hello,
thanks

Do you know of any Escrow services ? reason being I am thinking about being that trusted person - I am UK based

There's a lot of escrow service provider in this forum some of them are legendary and hero members just be sure to check their feedback first. You can find them mostly on the Services section of this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: