Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit?  (Read 1765 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you
Have used it a few times and didn't encounter any issues, not the easiest to figure out if you are new to decentralised exchanges but doesn't take long to find your way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

IDEX is a legit exchange and like you i trade CRPT on idex. the interface is simple and easy to use unlike other exchanges with different terminologies and values.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

As i know is a legit exchange. Have you tried it and had any problems? If not try with small amounts and make sure you access legit site and not a scam one. If you are not sure about links better ask before and search google to be on safe side. Until now i not see any problem with them, or accussation.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

This is very nice exchange. As for me, I use it 4 months for trading and all was quit good. Fast deposit and withdraw. I can recomend you to deposit a small amount amount of money and try to trade.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

Exchange is legal. I have never heard any information that something happened on this crypto exchange, and users lost funds from their accounts.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you

You don't have to worry about using idex, it is a legit decentralized exchange platform. But I suggest you to install metamask before using it, for safety reason purposes. This is much more safer than Fork/Etherdelta platform, because its not necessary to import your private key on the idex unlike in Fork/Etherdelta both are asking private key before you can able to use their platform. So, good luck and happy trading mate.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

You don't have to worry about using idex, it is a legit decentralized exchange platform. But I suggest you to install metamask before using it, for safety reason purposes. This is much more safer than Fork/Etherdelta platform, because its not necessary to import your private key on the idex unlike in Fork/Etherdelta both are asking private key before you can able to use their platform. So, good luck and happy trading mate.
This is indeed what I do like with Idex.market which you can able to integrate Metamask which I do much prefer because it is somehow less riskier on exposing your keys. No need for you to import
every now and then.

Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:04:36 AM

I really like this exchange, I have not yet found flaws in it

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

I really like this exchange, I have not yet found flaws in it
Yeah same with me, this IDEX is a user friendly exchange with fast transaction. The transaction fee is also lower than other decentralized exchanges.
I recommend this to all my crypto friends.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

I don't use decentralized exchanges unless I have to. But if I have to use the IDEX, I think it's safer than the others. When will open his Binance  Exchange?
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Decentralized exchange, convenient to use, if you do not make mistakes, it is quite suitable for the sale of tokens, the only minus - small volumes, and orders sometimes hang for a few days.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

Ya ! ,idex is legit exchange !
But, i just wanna give you advice,don't input your "private key of your main wallet"
create new wallet on idex exchange,then deposit on new wallet!
its more safety than your input private key of your main wallet, to avoid loss your asset.
As long as i use idex, im never lost my funds
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

this exchange is legit my friend, i think for volume is better than forkdelta or etherdelta otherwise fees is higher than those two decentralized exchange.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

this exchange is legit my friend, i think for volume is better than forkdelta or etherdelta otherwise fees is higher than those two decentralized exchange.
Well, it all depends on the type of coin you have. as far as I trade on idex, I get some profit. Well, I think Idex is a very good market. it can be said that is the perfect form of etherdelta, or forkdelta. yeah, that is my opinion.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Idex is legit exchange, but you need to be wise because as you said idex is  decentralize exchange so, its better to use metamask to transfer your money to idex to buy coins from Idex exchange.

the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

according to my personal experience, buying and selling a number of tokens on IDEX - Decentralized Ethereum Asset is very legitimate and reliable.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

I don't use decentralized exchanges unless I have to. But if I have to use the IDEX, I think it's safer than the others. When will open his Binance  Exchange?
Somewhere on 2019 so stay tuned to their update. I usually use decentralized exchange and the only one that I tried out is IDEX. Never have any issues or problems with it. I've been skeptic about it before but following some tutorials for beginners when I was new to it, fits. UI of IDEX is friendly and its very easy to use and navigate, you can understand it easily unlike other exchange.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

Yea, lots of trades done there. Everything has done smooth and without problems , this platform is much better than many centralized exchanges who tend to freeze your funds and sometimes seems very shady to say the least.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

IDEX is one of the decentralized exchange, now if you are really decided to use this platform I suggest you to install Metamask first to avoid

hackers from the extension of chrome. You need to have a balance Ethereum on your metamask first before you can use the platform of IDEX.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

I think yes ,,, I believe IDEX is one of the legit exchanges. during the use of idex I have never encountered any problems, but the coins available on their exchange list are incomplete, probably because of this new exchange
for me IDEX is one of the best decentralized exchanges that we have with huge liquidity and safety features. You can easily withdraw your funds without any hassle or waiting for KYC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: