Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: upcomming coins that pay dividends?  (Read 148 times)
DarkDrake (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

what is some of the most promising project in terms of dividend paid out to coin/token holders?
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

what is some of the most promising project in terms of dividend paid out to coin/token holders?

Well, NEO is a top 10 token, has a lot of potential for growth in 2018. (a lot of announced development), it's dividend is paid in the form of a GAS coin.

From the less known there is a very interesting platform called eXRN, it's development is rather steady and it's not worth much so it means that if anything is about to happen there the gains will be huge. "A dividend" is called eXRT.
Contrary to my expectations, eREAL has a steady development. They promised dividends but for now they weren't able to hand out any, but maybe that will change.

Those two may not be your average safe bets, but worth checking for sure.

phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

The dividend paying coin now which i know and is also paying me is the Bankera. They are paying me in ETH.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

Check out CryptoBridge, it's still has much room for growth, project is pretty new.

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/tutorial-how-to-stake-bridgecoin-bco-on-cryptobridge-to-receive-50-of-profits-ce3fea3fad2e

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bridgecoin/

DarkDrake (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

Well, NEO is a top 10 token, has a lot of potential for growth in 2018. (a lot of announced development), it's dividend is paid in the form of a GAS coin.

From the less known there is a very interesting platform called eXRN, it's development is rather steady and it's not worth much so it means that if anything is about to happen there the gains will be huge. "A dividend" is called eXRT.
Contrary to my expectations, eREAL has a steady development. They promised dividends but for now they weren't able to hand out any, but maybe that will change.

Those two may not be your average safe bets, but worth checking for sure.

i apriciate your thought out answer Smiley

i knew about NEO however at the current price i don't belive it's worth it for me to pick it up.

i currently hold a small amount of COSS which is what introduced me to the revenue share tokens, i truely like the idea of profit sharing to the investors as you feel like you are actually a part of the platform/company Smiley
DarkDrake (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

that's a nice coin, i will difenetly look into it!
SnowRoll

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

Well, ARK is DPoS, where you can vote for a delegate and get in return up to 10% annually.
Payments are received in ARK and are usually made on a weekly basis.
You can check a profit share calculator here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

Another way to earn a passive income by holding coins is WAVES, but afaik the returns are a lot smaller:
https://wavesplatform.com/leasing
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

maybe you may try token or coin that issued by an exchange

among of them offering a dividend if we buy their share

cryptopia for the example,then bleutrade and etc

bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

You can also look into Kucoin shares (KCS). Kucoin is an exchange where you can get a lot of altcoins (including DeepOnion, the exact reason I'm a lot on Kucoin). When you have some KCS you will get dividend on a percentage of trading fees of all users and you will get a discount on your own trading fees also.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

Maybe not the real dividend, these guys call it an airdrop. Coin is bitcore or BTX, they offer an "airdrop" paid in BTX if you own 1 or more, 1BTX at current prices is sitting at around 20-30$. This airdrop should be distributed as long as there are funds for such thing and you receive like 5% of your coins worth every Monday.

To be eligatable for this airdrop you need to have at least 1coin, as I was saying, plus you have to sign the message with you private key saying "AIRDROP" and post in on the website (https://bitcore.cc/airdrop.php).

According to some predictions their airdrop should end in April this year, and because of this airdrop it can create nice buy walls and price raise. By the way bitcore was a some kind of fork of bitcoin made last year.

Official website: https://bitcore.cc/
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

some developer gives with the offers as investors to collects with guaranteed amount on percentage as displacing use of funds with the ico investment,
of the number range between 20-100 percent that the message should be available as the visit to website of ico scheme from the developer.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
webminati

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

DeepOnion, neblio, ark give out 10% by staking.

Pay also pays some.

Finding a new good dpos project like neo will be good as we can by a lot of coins at a very good price.
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

the following:-

1-Rialto.ai

2-QuantumProject

3-Binance Coin

4-TenX

5-NEO
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

Maybe you should look into spectre, they are building a brokerless binary platform and the platform will be live on march, they pay the dividend based on the volume of trades, paid weekly. The team is really great answering question in telegram chat and it looks promising. The other one I can recommend is taas, they pay dividend every quarter and I already break even with my investment (I bought at the ico).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
@Sun_Fund

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

Hi,

Our asset-backed coin does not pay dividends per se, but you get values equal to your investment in preferred equity shares with a cumulative targeted annual dividend PLUS cryptocurrency at our offer at www.StartEngine.com/sun-fund-dc. (White Paper is in the Updates section.) So you wind up with shares that have their own face value plus the dividend, PLUS the crypto.

It is basically a 2-for-1 offer. $1000 in, for example, would yield $1000 in preferred equity shares (100 @ $10 ea.) with a cumulative targeted annual dividend, plus $1000 in crypto currency. The currency takes 120 days to mature, but when it does it will be asset-backed and exchangeable on Day 1 of its availability.

To sum up: $1000 IN = $2000 face value of securities OUT. There's a SAFT that you exchange for the tokens once they mature.

So you can dump the crypto and keep the shares which have a return. Or dump the shares and keep the crypto. Or... dump everything at face value and walk with a twofer.

Our goal for this crypto currency is to make it a truly valuable asset-backed crypto currency. It's purpose is to encourage investment in renewable energy projects, and grow renewable energy worldwide.

We're a US-based company. Since 2014 we've developed more than $70M in profitable renewable energy assets, and we've booked more than 100 projects to complete in 2018.

We like to know what you think of our offer. Let us know!

-- Sun Fund (Ian McGrady in PR at Sun Fund)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: