Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for February and March?  (Read 4457 times)
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

WePower and Gems looks very good!! WePower being an energy project will be both a good flip and/or hold. Gems is revolutionizing the way we work by providing a platform for micro tasks. Both are projects that won’t disappoint. Please take a look at them.
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

I have no relation with these 2 icos but I find them very interesting, they are Gibraltar Rock Token, and Wepower, the first one is going to be a new exchange and world first regulated token sale platform so I would recommend you to check it.
Mr.Mittelman

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

I'm gonna buy Thrivelabs tokens. It's decentralised ad marketplace
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Hi everyone! I've been reading all the top altcoin discussions and blockchain news around 4 or 5 months. Now I feel like I'm ready to get some practice Cool

My friend knows a bit more in trading, so we decided to invest together from the start. In February we plan to spend around $10k to buy different tokens. The same in March. We don't plan to get "easy money" or something like that, so we will reject any spammy or overadvertised projects. Projects with huge pre-sale discount will be also rejected.

We're looking for long-term projects aimed to change some existing industry with blockchain. I'm gonna to check every project mentioned in the newsfeed, in this topic, and in every trustworthy list like ICOrating. For now we decided to start from Telecom and Marketing Automation areas.

Of course we all do our own researches. However, I believe that together we will be able to guard ourselves from scam/crap and find real brilliants in blockchain ocean.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Top projects for now (Jan 23rd)
1) https://bubbletone.io — Graphene smarcontracts aimed to eliminate mobile roaming fees. The same phone number around the world. Mobile tarification by local prices anywhere. Working prototype, strong team. Dublin, Ireland.
2) https://adhive.tv — AI-controlled influencer marketing platform.
3) https://experty.io/ — the app aimed to monetize expert's time and efforts. More than just marketplace.

Rejected:
1) http://www.qlink-ico.com — Decentralized Mobile Network. This is a mix of several services, including new cryptocurrency. Seems unfocused.

Good choice Bubbletone and Experty. Not sure adhive is a really useful product

Agree about Bubbletone, it's disruptive one for sure

That minimum deposit of 10k lol.

Why would they care who invests how much, as long as de deposit exceeds the value of 1 token + transaction fee?

kolaska

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 12:07:28 PM by kolaska

I am getting acquainted with these projects:
Apollo dae - new Global Digital Asset Exchange
Napoleon X - Napoleon Crypto will run a platform that will enable the design of algorithmic solutions on an open source scheme.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Take a look at loyalcoin. A NEM based ico.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
chainese (OP)

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

I only invest in real companies, look at watertech

https://www.watertech.io

Dividend Paying Token, Real ICO startup companies with working products around the globe!

This is an ICO to invest in, not like other "dream ICO's"

Also, I found that China gov. was interested in that product.
They rule over 3000 islands and provide them with water over ships transportations.
On the latest show they did the Chinese was interested buying these modular solar water desalination and place them on each island.

Thanks, will check it out. Sounds interesting indeed
chainese (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

Hi everyone! I've been reading all the top altcoin discussions and blockchain news around 4 or 5 months. Now I feel like I'm ready to get some practice Cool

My friend knows a bit more in trading, so we decided to invest together from the start. In February we plan to spend around $10k to buy different tokens. The same in March. We don't plan to get "easy money" or something like that, so we will reject any spammy or overadvertised projects. Projects with huge pre-sale discount will be also rejected.

We're looking for long-term projects aimed to change some existing industry with blockchain. I'm gonna to check every project mentioned in the newsfeed, in this topic, and in every trustworthy list like ICOrating. For now we decided to start from Telecom and Marketing Automation areas.

Of course we all do our own researches. However, I believe that together we will be able to guard ourselves from scam/crap and find real brilliants in blockchain ocean.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Top projects for now (Jan 23rd)
1) https://bubbletone.io — Graphene smarcontracts aimed to eliminate mobile roaming fees. The same phone number around the world. Mobile tarification by local prices anywhere. Working prototype, strong team. Dublin, Ireland.
2) https://adhive.tv — AI-controlled influencer marketing platform.
3) https://experty.io/ — the app aimed to monetize expert's time and efforts. More than just marketplace.

Rejected:
1) http://www.qlink-ico.com — Decentralized Mobile Network. This is a mix of several services, including new cryptocurrency. Seems unfocused.

Good choice Bubbletone and Experty. Not sure adhive is a really useful product

Agree about Bubbletone, it's disruptive one for sure

That minimum deposit of 10k lol.

Why would they care who invests how much, as long as de deposit exceeds the value of 1 token + transaction fee?

I don't know why, but soon it will be less limit. Of course I don't plan to participate just in 1 ICO.
chainese (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

I'm gonna buy Thrivelabs tokens. It's decentralised ad marketplace

Thanks, sound interesting for both of us
chainese (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

WePower and Gems looks very good!! WePower being an energy project will be both a good flip and/or hold. Gems is revolutionizing the way we work by providing a platform for micro tasks. Both are projects that won’t disappoint. Please take a look at them.

Nice concept, will check this ICO closely. Thanks a lot
Apekool

Activity: 126

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:40:53 AM by Apekool

3. WePower.network - They are a serious team with serious influence in European energy market.

Using the term green energy is exemplary for one of the largest modern day scams; the idea that paying money somehow alters one's energy consumption and prevents the ever changing climate to change.

But as my government just last year decided to invest 73 billion EUR in that idea, I might just be joining this ICO. It feels successful already.

But just look at the background picture of the website, empty fields and windmills. If windmills are the future replacement of the conventional power plants then the internet will never work again. The idea that a windmill solves anything is ridiculous since it doesn't provide a controlled output of electricity, and we have no means of storing that energy as well btw. So a conventional power plant will run in the background anyway at all times to maintain the balance on the electrical grid.

This is so phishy that it's actually worth investing because most people will not see the futility of pursuing something like green energy. It almost sounds prophetical, like we just have to have it.

The smart grid (electrical grid 2.0) is currently already in development by several European countries, and as the grid operator is the one and only party that distributes electrical power on the grid, how does the team fit this project in between that? They just make up their own electrical grid? Seems legit.

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

I would suggest you go with Lunyr. Projects taken up sharing / improving / knowledge Blockchain technology through their Lunyr network.

When you have time go through :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1818468.0

This platform assures current generation of sharing knowledge on blockchain. You have free space to share and write your stuffs.

SupremeGoose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

CoinPoker looks good, I'm thinking to invest.

chainese (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

I would go with Valid.Global: https://valid.global/
Its a Swiss ICO who will start on February. They want to get personal data on blockchain network. They also have a working product which is supported by a Federal State in Switzerland. You can register for Whitelist. If you really interested, you need to be fast, the ico will sold out very fast. In the german speaking part the interest for this ICO is very high.

thanks, added it to our top list
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

There are a lot of good ICO projects you can choose from and I am sure Credits is also a potential ICO project in February because this project is regularly advertised in my country and certainly many big investors in My country will participate in this wonderful ICO project
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

I saw stopthefake ICO and I fell in love with the name. I think authenticating product and service through blockchain to detect fake is  a  brilliant idea.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Wepower and Bubbletone are my favorites. Both are promising, great team and project. Look forward to see what they will do!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
chainese (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

I would recommend you to invest Better Betting and LYMPO. I did invest both of them after long searches. These two ICO's got  great points (4.4 for Better Betting, 4.3 for LYMPO).

You can check in here: https://icorating.com/

Thank you. I don't like betting business, don't want to support it anyway. Will read about LYMPO
chainese (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

Wepower and Bubbletone are my favorites. Both are promising, great team and project. Look forward to see what they will do!

Totally agree
chainese (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

I saw stopthefake ICO and I fell in love with the name. I think authenticating product and service through blockchain to detect fake is  a  brilliant idea.

Agree also
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: