Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for February and March?  (Read 4454 times)
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:18:33 AM

My favorite ICO that will start 16 March is Cedex. I think that investing in diamonds is a good real thing. Exchange that work on blockchain this is a new thing on the market. This should work.

And look at Pecunio in my signature!

I would be willing to join the ICO if it will open on March 16. I know this ICO is on a standard basis that would eventually hit the target. Looking forward to more success on the coming project.
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

Study the ITOB project. He already has a good and experienced development team,
 many ICO sites (ICObench-https://icobench.com/ico/itob) know about this project!
The price for the token is not high!
Tokens for sale :400,000,000. Distributed in ICO50%!!!!
ann_rai

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

I have recently downloaded the application allabout.me (my friend advised). I'm not very interested in this, so I can sell my tokens from New Year's gifts (with friends collected). I know that the project has a great future, so I think who is really interested in this will have a big profit Wink
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

Yolocoin is the best ICO if you want to invest. It has been made by the Filipinos who are trying to compete in other countries. I believe in the Filipinos made blockchain will be the most valuable in the crypto someday.

idiot lol
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:48:57 AM

I would highly suggest you to take a look at bob’s repair ICO. It’s a great project because it’s very well designed and unlike the other ICOs it’s offering a actual service . It will help crypto users to solve their problems in daily lives. It reached hard cap in their presale and it’s main ICO will start soon. You guys should definitely check it.

bob's repair😂😂😂😂😂 wont put even 1 cent
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

Cv proof ICO is most awaited ico for march. team is really strong and there concept will be good for future. so i think having a look at that will be a good idea

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

My favorite ICO that will start 16 March is Cedex. I think that investing in diamonds is a good real thing. Exchange that work on blockchain this is a new thing on the market. This should work.

And look at Pecunio in my signature!

Pecunio is actually like investing in GOLD . With their gold token exchangeable to gold anywhere in the world and cryptofunds at the same time, I believe they are going to make a big share!

Have a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461272.0

Janejul

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

My recommendation is Welltrado www.welltrado.io

As a finance professional, this to me, is one of the best ideas to come out of crypto. Anyway Judge for yourself.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

When a crypto market is so red, I suggest you don't invest your money in ICO. Probably you can buy this coins on Ether Delta or IDEX after ICO for a more lower price.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

Obviouly I am biased, but I would suggest to take a look at our upcoming ICO.

We are a biotech company developing novel biomedical research in the field of HIV, cancer and regeneration. Our ICO has the following goals:

1)Supporting the development of our novel AIDS cure research

2)Developing an application providing a decentralized database for processing clinical data, to overcome the limitations of current ancient centralized databases. The application will also act as a social app for the HIV seropositive community; it will be possible to register and receive updates on the status of our AIDS research with articles, vlogs, along with joining a community forum to discuss about any topic and receive information and support from the community. A place where HIV seropositive people can interact and discuss without fearing discrimination. We named the application "You're not alone". We also plan to have professional physicians as part of the community providing free expert medical advice for the users. Community would also be open to anyone who is just interested in discussing our research or make positive contributions to topics and discussions. Token utility would be spendable in the app ecosystem. In addition to allowing early access to the app, tokens will give access to privileged features in the app such as access to moderation roles. As moderation would be an important task because we need to provide a quality environment for the users, 1% of the revenues generated by in-app ads will go to the moderation team as a reward for their work.

To my knowledge, we are the first biotech company launching an ICO for developing biomedical research and a related blockchain application. We are still in the beta stage and have some technical aspects to finalize before we can start the token sale and make an official announcement thread. However, you can check all the project information along with the white paper on our official website.

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico

We also created a thread where we would love to know what you think about our project Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3145049.msg32512837#msg32512837
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

I really think that the Effect.ai project will be very profitable for investors. But it's worth saying that this is just my opinion, I do not impose anything on anyone. I just want to say that this is a very interesting project that has good prospects.
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

ITOB project-https://www.itob.io/
According to the company's Charter, following the results of the financial year, 20% of the profit from the project "ITOB-Platform" will be transferred to the "Ethereum" wallet, from which it will be distributed over the wallets of the ITOB tokens holders in accordance with the terms of the smart contract.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

February and March for some ICo companies in the blockchain market is the recovery period for them since many of the companies loses the price when the January starts in year 2018.
etheraffle
Copper Member

Activity: 80

Join the Etheraffle ICO Today!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

We can think of a good one... Wink

barsilonka

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

I would strongly recommend you to have a look at Desto.io. It's a rather young project with a lot of ambitions. The Pre-Sale starts in about 44 days, but they already are having weekly meetings for early adopters (on Zoom) where you can ask all the questions you might be interested in. They are going to create their own cryptoexchange (Desto CX). The team is having trainings on how to use the beta version already and promise to show it to the community shortly. Desto Pay is a p2p payment solution. The project is not publicly available yet, but you have the chance to join their community and see how the projects develops from the very beginning. Here is their Telegram group: https://t.me/destoplanet
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

Hello guys, I am participating in a lot of ICOs but If I have to pick one or two of them, I will say: Keplertek and Obizcoin. The first one is incredible ICO, just read the project and what they want to do and the second one, the archived the softcap quickly and getting a bot like your boss or improve your company proccess, etc, it could be the future in some companies.
It will be easier to say, well I follow beetoken, etc but I prefer talk abount unknown ICOs for most of you.
Regards.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

Red Lanterns ICO  is a unique project the goal of which is rising of sexual literacy and developing of sex education. The advantage of Red Lanterns project consists in the fact that we have a ready-to-use product - RL mobile app. We not only give an opportunity for Users to get advice from Experts but also offer job for professionals.
MattGr

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

Have you heard about Safinus? I have read the whole project and the roadmap and I’m very interested in this project. It seems very promising.
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Always check for a track record, for a minimum viable product and for a team that can be held responsible (linkedin and so on.. real people!!!)
I think if you follow these rules, check on different ICO ranking sites and also have faith in a project that doesn't need 100.000.000 $ its fine.

I personally have decided for Pecunio.
It looks legit, have an account on their platform - ICO is open since yesterday..

www.pecun.io

Roll Eyes
Does anyone here know more about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: