Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:54:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What stage of adoption is Crypto currently at?  (Read 2686 times)
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

A little more, and bitcoin will reach the peak of popularity. But we need more time for people to form a full-fledged trust in him. And then a new, the best stage of its development will begin-full use as a currency.
Kim Addington

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

Honestly I think we’re just on the cusp of mass adoption. And by that I don’t mean your grandma is going to use it.
Let’s face it, BTC is too slow to replace visa and always will be. Even with bigger blocks, LN and all that....it’s still just too damn slow. Just waiting a few extra seconds for those chip readers vs the speed of the swipe is annoying enough, and even that is still fast and has more capacity than even the most optimistic predictions.
April Ford

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

Adoption of new tech in our daily lives is slow and tends to come later. Adoption by business is comparatively lightning fast and FOMO is strong and justified because it’s a dead serious threat to a company’s existence (Ex: Kodak, Blockbuster.)
So yeah, I totally believe mass adoption by business and institutional investors is imminent.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Just wanted to know where you guys think we are. Are we still in the early adoption stage?

At what stage of the dot com era would you put us at? Dial up lol?

In many merchant in advance country, bitcoin already accepted as payment. The obstacle is on government regulation and i think it will happen in next few years. At this moment, i think we are at early stage of mass adoption

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

In my opinion, adoption is not actually a problem in ratio of the countries around the world. There are countries who ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies even they already know that it can help boost their GDP as what other countries have claimed.

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 10:18:24 AM by tee-rex

Bitcoin is moving towards the initial stages of global adoption slowly but surely. Where now almost everyone hears and talks about it, especially bitcoin. In our country especially internet users, they are already familiar with bitcoin, even children as young as 11 years old they already understand it. Maybe, in the next few years the crypto currency payment system will be applied legally, the same thing as the fiat currency that we use in our daily lives.

While global awareness of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might in fact be expanding as more people find out about crypto, it doesn't mean that its adoption as a means of exchange actually increases. These are two very different things, and only the second counts. How many merchants do you know who are accepting crypto directly? Also, recall for how long people have been telling about this global adoption expanding "slowly but surely", for how many years already by now? And we are still somehow in the "initial stages" of it. For how long will we be in that stage, and is there any real improvement or movement in the right direction? To put it simply, are things really developing along the path we want them to be?
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

I think we are truly amidst the adoptoin procedure. A long time back when BTC was under $1000 that was an underlying stage. Since the legislature are thinking about to boycott digital currencies, attempting to implement  charges. At whatever point Bitcoin will be legitimized and everybody will have the capacity to buy stuff with crypto
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

If we talk about the whole world, 10 countries (such as the US, Canada, Japan, Switzerland) have legalized a new type of currency. But!!!! I deeply doubt that Russia will do this. Until Russia solves all the problems of foreign policy, it will regard the cryptocurrency as "evil"))) or create its own))

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

I believe that we are still in the basic phase of development and we don't have even 10% of global population in our user base so there is a tremendous scope for the growth in the coming years and the next decade is going to define the shape of cryptocurrencies for the entire century. It is true that no one can predict the accurate future but I am optimistic about the growth of crypto industry in near future.
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

Christopher Giancarlo sees cryptocurrencies as a positive economic innovation that needs some not too harsh regulations.

https://coincodex.com/article/2345/cftc-chairman-advocates-for-do-no-harm-approach-to-cryptocurrency/
CelesChere

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

In the current stage, Bitcoin is in crisis in terms of quantity and value. Crypto market has too much involvement of poor quality Altcoin. That made Bitcoin unstable.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

I think, we are currently in a growth stage because if we look back at the initial stage few know about bitcoin, if we consider it as a mature stage then every country and people in it must be familiar with bitcoin. but that's not the case, so we're still in the growth phase. In the next generation when everyone is online, we will approach the mature adoption stage.
112_blockchain

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

At the moment it depends on the development of the country. More developed Europe and North America are actively involved in the development of the crypto market.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
kimcuchospital

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Bitcoin is heading for the first phase of global adoption slowly but surely. In our country especially internet users, they are accustomed to bitcoin, even 11 year old children they have understood it. Bitcoin is in the early days of wide application.
evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

Now cryptocurrency is only at the beginning of legalization. Most likely it will take 5 years, at least, when it happens.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

Crypto market is still in the beginning of its adoption and there is a long path to walk
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

cryptocurrency is still in its legal stage of adoption. But nevertheless, it can only get better from here and the world will still make it a globally accepted system which can make way for other opportunities in the global market. Take for instance how the ban placed on countries from using paypal has been ridiculed by the entrance of cryptocurrencies. Now you can exchange anything on the internet and receive your value in a cyber asset which has no restriction and control of a central body, this is really beautiful. Give it a little more years, you will see its positive impact on the global market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

I think we are in the growth phase of Btc. Each year is a different stage of the market, you can track back the price in the past and the present will realize it. If we invest Btc from 2015, now may have become the rich. We need seize the opportunity to conquer the market
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

We have witnessed a tremendous increase in the use of bitcoin for payments. Merchants are signing up regularly but not yet up to the level where everyone can pay for goods at all merchants location. I am sure that by the time the lightning network is functional, many more merchants will sign up.
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

I think we are in the growth phase of Btc. Each year is a different stage of the market, you can track back the price in the past and the present will realize it. If we invest Btc from 2015, now may have become the rich. We need seize the opportunity to conquer the market
Bitcoin is still very young, 10 years old. But at a young age it has shown signs that in the future it will become a popular digital currency. Its characteristics are the acceptance of many countries about payment using bitcoin, and providing bitcoin trading and investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: