Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:50:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit?  (Read 1765 times)
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

of course its legit. Idex is one of the most trusted decentralized exchange. One thing I do not like that is maintenance regulagry.

BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

yes my friend was looking for information about idex, I have a coin that can be in exchange on idex, but I have never transacted in idex, I was looking for information about this.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

My friend was selling tokens on IDEX. says that a good and convenient exchange, like negative feedback on it was not!
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

No, this is a good exchange, but carefully check the address of the link and do not go to advertising in Google, you can get to the fraud

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
luksonmandela

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you

Yes, its legit now, but don't hold tokens in index, if you want trade, idex is normal exchange with low fees + easy withdraw,

But you want connecting with your secret keys, I think if you connecting with major wallet its problem.
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

if I think to buy a token CRPT at IDEX I am very happy because of how fast and easy transactions this can save our time when trading
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you

idex is a good decentralized exchange, they give you aura token for every transaction you make.
and they are trusted in my opinion
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

I do not like the idea of ​​having a price difference far from normal prices and making investors panic with their assets. I'd better wait for a big market that can give a reasonable price for my investment.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Yes IDEX is a legit and trusted decentralized exchanger, but always make sure you type in the correct site https://idex.market before logging in. IDEX needs your private key in order to exchange and to see all your assets. If I were you, Use Metamask for logging in your Eth Address in IDEX, I use It many times and I will ensure you that it was safe and proven.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

I do not recommend idex as your trading place. Idex often experience errors when trading. many are complaining due to a full server, a large minimum withdrawal fee and. trading must have a limit of 0.05 eth in each transaction.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

I have used IDEX many times as well as my friends use it occasionally and no one has encountered any problems until now, I believe that you can use it without concerns .
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Oh sure. The only detail, IDEX - for trading hundreds of tokens. Trade in real time, quickly, as a customer can trade. This is a good trading platform, not a simple form of exchange. I think there will be a lot of serious traders here. Another important detail is that IDEX has good security and the advantages of speed and ease of use.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

i most say that IDEX have been one of the trading platform that you can trade to any preferred altcoin but the problem in IDEX is that they have higher fee of transaction and deposit, if don't have 0.02 or more about you can't trade or deposit any token it that trading platform.
you can as well import your wallet to start trading in that platform.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

I do not recommend idex as your trading place. Idex often experience errors when trading. many are complaining due to a full server, a large minimum withdrawal fee and. trading must have a limit of 0.05 eth in each transaction.
I bought a lot of good coins at low prices on IDEX and I am fairly assured about the quality of this decentralized floor compared to the previous decentralized floor. IDEX is a good choice for investors to pay attention to.

vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

IDEX is an Ethereal-based, Blockchain-based trading platform that provides Token ERC20 transactional pairs developed on the Ethereum platform. IDEX uses smart contracts that allow users to manually manage their private key and secure peer-to-peer transactions. The IDEX also allows for integration through MyEtherWallet wallet, Ledger Nano S and MetaMask similar to EtherDelta.
Idex has never been attacked by hackers or was complained by investors fraud
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

I bought a lot of good coins at low prices on IDEX and I am fairly assured about the quality of this decentralized floor compared to the previous decentralized floor. IDEX is a good choice for investors to pay attention to.
I also use IDEX to trade a lot of coins, everything is very good until now. However, you should keep the coins in different wallets before trading here.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

Have you listened to IDEX? No need to sign up for an account like any other trading platform, just create a private key or import an existing private key such as myetherwallet. It supports some coin transactions.
sestan

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Welcome to the decentralized world! The goal of all cryptotes is decentralization. And such exchanges are the first step to this!
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

IDEX is a very good and suitable platform for trading, and the advantages of IDEX have high security and lots of profit, and are easy for users.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

IDEX is a popular DEX and is supported and appreciated by the user community for its friendliness and customization of independent security options. Most of the ico options are chosen here to create a stable trading volume before being accepted and negotiated on major exchanges. However, IDEX still has many disadvantages in terms of their value tokens. I do not usually trade here. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: