Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Good News: South Koreans To Resume Crypto Trading In 7 Days  (Read 307 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

Finally btc price will raise again

https://news.bitcoin.com/korean-crypto-exchanges-share-data-with-banks-new-account-system/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

good news. crypto is getting closer to regulation which is not necessarily a bad thing
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Dream on dude. This is the first of many blows to crypto. This year it will be end of cryptos. Sorry for all those stinking poor people who thought of becoming rich by investing in cryptos.

If you people have believed me what I said 1 week ago, you would have made wise decision and sold off your coins. Still its not late.
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

Was that the reason for crypto going down and blood bath? if this is the reason then it's time to fill the bag ASAP.
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Was that the reason for crypto going down and blood bath? if this is the reason then it's time to fill the bag ASAP.

yes it was the main reason for btc drop, and bitconnect btc sell off contributed to the drop.

When bitconnect went bankrupt they sold all their remaining btc's to fiat which contributed to the price drop from 15.000 to 10.000. When the news released about bitconnect to the public it went from 12.000 to 9.500 because these scammers sold their btcs to fiat.

Now it's just korea news, so hopefully in 7 days it will start pumping again
zoro katana

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

That is very good information, I hope the value of bitcoin and other alternative coin will soon rise, it is asia is the biggest market of cryptocurrency, with this south korea government policy, I hope the cryptocurrency trade in asia is excited again, but according to my prediction after the celebration chinese new year coins value will go back up, hope it's not just our dream, but reality, where we can take advantage there, I hope

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

I think this is good news, not the best of course but better than an outright ban. If they done a complete ban then bitcoin would drop over half it's value as other countries follow suit. Regulation will simply allow regular honest traders to keep going about their business, and even investment companies can carry on. Better grab some cheap crypto now before the south Koreans pump up the prices like they usually do.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Dream on dude. This is the first of many blows to crypto. This year it will be end of cryptos. Sorry for all those stinking poor people who thought of becoming rich by investing in cryptos.

If you people have believed me what I said 1 week ago, you would have made wise decision and sold off your coins. Still its not late.

FUDder ...why don't you leave us alone and go with your zombie friends? LOL
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

now i think its good time to buy altcoins,,buy some xrp and xlm and watch the prices 7 days again..
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

Fuck that zombies guy, biggest fudder on this forum.
Probably some poor broke loser who missed all the buying opportunitys and feels very sorry for himself.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

good news. crypto is getting closer to regulation which is not necessarily a bad thing

This needs to happen before institutional investors get on board.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

What is the reason you are sitting on this forum than? If I were you I would sell all my coins and quit posting here
mohammedfaiz143

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

If you think cryptos can die, then you should leave

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

It's good news for crypto trading and should push the price of Bitcoin higher.

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

Great news. Hopefully my alts go back up again.

Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

What is the reason you are sitting on this forum than? If I were you I would sell all my coins and quit posting here

He did sell his coins. A long time ago. That's why he's posting here lol.

People who dream of being rich overnight should be destroyed by the market. Those who are serious about investing, and will wait for a while and accumulate, will see rewards.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: