Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit?  (Read 1765 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

IDEX is a very legitimate exchange with a high volume, with easy and fast transactions, I also often trade on ideas to sell and buy.
It is legit and very popular exchange.
Big volume there and I like trading there.
It's very quick and easy so its a very recommended exchange.

Yes, you are right the transaction speed for execution of sell order and buy order are very fast in Idex exchange. Even when i placed any withdrawal within the time limit they will send the withdrawal based on the confirmations we get through ETH blockchain.
There's no single problem that I went with index.
I'd love to use them again and again as long as the coins that I'm investing will be there.
IDEX is a good choice of exchange.

Yes, most of the exchange is facing a problem with their support system but through with index, they are very prompt by solving the problems faced by the people. So Idex is very good to exchange for trading and holding the coins.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

Idex is legit but too laggy. this is what i feel.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

idex is very good but often experiences maintenance that I know, I feel comfortable in transactions, and I often trade on IDEX,

[
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:11:34 AM

IDEX is a very legitimate exchange with a high volume, with easy and fast transactions, I also often trade on ideas to sell and buy.

Yes, you are right the transaction speed for execution of sell order and buy order are very fast in Idex exchange. Even when i placed any withdrawal within the time limit they will send the withdrawal based on the confirmations we get through ETH blockchain.
I'd love to use them again and again as long as the coins that I'm investing will be there.

Yes, most of the exchange is facing a problem with their support system but through with index, they are very prompt by solving the problems faced by the people. So Idex is very good to exchange for trading and holding the coins.
One good reason to use them is with very communicative support.
A lot of exchange doesn't provide such support.
And yet they have been popular so Idex is legitimate for those who have longing to use it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:51:54 PM

I think that IDEX is one of the best exchanges that now exist and which use a hybrid way to manage their activities. All transactions that are made on IDEX are absolutely legitimate and there is no doubt that this will continue in the future. On this exchange, you can buy any tokens without fear for the legality of such a transaction.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:49:22 AM

One good reason to use them is with very communicative support.
A lot of exchange doesn't provide such support.
And yet they have been popular so Index is legitimate for those who have longing to use it.

You are right most of the people will show interest in exchanges based on their support system active. I think Idex team is very accurate in this part so trading in index exchange is always good but choose wise coin in the index because there are many coins listing there daily.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:25:46 AM

You are right most of the people will show interest in exchanges based on their support system active. I think Idex team is very accurate in this part so trading in index exchange is always good but choose wise coin in the index because there are many coins listing there daily.
No one will use an exchange that's very inconvenient to them.
There are some exchange that does have inactive supports but they are still using it.
But if a problem appears, you can't ever hope for them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:53:10 AM

For me, Idex is legit exchange because I use that exchange site to sell my altcoins, and I did not encounter any problem, that is why for me idex good exchange site.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:35:29 AM

For me, Idex is legit exchange because I use that exchange site to sell my altcoins, and I did not encounter any problem, that is why for me idex good exchange site.

Even i find it very comfortable trading in idex exchange because when you compare with the other decentralised exchange i hope IDEX is best for me. Most of the coins listed are there have good potential but i do agree there is some fake coin in that list.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:34:04 PM

Even i find it very comfortable trading in idex exchange because when you compare with the other decentralised exchange.....
I agree with this when compared to other decentralized exchanges, I think idex has good points, one of which is at a minimum to trade the token value that we want to sell must have a value of 0.15 ETH or more. it's good to avoid dump sell (at least).
...... i do agree there is some fake coin in that list.
I see this, there are some fake/shitcoin on the list, low volume and no active trading,  huge sell wall but but no one buys this token.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: