Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterNode Setup Issues  (Read 118 times)
jasonjouk (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

Hi

Need some help either sending out my coins to an exchange wallet or fix my masternode.

Steps I Followed Are:
- Purchased 2550 (Madcoin) MDC from crypto bridge (min for a masternode is 2500)
- Purchased server on Vultr to run the masternode on
- Installed MDC on the server and followed the steps 1,2,3,4 (http://fu[Suspicious link removed]/guides/MadCoin-Windows-LinuxVPS-Guide.pdf)
- I then installed the MDC wallet on my mac
- I created a new masternode under the "My Masternode" section. I put the IP address in however i didn't put the port at the end (believe i needed to add this to the end).
- I sent 2552 from my crpyto bride account to the masternode wallet address
- I changed the config file in the lynux server to match the masternode i set up
- i started up the masternode on the lynux server

What looks correct:
- If i check madcoin explorer website and type in the wallet address it shows the 2550 coins
- if i check the wallet in mac it shows the 2550 coins
- if i run the getreceivedbyaddress in the mac wallet console it shows the 2550 coins
- if i run the checkwallet in the mac wallet console it shows all is ok
- if i run the getinfo in lynux it shows the conection is running with the most recent block
- my mac wallet is in sync with the most recent block

Errors i get / issues:
- if i run a sendtoaddress in the console it returns (if i dont put in the paraphrase) = Error: Transaction creation failed! (code -4)
- if i run a sendtoaddress in the console it returns (if i put in the paraphrase) = Error: Error parsing JSON:<WALLET ADDRESS>
- if i check my wallet in lynux by running the getreceivedbyaddress command it shows 0 coins
- if i try and edit the masternode ip address in mac wallet to include the port nothing happens when i select edit
- if i try and start the masternode in mac wallet it says "could not allocate vin for collateral address"
- if i try and send a transaction from my mac wallet using the GUI it says "The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."

I am completely lost of what to do, what i can do, where i can go!

Can someone plz help...

Thanks Heaps!
TRADE34

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

hello ! did u managed to do anything ? I m in a similar stuation . I bought the 2500 coins, transfered them in the MAC wallet and now the wallet stopped connecting to the network all of the sudden ? you can get any suppor from the dev , and they are refusing to belive there is something wrong with their wallet . even though the problem is from their side. any recommadations ?
 Huh
jasonjouk (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

Hi

Not yet solved... they are stuck in the mac wallet ATM... frustrating!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: