Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for February and March?  (Read 4457 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

The ICOs which i would like to suggest to you are -
1. ICO telegram - it will surely be one of the biggest ICOs the world has even seen and you can easily expect a good amount of profits from investing in this ICO..

2. VICE - it is another good project which pays users to watch adult content and the project can truly revolutionize yeh adult content market.

3. Lunyr - it is one of those project which can grow to a level to give you almost 10x return within one year of investment or so.
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

ICO Telegram! TON from Durov and  advise those altcoyins who are soon to fork, because it's a free 10% to your deposit plus dividends in the long run - its the best. And also ModulTrade got extended so can recommend it also
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

There are many investment opportunities in the world of crypto money. the most robust of them. ICO is something that needs to be investigated very much. My favorite is ico SETHER. it will generate earnings for the coming months
Polina Rusyaeva

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

Selected for participation in February (Jan 28th) (don't be quite if you see a suspiciuous one)
1 https://bubbletone.io — Graphene smarcontracts aimed to eliminate mobile roaming fees. The same phone number around the world. Mobile tarification by local prices anywhere. Working prototype, strong team. Dublin, Ireland.
2 http://grain.io — simplifying smartcontracts for work agreements
3 https://www.policypal.network — Insurance for the Unbanked and Cryptoassets

I totally agree on the first one, second one is massive too, need more research on the #3. Thanks for nice topic!
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

i suggest NTOK, a blockchain online education platform. NTOK ICO will start on March 1st.

forkwhale

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:37:22 AM

There are simply too many ICOs in the market. Here's some useful information for those who wish to narrow their search for the next IOTA or Ethereum:

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/category/cryptocurrency/altcoin-initial-coin-offerings/page/2/
TATTICEO

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Well, TattiCoin is a one that you should not buy.
Ospray_fly

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

I see Vice being mentioned many times in this thread, but that's the project that will make a huge profits. Adult content market ftw!
rmwhyy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

I would suggest https://www.coinfirm.io
It's about making cryptos safer. But the ICO is ending in few hours.
Ospray_fly

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

I would suggest https://www.coinfirm.io
It's about making cryptos safer. But the ICO is ending in few hours.

Isn't there was like a similar project earlier in this month? It was checking ICOs for how reliable they are.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

Bee Token, Omnitude, Giftz. What do you think?
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Research about DIW Token project. I think this project is good for invest and earn good profit because their team is very experienced about project.
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Bee token: decentralised home sharing good project
Tradove: B2B related
Wepower: dominating energy markets
Cardstack
Medical chain: A revolutionary model for health care systems

Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

My top 4 for February are

1. Celcius.network - This type of project do have a future. We've seen relative success of ethlend and Celcius is way better.

2. Tutellus.io - It's already a successful business model since 2013 and now is going tokenized for global reach.

3. WePower.network - They are a serious team with serious influence in European energy market.

4. Experty.io - They are expert of what they are doing. Though I still didn't get what they are doing, they are getting a huge attention.

The ico project will be good if there are so many attention from all over the world.
We can see that from many aspect for example amount of telegram group/channel or maybe review from youtube or other source.
I think wepower and savedroid got that attention so thats why i choose them.
forkwhale

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

Plenty of attention garnered by Bitconnect too. How did that turn out?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

bubbletone i think is really a cool project. its just that most of the private investors must have already gotten millions of UMT for themselves including those telco who already learned about the project that the team had contact with.

paypro is something to also look at. if you like ETHOS and EIDOO already, this paypro could be the next project to compete the two.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Louis731

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

Bee Token, Omnitude, Giftz. What do you think?

Good choice. Three completely different projects, but I like your selection. But maybe I think ATF would be a more suitable choice considering it actually starts in february and those you mentioned have already started...
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

I think one of the biggest and most important ICOs of the next month will be fusion.org, Do not skip it.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

The ICOs which i would like to suggest to you are -
1. ICO telegram - it will surely be one of the biggest ICOs the world has even seen and you can easily expect a good amount of profits from investing in this ICO..

2. VICE - it is another good project which pays users to watch adult content and the project can truly revolutionize yeh adult content market.

3. Lunyr - it is one of those project which can grow to a level to give you almost 10x return within one year of investment or so.

As far as I know, there will be no open sale of Gram tokens from Telegrams. All tokens will be redeemed by private subscription of whales. There even between whales there is a battle for the opportunity to get on the list.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

The ICO's that just started and you can take the most profit ( I mean tokens or coin) are Sp8de, Livestars and Bubbletone.
- livestars already you can buy on tokensale.
- sp8de was rated very good
- Bubbletone as well good rated, team is very strong. Seems like investing will be profitable.

As well you can check
- TheAbyss
- Dock.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: