Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Total market cap €400B and falling  (Read 245 times)
Daper (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:03:09 AM by Daper

From its peak of €800B, alt coin market cap today stands in low €400B and falling along with continuously falling price of BTC which is hovering around €8k now. This is real market crash, not just typical correction. People who invested like crazy in December and early Jan are now sitting in deep red with empty pockets. New investment money would be very hard to come by in coming days and that is one of the reasons why markets aren't picking up and remain stagnant.
therwas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Marketcap is 500B right now  and every new year in January we have around same correction of 30 % so stop panic and sell your coins and go away from crypto its not for you.
Daper (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

Marketcap is 500B right now  and every new year in January we have around same correction of 30 % so stop panic and sell your coins and go away from crypto its not for you.

I always get a big laugh when twerps like you, the self styled crypto experts with absolute zero data analytics skills come here flopping their mouth. It's always the same plain ol' 2 dimensional look back 'oh it always drops in early January' .... this is the limit of your data analysis skills   Grin
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

I always get a big laugh when twerps like you, the self styled crypto experts with absolute zero data analytics skills come here flopping their mouth. It's always the same plain ol' 2 dimensional look back 'oh it always drops in early January' .... this is the limit of your data analysis skills   Grin

Thats quite hypocritical since you're saying this is a market crash but you're not giving any explanation or facts either. If you think the Cryptomarket is never going to recover please just leave the forum. The past months there have been very significant increases in almost all altcoins prices. This is just a major recovery. One year ago Bitcoin was expected to hit 3k-5k in December, but it increased more, so a big correction follows.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

From its peak of €800B, alt coin market cap today stands in low €400B and falling
that my friend is the shitcoin bubble burst of the year.

price of BTC which is hovering around €8k now.
it is €8512 which is equal to $10400
this is a global forum and USD is the price value that is used here when reporting the price.

People who invested like crazy in December and early Jan are now sitting in deep red with empty pockets.
well, when you invest in a shitcoin after it is in a bubble you lose a lot of money which will never come back to you.

when you invest in a solid thing like bitcoin even if it drops, you are still holding something useful which will also recover.

and by the way anyone who bought bitcoin in December is now in a little less than 100% profit since price was about $6000

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

From its peak of €800B, alt coin market cap today stands in low €400B and falling along with continuously falling price of BTC which is hovering around €8k now. This is real market crash, not just typical correction. People who invested like crazy in December and early Jan are now sitting in deep red with empty pockets. New investment money would be very hard to come by in coming days and that is one of the reasons why markets aren't picking up and remain stagnant.

i think we are going to see new investments in 2018,
there will be new investors with new FIAT to put in
and the will be returning investors with new FIAT and liquidated crypto ready to get back in too.
i dont think any alts will die, look at DOGE for gods sake, some poeple are buying into it _ _ _ again.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

this happens normally, every big hype have a big dip also , this happened due to correct market.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

I think bitcoin is going to crash to $6000-8000 but it will take 4-5 months and will not be above $13K until late 2018. pessimistic I know
Freddoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

This cant just be a normal correction. Last week I had a drop of 60% and made a bounce and then only 25% down on saturday. It's true that we have lost alot of people since the shitt coins toke theire money. I belive we will bounce back and hopfully reach new ath. But this will take some time. Since also the media is FUDing everywhere with crap and bubble noncens. Read an articel were the compared this to the tulipbubble in the 1600th. This is tecnology and not a flower. Come on!

Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

There is no surprise thing.
In any market, the up and down is the obvious thing to happen.
And a lot of people only expect increase and don't think it will go down.
That you should not come to the market, go work a full time job, get payment every the end of month.
People always cry when they fall and don't figure out themselves the reason.
Please be mature.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

I'm not worried about this coinmarketcap thing, not all are affected with this unless majority of your holdings are all shitcoins. This will eventually going back to what ever ATH in coinmarketcap. Blockchain technology is just beginning and not yet  fully adopted. Wait a couple of years and you will see that that coinmarketcap thing will just be a history.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Well, it's just a matter of corrections and it will back soon Smiley

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

i think we are going to see new investments in 2018,
there will be new investors with new FIAT to put in
and the will be returning investors with new FIAT and liquidated crypto ready to get back in too.
i dont think any alts will die, look at DOGE for gods sake, some poeple are buying into it _ _ _ again.

For me, everything's gonna be alright in the coming weeks.  I'm sure there is a compelling reason to consider on what is happening with the cryptocurrencies. Market cap can be recover in a few. Let's wait and see.

Raindez316

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

I can still consider this as Market Correction. To many investor last December  which resulted to big earnings of those who invested at low price. And many investor feels like they need to exit first and reinvest later.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

People still reject the fact that this happened in every other january and even rates are similar.
This is regular correction triggered because of problems with bitcoin, will be relaxed in 3 months.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

It's almost half than what it was, buy have you noticed, Bitcoin is the biggest loser here plus a few other big crypto coins. Smiley
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

i would be really happy to see bitcoin at 3-5k USD range , that news FOMO that almost every tv chanel was broadcasting made all people who dont know nothing about crypto to just buy , because its going UP . And when/if bitcoin will drop to 5k +- they will broadcast that people was warned not to buy in this crypto thing. I believe its just correction and that 20k for BTC is just a peanuts . Its just a matter of time when second wave of money will come in , but its gonna be bigger than ever
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

For crypto ecosystem this volatility is normal and with bad news from China and from another countries. People rarely see the growth but the fall always!

Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

I'm not worrying much about it. I'm prepared to buy low now. Whatever goes I still win. However, I prefer bitcoin not dropping too much now.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

Congratulations guys ,capitalization began to grow . All managed to buy some cheap BTC ? . What I think is a new wave of growth ? We want to trick?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: