Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit?  (Read 1765 times)
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

I still think Idex still remain one of the best decentralized trading platform to me. This is because I have had no difficulty in selling or buying tokens over there. The interface is user friendly and comfortable even for beginners to understand. Yes idex is not a scammer exchange and you're free to go trade your token over there.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

Yes it is, I have traded here multiple times, and have never experienced any difficulty

Just like you, I have also made several transactions there and have never experienced anything adverse, hopefully it can continue to be reliable and always a good transaction.

Gvanca24

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

idex? its my favorite DEX exchange, and have huge wolumes to. i havenot problem about this site

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

a few months ago I just got to know idex, I usually use etherdelta. and I saw that during my transaction the transaction was going well and there were no obstacles, but it seems like now almost the new altcoins are starting to gather there, hopefully, unlike the others, the transaction will slow down more.
Janadara123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

Decentralized Exchanges are the most secured type of Exchanges since we own Our assets with full control and IDEX is one of the best for erc20 tokens so far. It is easy to use than etherdelta or forkdelta.
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

It is legal and safe, you don't have to worry.This is a very good decentralized exchange.you can be assured of trading

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

It is legal but for safe, I think we should send token to another wallet before starting trade
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

idex is one of the most decentralized exchange far better than yobit and other newly listed exchanges. idex is the best and save place for trading
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

if I think to buy a token CRPT at IDEX I am very happy because of how fast and easy transactions this can save our time when trading
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

Idex is not a decentralized as it should be. They recently started blocking orders from New York IP Addresses:

https://coincodex.com/article/2542/idex-starts-blocking-orders-from-new-york-state-ip-addresses/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

its more legit than other exchanges to be honest

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

IDEX is a pretty good Decentralized Exchange.
You can log in via Metamask account same as in Fork/Etherdelta and it has a volume presented in CMC.
Unlike previously mentioned exchanges it updates trades faster but the interface works too slow.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you

IDEX is one of the decentralized exchange, then sometimes I used this platform if the token which I received from the bounty I joined. But Every time I used IDEX of course I also open up my metamask to prevent hackers, this was in my idea about it.  So far so good I had no bad
experienced on this exchange it was nice and cool for me.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

I have used IDEX before. Easy to use decentralized Exchange I must say. But they have a limit in transactions. You’ll have to confirm what that is. The first time I used it, I watched some videos on YouTube. So you should check that out.
Btw you need to use a new browser and take some other precautions, you never know who is watching and they are decentralized so keep your pk safe. You’re the protector of your pk Wink

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

Today in one of the telegram channels saw the news that this exchange is starting to ban users from New York. I don’t understand how a decentralized exchange can ban someone?
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:57:56 AM

yes, more legit than HITBTC lol, id rather use IDEX than HITBTC its easy to trade there no need to be techie that was the first DECENTRALIZE EXCHANGE that i really like

diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:20:30 AM

after I got the results from the usual bounty I exchanged it for the idex exchanger, there was very safe and easy to transact ..
as I see the safest decentralized exchange at idex

67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

I think idex is better than a lot of exchanges in the market. I used it many times and I had no problem with it. Also its very easy to make trading.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

I think idex is better than a lot of exchanges in the market. I used it many times and I had no problem with it. Also its very easy to make trading.
A little I do not understand how can the exchange be illegal? Although I am not strong in the laws of other countries. And there are countries where buying crypto currencies is completely outlawed ??

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

after I got the results from the usual bounty I exchanged it for the idex exchanger, there was very safe and easy to transact ..
as I see the safest decentralized exchange at idex
Experience will give us impressions like you I was able to use this exchange without having any issue, you exchange coins which is not been added yet to a well known exchange those ETH base coins, if you are in a hurry and you can't wait to do the trade this site can be a good place to trade, if you are still
doubting you can try small amount of coins to experience and to learn more about this exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: