Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
Rangga27

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
i think eth is better than btc because now more new coin is using eth platform, which can pump eth price,
kere hore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

All I know For now I prefer Ethereum because bitcoin cannot be predicted when it will rise again and Ethereum has the potential and fluctuations in the value of the price is slightly compared with bitcoin
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

as far as I know, Bitcoin now leads in terms of popularity and funding in it. and ETH has a good chance of becoming more popular and more expensive, though not so fast. and you should also consider how much ETH or altcoin will remain, but will eventually be traded to buy Bitcoin for Fiat. But I think both cryptocurrencies will become more popular by the end of this year.
Sid1611

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

I would go with etherium
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

it is impossible to compare them only because both are at the moment the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and it will be

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Both Bitcoin and ethereum have made their own value in the market. In the future, ETH will increase the more expensive value in the market, in the future both will maintain their ownership over other crypto currency. Someone in future investing in ethereum and bitcoin. The price of ethereum is still lower than that of bitcoin, therefore there is a trend of investor in etherum. Both will set new dimensions in the future.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

I will choose Ethereum because in such a short time on the market it turned out incredibly cool to grow in price and transactions are fast
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

if Ethereum is compared with Bitcoin, then Ethereum will lose to Bitcoin. and which as we know Bitcoin is the best coin dak still no match. therefore I chose the unrivaled Bitcoin.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

i think eth is better than btc because now more new coin is using eth platform, which can pump eth price,
Bitcoin and ETH are two coin safe and potentially on the cryptocurrency market. 2 coin is very much trusted and invested in it. Regardless of how the cryptocurrency market is changing, the two coin volatility is still at its lowest, strong and always moving in a positive direction.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

I think ethereum and bitcoin is a profitable coin if we have it in our wallet. And both are the best coins. For now Bitcoin is better at saving value than on Ether, so it's better for long-term investments. Ethereum on the other hand has a great chance to take over Bitcoin. I read some articles that up to now Ethereum has a higher usage per daily crypto transaction. Ethereum is another platform for cryptocurrency, and offers deals faster than Bitcoin.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

This is an eternal question, what is better bitcoin or etherium, lol)). But there is no right answer. If you want to invest in crypto, then I would advise not to choose what is better, but to buy both.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

investors predict that Bitcoin will grow to 40,000$+ in this year and ETHEREUM will grow 4000$+ therefore i think it is better to invest on Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because now Bitcoin is 7000$ and ETH 450$ if actually Bitcoin will go to 40,000$ then there is 5.5x. as same as if eth is going to 4000$ then there is near 10x multipler.. so Ethereum is much profit than Bitcoin according to my knowledge 
I hope it will. I keep everything in ETH. If it works, I will be very happy. ETH. Very big possibilities. Fingers crossed. Everything is falling down now Sad.

dazz

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

My personal opinion is that this discussion is useless. As the Ethereum is dependent on Bitcoin.
Cryptotem

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

Seems like a lot of people who prefer Ethereum here. Personally I would go for Bitcoin. It has been tested the most and if it goes to zero, the market will probably too. I don't think that is the case with Ethereum.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

Bitcoin leads the market for now and future i think. Eth have much better features as fast and cheap transaction but BTC is the most popular one to buy first.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

for myself for a long term investment I choose Ethereum because if we choose Ethineum's old investment potentially will increase in the coming year.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

Well, first of all, you must understand that there is no logical comparison among Ethereum and bitcoin.

Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle.

If your only sense for comparing both is the market capital, then my answer will be "It could be possible, but it will take years before that happen".
There are a lot many uptrends around Bitcoin, with lightning network coming in place and FOMO money driving in Crypto, the Bitcoin dominance is supposedly to increase back above 50%.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

In any case, grandfather bitcoin will always be the leader, This is unequivocal. Etherium has hard times, and apparently they will last a long time, but I think he will survive, and will become even stronger due to these tests. But I would not compare Bitcoin and Ether - it's like comparing the Internet and the app in appstore.
kadirmon

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

Bitcoin is big boss. Eth is general manager Wink
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

I invest in both coins. It seems to me that these are the most reliable and promising projects. For long-term investment is the best choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: