Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the process to unblock/unban thread and account?  (Read 171 times)
mdodong (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

Hi All,

Just want to know what's the process to get an account and thread unblock/unbanned?

Our Dev got banned and our thread got locked by Mod "hilariousandco" sighting below as reason for the ban.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159012.msg28374360#msg28374360
Semux is banned due to the appaling level of spam coming from their signature campaign and are no longer allowed to advertise here until further notice. Once they have the decency to respond to my messages and I'm convinced that measures have been put in place to curb spam I'll consider unbanning/unlocking.

This is very understandable and the Semux Dev and community agrees to take measures regarding this issue.

To avoid spam from the signature campaign, the following changes are implemented:
1. Disallow newbie and junior members from participating in the campaign;
2. Change the 10 posts per week requirement to 1 posts per week.
3. Hire a bounty manager to help manage the event.

I'm not sure if  Mod "hilariousandco" missed our message or what not but we received no reply from him even after sending him multiple messages. Any other Mods available to help us? Or at least guide us on what to do to get our thread unlocked and unban our dev's account? Any help and guidance will be appreciated.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: