Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 09:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit?  (Read 1768 times)
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

Today it is the best decentralized exchange. You will not be deceived by swindlers as all operations are carried out thanks to smart contracts, all operations are automated. Your funds are safe.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

I have used it a number of times without any trouble. All you need is how to operate it. I don’t see any risk in using Idex, after all it’s been in existence for quite a long time now. It is not in a testing mode so you can go ahead and use it.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Danil Grebenko

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

Personally for me, IDEX, is a strange and incomprehensible exchange, I would not advise on it to trade if there is an opportunity on another exchange
anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you
I think that everything is legal, but I myself did not contact it and I think there is no need for it.
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you
For a long time I use this exchange. Never had a problem working with her. So I recommend! No need to be afraid! Good luck!
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

Today it is the best decentralized exchange. You will not be deceived by swindlers as all operations are carried out thanks to smart contracts, all operations are automated. Your funds are safe.
I do not agree that this is the best exchange. The principle of its operation is the same as the other decentralized exchanges. This exchange is one of the best at the moment. But certainly not in the first place among the exchanges.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

Idex is so so legit, if you know how to use idex it's one of the best exchange for me, easier in listing nice undervalue gem and easy deposit and withdrawal
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

And why do you have concerns about this exchange? It's perfectly legal. I have experience with it, I sold my tokens on it and everything went well. This exchange is quite popular and I think you should not be afraid and you can safely use it. Only in contrast to the exchange Etherdelta on Idex there are limits on the purchase and withdrawal of etherium.

SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

Idex is an awesome exchange.  I like the fact that it is decentralized; so it is free from centralized authority.  Idex is a good exchange as deposits are confirmed immediately and withdrawals are processed immediately.  We need no further authentication or what not and we don't have to answer to any centralized body.  I have used it countless times and the only times I experienced problems is when the entire ethereum network is congested.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

IDEX is one of the many projects planned by Auroradao and one of the most decentralized exchanges currently trading. I think IDEX is legal and promising.
IDEX has established a certain advantage, in the same currency that the transaction volume can exceed ddex.io which also adopts a large number of new token strategies.
It is a decentralized/concentrated hybrid exchange. It is decentralized in the sense that chain smart contracts manage user funds, transactions, and settlements.
At the same time, it is also centralized, because the off-chain server is responsible for maintaining orders, updating the balance on the IDEX platform, sending traders to the network, and so on.
quicysz

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

Idex exchange is a unique ethereum trading platform similar to etherdelta but has some features which etherdelta does not have. with User Friendly Interface, legit, safe and it's legal.
Tomox

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:44:11 AM

IDEX is a decentralized exchange that focuses on Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. Decentralized exchange acts as a medium for cryptocurrency exchange without too much involvement in the process

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

Its a legit exchange because I tried trading a few mos ago. Its the same features or possibly an enhacement of forkdelta and etherdelta. If you’re experiencing some downtime possibly they are working on their network to fully utilized the decentralisation process and have more coins available on the table.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

Idex is a very popular exchange which there are many coins listed in the Idex platform, IDEX is a decentralised exchange where we can easily trace the transactions, till now i never face any problems with the Idex exchange. For me, Idex is a very legit exchange.
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

every Exchange risk same user yet to date idex still not there any case, unlike binance etherdelta hitbtc and others that there are some cases with the remuneration
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

idex is a very good exchange. I made a lot of operations there, the price may be lower than on binance, but idex does not require verification and authorization of the user, everything happens through your main wallet with tokens.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

yes of course idex is a very legitimate exchange place and currently there are so many tokens and coins listed there and you can exchange there to be able to sell and buy coins.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

IDEX was born in 2017 in the Republic of Panama (a country in Central America). How IDEX works is similar to EtherDelta, which means that your IDEX will not allow you to sign in with the private key (if you have one already) or for you to create a new private key. Currently, IDEX is one of the decentralized trading floors with the largest trading volume and supports over 200 token transactions.
IEX has never been attacked by hackers or was complained of by scammers. EtherDelta has been hacked and stolen around 300 ETH, with decentralized decks, the most important thing is to protect your information such as private key.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

I have never experienced any problems with Idex, so I can say that the exchange ideas are legitimate and safe, but that is only my personal experience, not knowing that other people have experienced problems with ideas but for me idex is a good exchange.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

yes IDEX is a legit exchange, one of the best exchange for the new token because it's easily to list, but I don't know how strong their security is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: