Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:22:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the bitcoin price goes down  (Read 751 times)
samsan (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

in this month price of bitcoin goes down , any one know reason for BTC price down 
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

advanced Mathematical analysis suggests it's because it's not going up.
and probably because fewer people are willing to buy at this price than there are who are willing to sell at even lower prices.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

in this month price of bitcoin goes down , any one know reason for BTC price down 

Nothing can climb and climb without a pullback, there is not such thing. If you consider how fast price went during the past month we reached like 20k$ on some exchanges and look what was the price few month ago you will see how fast the movement was. It is natural that some people will want to take their profits out of this, plus we had big media talking like all 7 days of the week about bitcoin and pump was real. Now when situation has calmed down, even google trends for bitcoin began to decline, price is falling.

Although being long time in the bitcoin space I can tell you that, I myself don't really think to much about the prices as they raise and they fall. The thing is that if you are in for the long term it should be okay as from this point it looks bright in my eyes for the end of 2018.

If you look at some analysis you could predict that price can go down till like 8k if not slips a bit more, we have many new "investors" and who knows what kind of panic selling this can pull. On the other hand bitcoin and other cryptos are more of a speculative asstet as it is from now on, than real currency with real use - although I am fairly confident this will change in future.
coinsons

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

alot of bad news last time and hard bear markets makes price go down Sad
supermandre

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

from my point of view I think people are scared and withdrawing as much as they can before btc goes down more
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

Well i think bitcoin is just like a product if  there are only few person use it the demand will also verry few and it really affect the price on tbe marketplace  but i think bitcoin is different maybe there are many kinds of reason why its price will going down and rise up in the same date i think itvis not only because of the few demand.
ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

This had been answered too many times. Its because of the supply and demand. Too many sellers will make the price go down, too many buyers and the price will go up.
sunthere

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

I am also puzzling.

But it seems that the news that South-Korea was planning to ban the crypto caused a mayor drawback of money which in turn seemed to have caused the cryptomarket to become a bear market.
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

There were just too many bad news for the crypto world on the media recently, coming from Asia... The intention of china to stop the mining, the supposed ban of crypto trading in South korea etc... People just started to get scared about bitcoin price going down and cashed out...

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

from my point of view I think people are scared and withdrawing as much as they can before btc goes down more

I don't think this is right - if more and more people were withdrawing their coins, the mempool would be full. But the mempool is clearing which means LESS transactions are being made (less people sending coins from their wallets to the exchanges).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
SergiuDemerji

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

I think after 26 jan . the price will to very high maybe will reach 20-25 thousand
sunthere

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

Intresting thing is that the total market cap went one month back. pre christmas
dyewic

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

advanced Mathematical analysis suggests it's because it's not going up.
and probably because fewer people are willing to buy at this price than there are who are willing to sell at even lower prices.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, advanced Mathematical analysis suggests it's because it's not going up. And probably because fewer people are willing to buy at this price than there are who are willing to sell at even lower prices. And adding also my opinion that, bitcoin is just like a product if  there are only few person use it the demand will also verry few and it really affect the price on tbe marketplace  but i think bitcoin is different. In addition, the intention of china to stop the mining, the supposed ban of crypto trading in South korea etc.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

I don't think this is right - if more and more people were withdrawing their coins, the mempool would be full. But the mempool is clearing which means LESS transactions are being made (less people sending coins from their wallets to the exchanges).

That assessment is not necessarily correct.  You can sell up a number of positions on exchange and move a single transaction, while when buying may have made numerous smaller transactions over time.  Also people moving away from Bitcoin to ETH/LTC/BCH for moving funds between exchange and on/off ramps. All the mempool tells us is Bitcoin is being used less.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I think after 26 jan . the price will to very high maybe will reach 20-25 thousand
Let's ask from where such conclusions? Smiley Why after Jan. 26, to end the Chinese New Year? ; D
In fact, anything can happen.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
timo2312

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

It will be really exciting.
I hope that the bitcoin comes back into the game, till February .
sunthere

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

Can you back this claim up with some reasoning or source  or something?
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

CME, Futures and FUD are all contributing to the price right now. Not to mention that we had a huge rally in December also, looking at charts over the past few years we always see this type of action in jan - feb.
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

Can you back this claim up with some reasoning or source  or something?

I think the price will hit $1,000,000 per BTC because my brain says so...
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Bitcoin price going down cause the demand is too low like in 2017 there so many traders in 2017 but now i think the traders take a rest that's why the demand is too low.

And also there is always going down and going up but never Forever going down and forever going up that's why the traders expected it because of the price increase in last month in december which is in year 2017.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: