Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 BOUNTYHIVE • FULL PLATFORM FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS (+Referral Program) 🔥🔥  (Read 29500 times)
vitlk

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

The earned tokens are transferred to wallets automatically? Tell me please
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

This is the first time I got payment from bountyhive, very surprises that’s all the work for payment very fast, thanks and always good luck for your website.
vitlk

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

I will answer my own question! tokens credited to the wallet automatically! very nice site
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Can you explain me something?
Do you count post and repost manually or you have automated bot to do this job?
Do you plan to share with participant any table of counting something like a spreadsheet with weekly counting done?
Also, same campaign rules on btctalk thread can be different than rules on your website, which are correct?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Radhead

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

Hello! It's a very cool platform, i like it so far, but there is one question. In the rules of the subscription campaign, it is not specified in which language posts should be. Does this mean that the language of posts can be different?
katanic97

Activity: 160
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

Great platform,i started working on campaigns,and i really hope that work will be paid  Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

The website really makes the bounty hunters job easier.

It is also way better than bounty0x which got millions of dollars for bounty website.

Denigmatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:46:24 PM

A stunning platform! Practical every week add 2 to 3 new campaigns! Thank you guys for your work! Continue to please us with new projects!
Ksonatos

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

From the very beginning I work with this platform. 2 projects have already been completed. Payments from both came very quickly in due time. I also worked with the referral system that was in the beginning. Good platform
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

Can you explain me something?
Do you count post and repost manually or you have automated bot to do this job?
Do you plan to share with participant any table of counting something like a spreadsheet with weekly counting done?
Also, same campaign rules on btctalk thread can be different than rules on your website, which are correct?

I did not get any answers to my question.
Now Twitter improves his TOS in the fight against spammers. A lot of Twitter accounts is now suspended or blocked to tweet or retweet. I see in some campaigns, Twitter accounts with 3,5-4k retweets, now have "only" 700-1000 rt.
It would be good to take this into consideration if you want to keep your campaign service on a high-quality level. it certainly is much more precise than twitteraudit service

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
maksimmaksimov

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

Very convenient to use thing. It will undoubtedly be in demand and therefore it can be gladly introduced and developed
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

Hi
I am participant of HERO signature campaign from last 3 weeks i am following admins to update my signature stakes through telegram as well as  bitcointalk PM nobody responding . Its more than a 3 week still issue not resolved . I cant able to aprticipate any other campaign because of this restriction .
I know your busy with bountyhive please atleast look into your participants .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
vitlk

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Today they added new projects to the site and the site stopped working. probably do not cope with the flow of users. I hope soon correct it! but in general a very good site!
katanic97

Activity: 160
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:06 AM

After campaign i can see my tokens in wallet?
I start working on singature campaign,and i do not see my stakes
But is very good site,i like bountyhive because is very easy to use and have much good projects!
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 11:23:33 PM by wilberthh

Definitely the best platform for those bounty hunters including me. Really happy and amazed of how easy to use this platform unlike the other platforms. Thank you @OP for creating this platform!

The plus (+) of bountyhive :
- Smooth, catchy, and super easy to access
- accessible even for newbies who doesn't have any experiences at all (love it)
- The payout is relatively huge!
- Referral Program
- Most of the projects inside bounty hive are an awesome project (best part of it)
- Too much to describe lol

The minus (-) of bountyhive :
- I can't see how much tokens i've earned (or it's just me??!)
- No spreadsheet (doesn't really matter because it's automated process) / (or it's just me??!)

Overall, best bounty platform I've ever seen!! keep up the good work @OP. Will definitely supporting this platform forever! ^^

EDIT : I stopped doing bounties for a month already and decided to join again today. Can't believe how crowded bountyhive now compared to a month ago! I literally can't get any spots -_- wow...
bounty_bitcoin_92

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Dear ColorlessK, I have some questions about Media Campaign. They are big questions, so I decided to write them here, not in the Bountyhive chat. So my questions:
1) One of the rules says: "Articles and Videos must represent original work. If any of the materials submitted is discovered to have been copied, your submission will be rejected and you will be blacklisted from any campaign whatsoever". Can you give me the link to a service where you check the originality of the text? I think if about 300-400 people write articles about the same ICO, their articles will have much in common. I checked my article through this service:
https://text.ru/antiplagiat/unauthorized
It shows 74% originality, and 12% is common to some article on Medium. But I don't know what will show your service. I'm afraid of being blacklisted from any campaign whatsoever, so I haven't published anything yet. So I need the link where admins will check the originality of the text. And what percent of originality should be?
2) One of the rules says: "Medium, Steemit, Newbium and other general/free blogging platforms are accepted, but only one per user if the article is more than 50% the same". So if my article has only 12% in common with some article on Medium, can I publish my article on Medium?
vitlk

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

Over the past few days, added a few good projects! very good site for getting bounty. Very pleased news channel in telegram!
Dr_Nefario

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

minter.network

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:00:53 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 02:22:47 PM by Dr_Nefario

At the moment in chat rooms, the excitement and managers do not have time to answer. I participated the Bitcoinus Signature Campaign.
My work is not counted.
https://imghost.io/image/jtDsQ
It's true, I have been involved in many awards and write a lot of reports. But that's no reason not to take my job.
I write 2 messages every day for Bitcoinus Signature Campaign. This can be seen in my profile.
I would like to know the real cause of failure. To stop working for nothing.
With respect.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ksonatos

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

Received another payments. The tokens with project Bitcoinus and referral program. Thank you for your work!
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

At the moment in chat rooms, the excitement and managers do not have time to answer. I participated the Bitcoinus Signature Campaign.
My work is not counted.
https://imghost.io/image/jtDsQ
It's true, I have been involved in many awards and write a lot of reports. But that's no reason not to take my job.
I write 2 messages every day for Bitcoinus Signature Campaign. This can be seen in my profile.
I would like to know the real cause of failure. To stop working for nothing.
With respect.

Not sure if this has been addressed or not but if you want faster respond then go to their telegram group instead @bountyhive. They have regular admin that monitor it 24/7. There should be a notification as well in your account incase your participants in the bounty has been verified or not, if not there should be a reason for that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: