Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 BOUNTYHIVE • FULL PLATFORM FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS (+Referral Program) 🔥🔥  (Read 29500 times)
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:37:54 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 08:12:34 PM by ColorlessK

Dear ColorlessK and the team behind bountyhive

Thank you very very much for this great project and also for the very strong support.
Good luck

Thank you for the kind words! The support from the community and our Bounty Hunters is what keeps us going  Smiley

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

Hello
What do you think about the introduction of the KYC on the platform, or a similar verification system?
Sooner or later the bounty market will come to this, but the portals are likely to be the first. The benefits of verification are many. And the verification itself can be outsourced

I'm also interested in the opinion of portal participants
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

Hello
What do you think about the introduction of the KYC on the platform, or a similar verification system?
Sooner or later the bounty market will come to this, but the portals are likely to be the first. The benefits of verification are many. And the verification itself can be outsourced

I'm also interested in the opinion of portal participants

Hello and Welcome to Bountyhive!

This is an important point you're raising. We are also interested in the opinion of participants, but we monitored the discussions here on Bitcointalk and the leading response was very negative.

We will keep an eye on the major opinion before doing anything, our Bounty Hunters come first every time before implementing anything!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LiluSG

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

This is an important point you're raising. We are also interested in the opinion of participants, but we monitored the discussions here on Bitcointalk and the leading response was very negative.
We will keep an eye on the major opinion before doing anything, our Bounty Hunters come first every time before implementing anything!

I understood the position, thank you

The market and the industry are moving in this direction, in the beginning will be the ICO.
Verification of the bounty hunters, in any case, will start with portals

Many USA projects conduct KYC even for bounty (in my memory at least 3 was)

For example, I do not see any great difficulty in going through verification and linking my accounts to private indications.
But people with multi accounts it will make quite a few problems  Smiley
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

Check out our latest ICO - Mossland

“Mossland” is a location-based Augmented Reality (AR) mobile game based on real estate. Users can identify real properties in vicinity, acquire and trade them in the game. Virtual properties in the game can be tradable and liquified through cryptocurrency exchange, so users will put time and effort to increase the value of their properties.

✅ Before joining, check out our presentation of Mossland on Medium

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bounty_bitcoin_92

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

The market and the industry are moving in this direction, in the beginning will be the ICO.

For example, I do not see any great difficulty in going through verification and linking my accounts to private indications.

LiluSG, are you working in the tax office?! What for are you need KYC? All cryptocurrency world loses its sense with KYC! Anonymity is one of the purposes for using cryptocurrencies! Moreover, I have the very negative attitude to send photos of my documents to some people through the Internet! What concerns crypto exchanges, I think it is very very bad that we have to go through KYC process. It is beneficial only for tax offices or some governmental regulators, but not for users! I had to go through KYC on Bittrex, and after a while, I read in the news about personal data leakage from Bittrex.. So now my documents and documents of other users can freely go in the Internet..
Dear ColorlessK, please don't conduct KYC! If you conduct KYC, I will have to leave your platform, because I don't want my documents go through the Internet as it was with Bittrex..
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

LiluSG, are you working in the tax office?! What for are you need KYC? All cryptocurrency world loses its sense with KYC! Anonymity is one of the purposes for using cryptocurrencies! Moreover, I have the very negative attitude to send photos of my documents to some people through the Internet! What concerns crypto exchanges, I think it is very very bad that we have to go through KYC process. It is beneficial only for tax offices or some governmental regulators, but not for users! I had to go through KYC on Bittrex, and after a while, I read in the news about personal data leakage from Bittrex.. So now my documents and documents of other users can freely go in the Internet..
Dear ColorlessK, please don't conduct KYC! If you conduct KYC, I will have to leave your platform, because I don't want my documents go through the Internet as it was with Bittrex..

Don't worry, as I said, we are just looking at what the majority of the community says. A discussion is always beneficial!

Our Bounty Hunters come first every time before implementing anything!  Smiley

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LiluSG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

No, I work as a designer)
KYC for me to sift through competition and significantly reduce multi-accounts, because with KYC it will be very problematic to use 20 accounts, In contrast to the situation now, what I see in many tables
Do you want anonymity? You have it! Why do you need bittrex, trade on ED
bounty_bitcoin_92

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

No, I work as a designer)
KYC for me to sift through competition and significantly reduce multi-accounts, because with KYC it will be very problematic to use 20 accounts, In contrast to the situation now, what I see in many tables
Do you want anonymity? You have it! Why do you need bittrex, trade on ED

Maybe designer in CIA or FBI?) Your argument that KYC "can help to sift through competition and reduce multi-accounts" is like arguments of some government regulators that "banning bitcoin and crypto currencies will help us to reduce terrorism and drug traffic")) KYC can reduce the quantity of bounty hunters, because most people just like me, will leave the platform with KYC and will find the platform without KYC in order not to repeat the case with Bittrex data leakage. And what about unfair users with multi-accounts, I think if they are so cunning to manage with 20 accounts, they will manage with KYC too.
Bittrex is my favourite exchange. I like its design and it has a lot of altcoins to trade. Also I trade on Binance, Cryptopia and some other exchanges, and I haven't go through KYC process on them. What is ED? I haven't heard about it.
LiluSG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

Maybe designer in CIA or FBI?) Your argument that KYC "can help to sift through competition and reduce multi-accounts" is like arguments of some government regulators that "banning bitcoin and crypto currencies will help us to reduce terrorism and drug traffic")) KYC can reduce the quantity of bounty hunters, because most people just like me, will leave the platform with KYC and will find the platform without KYC in order not to repeat the case with Bittrex data leakage. And what about unfair users with multi-accounts, I think if they are so cunning to manage with 20 accounts, they will manage with KYC too.
Bittrex is my favourite exchange. I like its design and it has a lot of altcoins to trade. Also I trade on Binance, Cryptopia and some other exchanges, and I haven't go through KYC process on them. What is ED? I haven't heard about it.

I heard your argument, it's your right.
My opinion is that the KYC (or another form of indexing) is necessary and, in the end, everything will come to this and will come Smiley

ED - EtherDelta
Lexus13

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

I heard your argument, it's your right.
My opinion is that the KYC (or another form of indexing) is necessary and, in the end, everything will come to this and will come Smiley

ED - EtherDelta
I believe that verification is not necessary, it will only aggravate the situation and people will leave your platform. It takes a long time and it's annoying. Many people will go from this platform to another where verification is not required.
Riosilvio

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

ICONIC - LET'S MOVE THE CHAINS | AN ICOS ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬ ● ● ● BUILT THROUGH DECENTRALIZED ASSURANCE

Bitcointalk Username : Riosilvio
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1842870;sa=summary
Facebook Profile link  : https://www.facebook.com/yudha.hartadi1
Friends Count           : 1332

Twitter Profile link      :https://twitter.com/YudhaHartadi11
Followers Count         :203

telegram name          : Yudha Hartadi
ETH address              :0x5167D038F56DE2F7DB1142bF0E7fF56dC12644C5http://avatar BOUNTYHIVE
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Pindify was the first campaign to successfully end on the platform.

How can we see the result of our participation, if we are successful, and how are we going to get the tokens?

I also have some referrals, and I did not receive anything for their participation on the campaigns.
Riosilvio

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:48:37 AM

ICONIC - LET'S MOVE THE CHAINS | AN ICOS ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬ ● ● ● BUILT THROUGH DECENTRALIZED ASSURANCE

Bitcointalk Username : Riosilvio
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1842870;sa=summary
Facebook Profile link  : https://www.facebook.com/yudha.hartadi1
Friends Count           : 1332

Twitter Profile link      : vhttps://twitter.com/YudhaHartadi11
Followers Count         :203

telegram name          : Yudha Hartadi
ETH address              :0x5167D038F56DE2F7DB1142bF0E7fF56dC12644C5
KOS500

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

Hello! I received today this notification:

NOTE: YOUR ENTRY STATUS IS 100% FINAL.

Entries are double-checked by different members of our staff and we will NOT change the status of your entry after we've already verified it.

Reason:
You signed up for the Pindify Facebook Campaign but at the time of verification, your Facebook Profile was not set to Public. In order for us to be able to check your entries, your profile must be set to Public. Next time, please set your Facebook Profile to Public before entering a Facebook Bounty!

But my profile is always open to everyone. All bounties accepted it, and even projects in which there is a Personal Area, also always counted stakes. In what there can be a reason of refusal?
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:41:12 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 06:06:18 AM by ColorlessK

Pindify was the first campaign to successfully end on the platform.

How can we see the result of our participation, if we are successful, and how are we going to get the tokens?

I also have some referrals, and I did not receive anything for their participation on the campaigns.

All participants have received notifications on our platform, be sure to log in and check your status!

ETH has also been awarded to referrals with accepted entries, some of our members have already requested payouts!  Smiley

Edit: Now I see you wrote in the other thread you received your tokens, Congrats!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 06:39:18 AM by ColorlessK

Entries are double-checked by different members of our staff and we will NOT change the status of your entry after we've already verified it.

Reason:
You signed up for the Pindify Facebook Campaign but at the time of verification, your Facebook Profile was not set to Public. In order for us to be able to check your entries, your profile must be set to Public. Next time, please set your Facebook Profile to Public before entering a Facebook Bounty!

But my profile is always open to everyone. All bounties accepted it, and even projects in which there is a Personal Area, also always counted stakes. In what there can be a reason of refusal?

Well, that is pretty simple, you either did not, in fact, have a public profile or you made a mistake when submitting your profile on Bountyhive which prevented us to check your profile, resulting in an invalid entry. Send me a PM here with your Bountyhive username and I'll forward it to my team to check your user data and tell you where the problem is and make sure you will get rewarded in future campaigns. Please make sure to include your problem (invalid facebook) in the PM!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 06:39:33 AM by ColorlessK

💈 We present to you 3 brand new Bounty Campaigns on Bountyhive: 💈

🤖 Dbrain - Dbrain provides a simple tool for crowd workers and data scientists to turn data into real-world AI solutions. Crowd workers are instantly rewarded for doing simple tasks on data labeling & validation. Data scientists can use the resulted datasets to train AI apps. We automate most of the AI production workflow and provides all sides with flexible tools including a web application and a Telegram Bot.

🎩 DocTailor - DocTailor's mission is to lay the foundation to enable non-crypto businesses to access the multi-trillion dollar cryptocurrency economy; at the same time, pave the way for organizations and individuals, to create self-automated tailor-made agreements and smart contracts. Easy, fast, cost‐effective access to useful, complex contracts that deliver useful functionality and create business opportunities.

🔑 StealthCrypto - Using proprietary, end-to-end Dynamic Split Encryption™, Dynamic Split GeoDistribution™, and quantum number generation, quantum key distribution and authentication, StealthCrypto is creating a single Quantum Secure Digital Identity (QSDI) ecosystem that is secure, private, available on demand and will be far superior to any existing ID systems.

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KOS500

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

Reason:

Well, that is pretty simple, you either did not, in fact, have a public profile or you made a mistake when submitting your profile on Bountyhive which prevented us to check your profile, resulting in an invalid entry. Send me a PM here with your Bountyhive username and I'll forward it to my team to check your user data and tell you where the problem is. Please make sure to include your problem (invalid facebook) in the PM!

Thank you very much friend! I sent my data to a private message.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: