Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I could be millonaire now (BUT NOT)  (Read 758 times)
jollyreti

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

I could have been billionaire if I knew about bitcoin in 2011, but unfortunately I found out about it couple month ago and I am angry only with my stupidity.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

I bought lots of bitcoins when BTC was at 2K$/BTC...
If I didn't spend most of them I could now be RICH! (or even millonaire)

Don't act like me and try to keep the invests as long as possible, I could have earned LOTS of $ but I earned about 500$ instead.
I can't be angry with myself as I didn't lose anything, but I didn't earn as much as I could have earned.

What are your stories about BTC? What do you think about mine?

Have a nice day

Time to move on and make another step to richness. It's not a bad thing that you spent most of your bitcoin if you really in need that time. Besides, it's not yet too late to invest again especially bitcoin's market value is down.
I was investing at 12K USD last year before it skyrocketed to 20K USD and i my profit is doubled and i feel just lucky that time.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

this topic doesn't make any sense!

and it is really bad to encourage people to buy and hold bitcoin in order to become rich/millionaires. that has never been good.
instead you should first learn more about what bitcoin (a peer to peer digital cash) means and then encourage others to learn more about it and start using it as they should and enjoy the benefits of using a peer to peer digital cash which is decentralized and censorship resistance.

There is a FOMO brewing...
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

If no one had spent any bitcoin then the price would not have increased.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

Better to keep your bitcoin and safe it into a place where you can forget it all and once you've found it again in the future, you're a millionaire !! ( or not )

For me as investor, I'm keep hold and hold because based on bitcoin graph, it shows a promising uptrend every year so it's just like it happen again and again but there is an increment that makes me sure that bitcoin is my favorite investment that I've ever had !

Smiley
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1584
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

How could you have become a millionaire if you had hold all your bitcoin till today?  Sad Bitcoin prices rose as they were known to a large population of earth over the course of 8 years. If no one were willing to spend those cheap unworthy shit (at that time) then even today Bitcoin would have been known to only a smaller group of people and no increase in price would have occurred . It is really bad about people just saying that I would have been millionaire, billionaire now if I holded a huge amount of coins but those coins would not have raised in price if they were holding those coins till today...

Remember the story of Pizza lover who sold his 10,000 bitcoin for ordering 2 large pizzas right back in 2010... Because of people like them the coin reached this great heights. Link for Pizza lover topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0  Grin Grin
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

That's a little sad and a lot of regrets. But as you said you did not lost anything. Others suggests that you should sell some and hold some. For me, if the price of any crypto I have if enough for me I'll sell with without hesitation.
But then again, learning a few things on how the prices reacts is a good thing.
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

Well, i feel your pain Roll Eyes There are too many stories about this and many people’s been there at some point. Now, feeling angry or sad won’t help you and others..
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

Have a nice day

Yes, we all understand how you are feeling right now.

I used to have more than 15 bitcoins when the price was roughly at $250 each one of them. It wasn't a bunch of money, so i spent all that money on a vacation on Cuba (it is at 500 KM from me)

I could have more than 120K right now.. I was a dumbass.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Don't act like me and try to keep the invests as long as possible, I could have earned LOTS of $ but I earned about 500$ instead.
I can't be angry with myself as I didn't lose anything, but I didn't earn as much as I could have earned.

Have a nice day

Ya i agree it is quite wasted... as money is used to grow money and i do know some friends use money to flip money which is many times the amount. However what done is done dont brood over it, anyway money does not have a limit keep earning again..... good luck to your journey again
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

of course, hodling is always the best strategy. i have observed many cases and I realized that patience will help us earn money from cryptocurrency.
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

I can understand how you are feeling but there's no point lingering on it. Just be happy you made some profit or re-invest that money. I couldn't see how the price could rise much above 2500 so I never invested until a couple months later when it had more than doubled

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

Don't even get me started on how rich I would be now if I had only been smart enough to take a risk. I used to sell Xbox Live codes a few years ago, back when they were in point denominations, and I would have people offering me dozens of bitcoins for an 800 point code. DOZENS of bitcoins, that's right over $100k for a $5 code. If only I had taken the time to read into the technology, I would have understood then that it would flourish like this. Oh well, at least I made it to the party eventually.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
darkfox12

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

I think we all have a missed opportunity story.  It wasn't BTC for me but ETH.  Sold all my ETH when it was 100 because I needed the cash.  If that wasn't the case I'd be sitting pretty right now.  Oh well, keep researching, investing and it'll happen!
the_dump11

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

A good friend of mine bought bitcoins when they were worth about 700 dollars. He sold them after some time thereby multiplying your capital in 7 times. But now he is very upset if he knew what bitcoin will grow back in several times, he'd been saving them up for a better event
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

I think that many of us incurred such errors when selling our bitcoins when we thought that their growth potential was limited to certain historical parameters, and this has shown how useless and troublesome traditional technical analysis can be in the bitcoin market.

But fortunately the doors remain open and the opportunity to continue generating wealth through bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has not gone away, but remains more vigorous than ever.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

everyone here has similar stories but feeling of missing out of profits is not right strategy, you need to find the opportunities again and again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

I think that now you will not be a millionaire when you buy Bitcoin.
Better invest in some alt coins like DeepOnion.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ronypro

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

Have a nice day
Wooow reading your story is like my story back in 2017 jan-feb i started to recieve payments in btc from my clients.
And yes i got a toyal of 1.05 btc after i realise its true worh.back then i sold every thing arround 100usd proft.
and now when i look into my blockchain account it fell me very sad.
sunneybitc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

so many people could have been millionares.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: