Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The EtherJack project failed to collect the prize fund and has been aborted.  (Read 1372 times)
kowaitian (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 06:49:15 PM by kowaitian

This is very sad news to post, but the project failed to collect the prize fund and has been aborted.

Everyone who participated in the jackpot collection should request a refund. You don't have to possess the JACK, it's refunding based on what you paid to the contract.

https://etherjack.io/

Please check the website for a message from the team with all the details and instructions on getting the refund.

EtherJack Team
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

The game's bidding model is very exciting, but how do you guarantee that it will work fairly and fairly,
 and will it end up paying a premium?
kowaitian (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 06:17:29 PM by kowaitian

FAQ

Q: When does the game start?
After the jackpot has 333 ETH or more, a 48-hour countdown timer will start. After the countdown runs down to 0, the game will start.
Leave your email in the box on the website to be notified 12 hours before the game start and on game start. If you subscribe to website pushes (left top corner), you’ll get those notifications as well.

Q: What is the ICO stage?
In the ICO stage the game is collecting the jackpot for which the players will compete, and gives the investors JACK tokens at low price in return. During the game phase it will be much more expensive to buy JACK tokens.

Q: How much can I earn if I invest now?
It depends on what exactly you are going to do with tokens and when you plan to sell them.

Token price during the ICO: 0.004-0.006
When the game starts: 0.01 ETH
After 1K bids: 0.07 ETH
After 10K bids: 0.61 ETH

The White paper includes a table with ROI numbers depending on when you invest and when you sell.
Additionally, before you decide to sell you can deposit the tokens with Croupier and get a cut from bids and token sales during the game (the amount of dividends depends on number of tokens deposited by all players in total).

Q: How is it guaranteed that the game is fair?
Ethereum is more than a cryptocurrency, it’s a platform for Smart Contracts: pieces of program code deployed to the blockchain that can’t be changed and which can determine behavior of a system.
EtherJack is implemented as two Smart Contracts (one for the game itself and one to describe the token). Anyone can inspect the source code of the contracts and ensure that the code matches the declared behavior.
The developers have no access to the jackpot funds: those are locked in the smart contract, and what is going to happen to it is only determined by the contract (which anyone can read).
The developers left no backdoors or ways to alter the contract for themselves. This also can be verified in the smart contract code.

Q: What can I do with the tokens?
   1.   Bid JACK. After the game starts, anyone can bid with ETH to claim the jackpot. But one can also bid 1 JACK at any time, and it will work as a bid. When a bid will cost 0.1 ETH or 1 ETH, you don’t have to spend ETH, just bid JACKs, which you bought back when they were cheap.
   2.   Deposit JACK in the Vault and get a cut from every bid made and token sold during the game phase.
   3.   Resell. When the bid price and JACK price raises during the game (it grows by 0.006 ETH with every 100 bids placed) you can resell the JACK to new players willing to buy them. The game can do it for you automatically. Even when the game just starts, the JACK price will jump to 0.01 ETH per JACK (highest price during ICO is 0.006 ETH).

Q: How do I participate in the ICO?
To buy JACK, send ETH to 0xe64d5f33e28387855d33980719f27f0d579392af, and the smart contract will send you back JACK tokens.
Check the current price at EtherJack.io, you can also use the calculator at the bottom of the page. Also, if you are using Metamask, you can place the order right from the website.

Q: Is there a control panel for investors?
Yes. To access it, at EtherJack.io, click “JACK Holders’ Dashboard” and enter your Ethereum address.
You don’t need a login and password: all operations are triggered by transactions on the blockchain, so the system will know you is you by watching the blockchain transactions.

[/color]
AntMario

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

Neat idea! Good luck!
kowaitian (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Neat idea! Good luck!

Thanks a lot.
sluchai

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

кoд AEdG
orgpilah

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:26 AM

hi i cant type anything in the telegram
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

youre website is very slow , i just visit youre website  Embarrassed

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
kowaitian (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

youre website is very slow , i just visit youre website  Embarrassed

Do you mean slow loading time, or are the animations (there are quite a few) slowing down your computer?
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

This is an exciting project. In what the pre-ico prices and bunoses?. How can we participate the crowd sale. ?
kowaitian (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

hi i cant type anything in the telegram

Fixed now! Here is the proper link: https://t.me/EtherJack_io
kowaitian (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

This is an exciting project. In what the pre-ico prices and bunoses?. How can we participate the crowd sale. ?

ICO price starts from 0.004 ETH per 1 JACK token. We also have volume bonuses (up to 25%), please check out the calculator in the very bottom of EtherJack.io

After ICO is over (333 ETH cap), token price will jump to 0.01 and will grow by 0.006 every 100 bids. After 1000 bids (which is no later than 35 days from game start) JACK will cost 0.07 ETH.

In order to participate please send Ether to the Jackpot address: 0xe64d5f33E28387855d33980719f27f0d579392aF, and the contract will send you back tokens.
AntMario

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

When will th game start?
kowaitian (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

When will th game start?

The game will start after the ICO phase (333 ETH cap).
jeribean

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

Wow. This is new to me.
kowaitian (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

Wow. This is new to me.

This is new to everyone!
One time chance to:
- get x1000 on tokens
- win x100,000 jackpot
- win up to x10 multiple times by bidding at the right time
Nauru_Music

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

Hey,

What will happen if the Cap of 333 Eth is not reached?
And once the game is finished will it be closed forever or do you plan in starting it again?
kowaitian (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

What will happen if the Cap of 333 Eth is not reached?
In case the 333 ETH cap is not reached, we'll be able to abort the ICO and return the funds (supported by the smart contract). We can only abort ICO, not the game after it starts.

And once the game is finished will it be closed forever or do you plan in starting it again?
Yes, there are plans to start a second game. If there will be any leftover JACKs from the first EtherJack held by players, we'll likely make them play a role there.
bjnetbee

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

Exciting project. I’m in.
sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

I would like to see the list of sigcam participants