Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Good News: South Koreans To Resume Crypto Trading In 7 Days  (Read 122 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

Finally btc price will raise again

https://news.bitcoin.com/korean-crypto-exchanges-share-data-with-banks-new-account-system/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

What's really more interesting is Bitflyer getting an exchange licence for the whole EU common market. That should help make bitcoin a lot more accessible which should mean fairly solid price increases.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
yuukireit

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

ah good news
i know it, they doin some issues to make bitcoin price down
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Well, better if they formally declare a total not banning of digital currencies anymore in their country because for me it will be their big lose not ours as bitcoin will really a big help for the economy to grow of every nation once they adopt bitcoin. Anyway, this is a good development than nothing as we will hope and expect that market will rise soon as South Korean are proven great investors for digital currencies investments.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

This is good for price but dont like this idea that they have to share data who is having bitcoin and who is not having it. Dont like this idea but if this is to increase price then we have to accept it all the way.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

The sad and harsh truth may be that south korea can't afford to take anymore hits to its localized economy with lingering concerns over recession and economic slowdown hovering as dark clouds over the horizon. They may not be able to afford losing their crypto markets which, last I heard ranked as the 3rd largest crypto trading market in the world.

Naming private banks as overseers and regulators of crypto trading could represent a serious conflict of interest. Banks are one of the primary competitors to bitcoin. In a way, having banks regulate crypto markets is similar to AMD regulating intel or coke regulating pepsi. Would prefer a form of independent regulator, over one that is subject to conflicts of interest.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

Reading the news is something to be happy about though but it actually sends some message and even a further anonymity being wiped away gradually in our own eyes.

1. It shows that South Korea have a major stake in bitcoin and every of their actions over there will affect the price no matter how bad that is but that is the current situation about that.

2. The mentality of my details is not known to government is to be eradicated because for banks to be fully ready to be integrated based on the article then shows that information will be synchronized and if their banking system is like ours, every bank account you own or about to open is already synchronized to you. No where to hide. Again, it means the people from South Korea should be ready for another new round of KYCs to be filled if they want to continue their crypto activities.

In all, lets not rejoice because the free hand at this time is not permanent as there will still be more to come. Policies will be reviewed and tightened as we move on because government have then realize the potency of their power over crypto market.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

This isn't so bad, to be honest...  I'd rather have a bank like this that wouldn't ban my account when I sell bitcoin directly to my bank account. Even tho you have to share your personal information with them, why's that such a bad thing? I mean, it's not like the bitcoin is still active only on silkroad so people have to be scared of police tracking them down. Let's be honest here, some regulations with banks are needed in order for bitcoin to become more viable and jump in price.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: