Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pumping group on a telegram  (Read 317 times)
hellmagic (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

Pumping group on a telegram https://t.me/cryptopiaPumpp . I have found this group and question does anyone know her? Is it ok? there are a lot of people saved
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hellmagic (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

ok see at 5pm
bytezulu

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

I'd be very careful with these pump groups as a beginner because if you're timing is off, you're very likely to get burned. There is so many different ones on telegram and to me, they're all the same...
Kamal0028

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

My friend....I suggest you to unfollow those kind of groups .....it’s so risky to trade with pump dump groups( personal experience).....the majority of people who loose money in this strategy are newbies...so its better to research before you step in...otherwise it’s up to you  Smiley
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

Pumping group on a telegram https://t.me/cryptopiaPumpp . I have found this group and question does anyone know her? Is it ok? there are a lot of people saved
No, I don't recommend to join free telegram pump and dump groups. Group owners and premium members will but first and they wait to dump on free group investors so please be careful. They also bore you with ahitty cross promotions and join premium group spams.

Blah blah
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

its too risky, when you late to buy or or have a slow connection you lost your money..
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

To have a tangible Pump & Dump, we must operate with very large sums of money.
and if there are several investors gathered, with a small amount of money, it is meaningless.
A couple of thousands of participants are few, especially if it is a mini investors.
szesch

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:37:17 AM

All those cryptopia pump groups you find in telegram are part of the same scammer team.
They only pump coins without any volume, which means their whole profit is paid by those who are stupid enough to follow them.

It's always the same tactic:
They buy before pump and then they publish the name, so followers buy and they sell.

You should just ask yourself, where does the money come from when there is almost no volume?

Only one person/team benefits, the one who made/controls the group (and maybe a few others using very fast bots)
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:54:57 AM

These groups are unbelievable, I was groups with 100k members, their admins sold their follower for an easy huge gain, that’s so wrong. They buy useless coin at cheap price some days before and then they all pump the same coin at the same time. If you are lucky you can exit with a low profit, or you can loose even the 70% of your capital in few minutes

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:54 AM

those are useless group, because i used to join one of them before, the pump is executed by high  rank members and a sign for young members to start pumping, but the high rank are the the ones who have the chance to sell with the highest value and the other members may not have any profit or very small profit, so i can not believe in these pumping group.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

Follow the company updates and follow the community because if you follow those telegram groups means you will end up in loos. So please avoid those pump and dump telegram group otherwise you will end up with big loss.
raivault

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

Up to you. Too risky imho. If you try chasing the pump you could end up losing it all.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

Am just seeing this group on telegram for the first time and I will try and join the group as I think there should be time when one is going to see a good airdrop to participate in. I just noticed that most of the one I have joined are shit token and splitting coins.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

Better to join pay-channel trading coins on telegram than on pumping group.
because it will be bad for the coin to be in the pump. like delisted from exchange.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

pump groups are bullshit =]
szesch

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Am just seeing this group on telegram for the first time and I will try and join the group as I think there should be time when one is going to see a good airdrop to participate in. I just noticed that most of the one I have joined are shit token and splitting coins.
You don't understand what such groups do!
They don't inform you about good investments like airdrops or ICOs.
They only pump small coins at small exchanges.
Commom sense dictates that this can't work.
The profit of a few is paid by the loss of many.
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

The profit of a few is paid by the loss of many.
Word!
LixiR

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

I do not understand how Pump groups work. do you inform me about this in a private message?
hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

Timing is very important in pump and dump groups so if you don't know what you will be doing I suggest not to follow this strategy, you might end up being broke and will come here crying for your loss.
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

I still don't get it, why do people join those groups. Everyone with a common sense can see it's clearly a scam. If you want to create a price pump, you need to have a significant amount of the coin. Now, those groups contain mostly small investors, with a few k$ top. That means that large market cap coins are out of the question. That leaves the very small market cap coins, which usually also have a very small trading volume. that means that most of the price pump will come from the funds of the pumpers, and when the dump begins, there will be not nearly enough buyers out of the pumping group to buy at the pumped price.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: