Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 3119 times)
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

Hello everyone, we appreciate your support enormously and want to thank all of you for the response over the past two days, we didn't expect to receive so much good feedback from you and it only makes us want to work even harder to ensure the success of this platform.

Users are constantly signing up and we can only make this our mission to make sure everything is set up perfectly for you!

We have some bad news and some great news.

The bad news is that due to some problems with a campaign we have to postpone the opening of Bountyhive by ~12 hours.  Nothing major, but we want everything to be perfect for you guys while also respecting the requests of said campaign.

The great news is that we're launching with FIVE brand new Bounty Campaigns (different from the ones I already have here on Bitcointalk), adding more campaigns weekly and sometimes even daily. So, as soon as you'll log in today, you will have 5 campaigns to participate in.

I hope you can all understand that we simply want everything to be the best it can be for Bounty Hunters, hence why we had to take this decision.

Thank you and if you any questions please post them,
Bountyhive.io Team

We are understand the situation. I hope bountyhive will be launched smoothly.
about those bounty campaigns that you mention, are they exclusively available only in bountyhive?
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

It's always better to postpone a launch a bit if there are any glitches than starting out with a not fully functional system that might scare off potential users, so I think you made the right choice.

Did you change the countdown accordingly or will you launch in countdown time left + 12 hours?

Good project. And good luck

Thank you, we are hoping you're gonna have a great time on Bountyhive!

Countdown is changed accordingly. The platform will be live when it reaches 0.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

We are understand the situation. I hope bountyhive will be launched smoothly.
about those bounty campaigns that you mention, are they exclusively available only in bountyhive?

Yes, they will only be available on Bountyhive, that's the major advantage:

• You'll be able to login with your social media accounts once and then participate in every social media campaign.
  • You'll be able to select your translation language once and reserve translations in every campaign.
  • You won't have to post daily/weekly twitter reports and many more advantages I'm leaving for you guys to discover!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:29:46 AM

Dear Friends, we are happy to announce that Bountyhive is now live and can be accessed by everyone who is registered!

Unfortunately, there were some delays because of some missing info with one of the campaigns, in the end, we have decided that the 5th campaign will be added a little later in order to not postpone anymore.

Bountyhive currently features 4 campaigns:

Bitcoinus - a crypto payment processing platform designed to simplify the adoption of cryptocurrencies for e-commerce businesses. It features the lowest fee on the market which will be standard 0.5% for all e-commerce businesses.

Skychain - an open infrastructure, based on the blockchain, which provides the possibility to create, train and use high-quality medical neural networks.

FamilyPoints - a platform which has been developed to focus on parenting and giving rewards to parents that makes use of the platform in carrying out their parenting duties.It is scalable and blockchain-based Parents who make use of the platform can get as much as 40% bonus on baby and maternity product purchases they make.

Pindify - a blockchain based online market platform for providers of music, art & media. Pindify aims to become the “Amazon” of music, arts & media. Providers can open their stores (portfolios) on the Pindify market.

We will continue to add campaigns regularly from now on, so if you have any suggestions please let us know.

Starting right now you can also use the referral system! I know many of you have been waiting for this. In order to start referring people, you have to use the special referral link which you can find in the Menu Tab with the same name.

Thank you all once again for the incredible support! We will give our best to make this the best bounty platform.
Happy Bountyhunting,
The Bountyhive Team

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

I signed up in bountyhive, cool UI. but, can i connect my bounty there? of course bounty that you manage, like TokenStars
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

I signed up in bountyhive, cool UI. but, can i connect my bounty there? of course bounty that you manage, like TokenStars

Thank you, we're working on improving it every day!

Right now the past bounties that I lead here will not be ported to Bountyhive.io due to many reasons, mostly the fact that we're using an antic system with google forms here and a whole new, automatic system on Bountyhive.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
xmGx

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

I signed up in bountyhive, but i cant join my  FB profile
 Warning
Этoт URL-aдpec зaблoкиpoвaн: URL-aдpec "https://bountyhive.io/settings/bounty/login/facebook/callback" зaблoкиpoвaн нa Facebook.
url banned, but my fb profile not bunned, whats wrong Huh

birbok

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

This is the best bounty platform that I've seen. It's not even just a platform, but a whole system. ColorlessK and the company respect you, great idea Smiley
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

I signed up in bountyhive, but i cant join my  FB profile
 Warning
Этoт URL-aдpec зaблoкиpoвaн: URL-aдpec "https://bountyhive.io/settings/bounty/login/facebook/callback" зaблoкиpoвaн нa Facebook.
url banned, but my fb profile not bunned, whats wrong Huh

Facebook Login has been fixed.

Thanks for your patience!

Facebook Login has been temporarily fixed. It seems like FB doesn’t like us 😂 Until we get in contact with them to get this sorted out you can input your Facebook Profile the same way you input your Bitcointalk Account.
Go on the bounty settings page (bountyhive.io/settings/bounty) and you will see what I’m talking about.
For users that have already logged in with Facebook, this is not needed, this is only for users that tried to login after facebook blocked the URL.

NOTE: You have to delete your cache to see the new settings page.

Happy Facebook Bounty-Hunting !

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
birbok

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

Question: How to count the week, from the beginning of the bounty (for example start from January 25, then from Thursday to Wednesday)?
ershva

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

I like the team, like the project and everything like they do. I participated in ICO. The only mistake of the room is the lack of popularity in twitter and telegram
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

I just signed up and I have to say I am positively surprised. I´m going to add my social media acconts and discover the possibilities of your website, I really like it so far.

ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:19:10 AM

Question: How to count the week, from the beginning of the bounty (for example start from January 25, then from Thursday to Wednesday)?

A week is counted differently for each campaign and it's calculated this way: date of campaign start + 7 days (I think you may have already understood that).

You can check when the campaign started by checking the timeline that is available for every campaign on their respective bounty page on Bountyhive.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:12:24 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 10:23:00 AM by ColorlessK

Yup, I have an active account at BOUNTYHIVE. I'm amazed at just how easy and fun it is to improve our daily activities, especially whenever we're working on any bounty campaign afterwards under this bounty platform. I swear guys, You’ll be amazed too.

Thank you for saying this, your support is one of the main reasons why we do this, we will be improving the platform day after day so that it becomes more complete and easier to use.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

I just signed up and I have to say I am positively surprised. I´m going to add my social media acconts and discover the possibilities of your website, I really like it so far.

Thank you for the support, Desperaboss!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
TyrellWellick

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:31:30 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 01:10:44 AM by TyrellWellick

Hi guys, nice project though just a thought, is the projects enlisted here on the site 100% legit all the time?
I mean I like the project but I'm just curious, what is your profit in this?
Legit previous projects tho, especially lucyd. Those smartglasses are lit af.

Edit: Is this what I think it is? No more report format for social media campaigns? How can we see our bounty progress? I mean our entries?
Haven't discovered the whole site yet. I just created my account.
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:13:46 AM

Hi guys, nice project though just a thought, is the projects enlisted here on the site 100% legit all the time?

Edit: Is this what I think it is? No more report format for social media campaigns? How can we see our bounty progress? I mean our entries?

Yes, our team checks all ICOs that want to be posted and makes sure only trustworthy ICOs are accepted, we quickly deny any shady ICO. As you said yourself, my past projects were all legit.

One of the many features of Bountyhive is that you don't have to post daily/weekly reports. You can track your entries on the "My Campaigns" page.
We make a Bounty Hunter's life easier, I'm in contact on an hourly basis with you guys and I'm aware of every problem a Bounty Hunter faces!

If you have more questions please join our telegram group, where our staff will gladly help you!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
TyrellWellick

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

Yes, our team checks all ICOs that want to be posted and makes sure only trustworthy ICOs are accepted, we quickly deny any shady ICO. As you said yourself, my past projects were all legit.

One of the many features of Bountyhive is that you don't have to post daily/weekly reports. You can track your entries on the "My Campaigns" page.
We make a Bounty Hunter's life easier, I'm in contact on an hourly basis with you guys and I'm aware of every problem a Bounty Hunter faces!

If you have more questions please join our telegram group, where our staff will gladly help you!

Hot damn, you guys are good. If only I could add my other on-going bounty campaigns right now. I'd definitely pursue using your platform. It is indeed a big help for bounty hunters like me. Those automated bounty campaign reporting sheets somehow helps the bounty community be more active and productive by saving lil  bit of time from organizing report format sheets, and the fact that all the projects that is in the site is legit would make a huge difference on how to bounty hunting community progresses. For other bounty hunting starters out there this one is really worth checking out.

More power for this project. To the MOON!
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

The platform looks quite cool. It awesome to find all of your bounty campaigns at a single place plus referral bonus is a big selling point.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

Hot damn, you guys are good. If only I could add my other on-going bounty campaigns right now. I'd definitely pursue using your platform. It is indeed a big help for bounty hunters like me. Those automated bounty campaign reporting sheets somehow helps the bounty community be more active and productive by saving lil  bit of time from organizing report format sheets, and the fact that all the projects that is in the site is legit would make a huge difference on how to bounty hunting community progresses. For other bounty hunting starters out there this one is really worth checking out.

More power for this project. To the MOON!

Thanks for the kind words!

That is exactly the problem we are fixing with Bountyhive: Bounty Hunters that want to do their tasks but can't because they lose too much time reporting and searching for campaigns.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀