Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:45:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Trust - While I never cheated or scammed anyone  (Read 388 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

"actmyname" gave me "red trust"
His profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=465017
His reference: https://archive.is/yJ4P8 (Shitposting spammer)

I thought "Red Trust" is for SCAMMERS!!!
Well, I never involved myself in any scam because I'm too good to scam anyone.
It's unfair for "actmyname" to discredits my account here and the "red marking" my account is very unfair too.

Maybe, actmyname wants me out of this great community and perhaps that is what I should do.
It's pretty funny that I got a "red mark" for posting my opinion. I thought the forums are for people to talk about their opinion.
Instead, some people are using this community to blackmail others. I'm not like that, and I'll never blackmail anyone.  

When you see, someone is doing something wrong or you don't like why not talk to him, instead of blackmailing him, huh?
actmyname - you've disappointed me! A single message would have solved this and we'll understand each other.
I have no interest in doing anything wrong to this community or anyone here.

Thanks Smiley

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

The trust system as its name implies is simply for people to say whether or not they trust you.

In the spam mega thread "Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?" you posted this.

Well, I don't actually think the price of bitcoin can really matter because people can still buy fractions of bitcoin no matter the price. Unless if people are trying to own or accumulate complete bitcoin. Sometimes people have a problem they don't care about anything when it was cheap and by the time when it is expensive then everybody will be talking about.  

Giving advice like that I'm not surprised someone doesn't trust you.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

Are DT members some kind of GANG or what?
I read some comments from different people regarding their work is awful, man!
All I see here, is we are friends in this forum, so why use your DT powers to destroy other people reputation?

What is wrong with deleting the so-called off-topic posts?
Come on, negative trust is for the SCAMMERS, not the regular members.
STOP MAKING PEOPLE LOOK CRIMINALS IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

The trust system as its name implies is simply for people to say whether or not they trust you.

In the spam mega thread "Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?" you posted this.

Well, I don't actually think the price of bitcoin can really matter because people can still buy fractions of bitcoin no matter the price. Unless if people are trying to own or accumulate complete bitcoin. Sometimes people have a problem they don't care about anything when it was cheap and by the time when it is expensive then everybody will be talking about.  

Giving advice like that I'm not surprised someone doesn't trust you.

Shut up.
This is not a shit post nor a reason to negative trust someone. If someone is less knowledgable/has wrong understanding of a concept he doesn't deserves to be negged.
I am sure OP had spam/1 liner posts that made someone neg trust him for being a spammer.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

This is not a shit post nor a reason to negative trust someone. If someone is less knowledgable/has wrong understanding of a concept he doesn't deserves to be negged.
I am sure OP had spam/1 liner posts that made someone neg trust him for being a spammer.

This was the post quoted in the reference to the trust feedback. It is the very definition if shitpost. It says absolutely nothing of any meaning and is buried on page 199 of a thread that hundreds of people have already said the same thing.

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

This was the post quoted in the reference to the trust feedback. It is the very definition if shitpost. It says absolutely nothing of any meaning and is buried on page 199 of a thread that hundreds of people have already said the same thing.

Look at the posts of legendaries and heroes doing signature campaign, they're nothing new and repetition of what so many users have already said.
This isn't a reason to neg anyone.
One liners and spams are.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

Look at the posts of legendaries and heroes doing signature campaign, they're nothing new and repetition of what so many users have already said.

A lot of higher ranked accounts have been hacked and/or sold and many of them also shitpost. Two wrongs do not make a right.

That is a matter of opinion and in this case, I do not share yours. Posts like the one quoted above that say absolutely nothing and that are made for no reason other than to increase post count and get paid pollute this forum. The administrator of the forum will not do anything to address this problem, so some people on the DT list have decided to tackle it in a different way. That's not ideal but at least something is being done.

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

A lot of higher ranked accounts have been hacked and/or sold and many of them also shitpost. Two wrongs do not make a right.

That is a matter of opinion and in this case, I do not share yours. Posts like the one quoted above that say absolutely nothing and that are made for no reason other than to increase post count and get paid pollute this forum. The administrator of the forum will not do anything to address this problem, so some people on the DT list have decided to tackle it in a different way. That's not ideal but at least something is being done.
Do you even understand what you're saying?
It's like saying, we don't need stupid people in society so we should start putting them in jails / killing them.
Every human society, every platform will have stupid posts and opinions. Bitcointalk is no different, these opinions and inadequate knowledge don't deserve negative trust.
Spam and one liners does.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

It's like saying, we don't need stupid people in society so we should start putting them in jails / killing them.

It is nothing like saying that. You must be the one that didn't understand what I said.

Every human society, every platform will have stupid posts and opinions. Bitcointalk is no different, these opinions and inadequate knowledge don't deserve negative trust.

It has nothing to do with being stupid or wrong. It is about posts that add absolutely nothing to the debate and are made entirely for the reason of getting paid. There is no reason to post on a thread that already has 199 pages. Nobody is ever going to read it and it adds nothing to the forum except noise. How many lines are in a post has no bearing on whether it is spam or not.

vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Same to me bro he gave me neg trust I'm not a scammer please give us a justice!
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

It is nothing like saying that. You must be the one that didn't understand what I said.

It has nothing to do with being stupid or wrong. It is about posts that add absolutely nothing to the debate and are made entirely for the reason of getting paid. There is no reason to post on a thread that already has 199 pages. Nobody is ever going to read it and it adds nothing to the forum except noise. How many lines are in a post has no bearing on whether it is spam or not.

It's up to campaign managers to mark and not select users they believe only post rubbish to get their money. they don't deserve DTs to negative trust for this.
Again, something that doesn't contribute to the discussion is a spam. Any other opinion, even totally incorrect shall always be allowed. 
I won't be arguing anymore. I think you're just trying to get on the good side of DTs and their reputation abuse.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

It's up to campaign managers to mark and not select users they believe only post rubbish to get their money.

Absolutely, the problem being all the altcoin and ICO campaigns that don't care because they're paying with free coins. They just sign up anyone who applies and pay them to shitpost all over the forum.

Again, something that doesn't contribute to the discussion is a spam. Any other opinion, even totally incorrect shall always be allowed. 

I am in agreement.

I won't be arguing anymore. I think you're just trying to get on the good side of DTs and their reputation abuse.

I really don't care what you think. I'm doing this out of frustration at how difficult it is to have a meaningful discussion on here with the thread filling up with complete garbage. I don't think I have anything to fear from anyone in DT.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

I thought "Red Trust" is for SCAMMERS!!!
It is not. Both DT1 and DT2 members have shown this with their sent ratings.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

Your analogy is incompliant with the way forums work.
If negative trust is equivalent to killing people, then what are bans? Torturing them? Here's the deal, and tell me if you can understand this:

Would you agree with sending out a temporary ban given bad post quality?

If yes, then would you agree with a temporary negative feedback given bad post quality?

The thing is, in the latter case, the feedback can be removed with better post quality and thus there will be no subsequent offenses. With a ban, where's the improvement?
Remark: if we use your analogy in a less severe case, negative trust can be considered suspensions whereas bans can be considered expulsions. Tell me, which one would you rather have?

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:00:27 AM

Your analogy is incompliant with the way forums work.
If negative trust is equivalent to killing people, then what are bans? Torturing them? Here's the deal, and tell me if you can understand this:

Would you agree with sending out a temporary ban given bad post quality?

If yes, then would you agree with a temporary negative feedback given bad post quality?

The thing is, in the latter case, the feedback can be removed with better post quality and thus there will be no subsequent offenses. With a ban, where's the improvement?
Remark: if we use your analogy in a less severe case, negative trust can be considered suspensions whereas bans can be considered expulsions. Tell me, which one would you rather have?
It would be perfect if the negative trust for bad post quality is temporary. But I highly doubt you or any of other DT would have time to monitor post quality of everyone you gave negative trust to.
Even if someone appeal for removal of the negative after improving their post quality, I am almost certainly sure they will be laughed upon and not taken seriously.
Again, I repeat spam and one liners deserve negative trust. Wrong opinions and misinformation does not.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

Again, I repeat spam and one liners deserve negative trust. Wrong opinions and misinformation does not.
You show me a user that isn't spamming but whom I tagged because of their opinion/misinformation and I will remove the tag.

Simple as that.

I am sure that all of the users that I have tagged are spammers but you are free to prove me wrong. I'll own up.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:30:01 AM

Dude don't even bother trying to get your negative trust removed. They don't care. They only interested in focusing on the negative ssoexts and ignore the positive ones. They have all given one another green trust and there is a circle of them. Nothing can be done. They have been given a position of power where they can destroy your account and income completely for whatever reason they wish with no reprecussion. They need no reason to make the one click ruin your whole profile. What they give as a reason has nothing to do with the fact that once that negative trust button is clicked that's that. Account gone.

There is no respect here I can just read what is being said. This D2 member is abusive and swears at people calling them "fuckbag" This is the behavior that gets your promoted to a D2 member? Being abusive? Don't make excuses for it please I don't care what the person said or did to you. You swore at this person. You supposed to set an example but instead you go on this rampage of handing negative trust out. There are people that can barely write a sentence out there and they have no negative trust. Giving negative trust to someone who is trying is not very nice. Many of these people don't deserve the negative trust and are trying there best. There are thieves outt there yet you focus on this. There campaign managers who steal money yet you focus here.

The only thing I learnt on this forum is that it's ok to be abusive as long as you a D2 member. It's ok to treat these people how we like because they just usernames on a screen they not even people. Who cares if someone has very little income and needs their bitcointalk account for whatever reason it is to make money? Who cares right? Let's just call other people names and cuss at them and that's fine. It's truelly disgusting some of the things I have read this so called D2 member say to people. I'm not sure what is going on with this forum and I have been here for a long time. Are you trying to make it worse and scare people away because that's the message you sending. I'm not even going to bother getting this negative trust removed because that's not going to happen. I see no space for reason here so I expect very little when it comes to that. I think you are perfect and never make a mistake ever. You must be. Everyone else is inferior to you and you treat them as such. Honestly reading what I have read makes me sad and I'm not surprised bitcoin has such a bad connotation with the average Joe. I have brought many people to this forum including irl people and I'm going to stop doing that now because this is just becoming a place of abuse and I think people deserve better then that. I have no idea what screening process you use here but putting someone who throws abuse and swear words around and soams negative trust doesn't seem like a good choice.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:40:51 AM

There is no respect here I can just read what is being said. This D2 member is abusive and swears at people calling them "fuckbag" This is the behavior that gets your promoted to a D2 member?
No.

You supposed to set an example but instead you go on this rampage of handing negative trust out.
Negative trust should be given to individuals that don't contribute to the forum.

There are people that can barely write a sentence out there and they have no negative trust.
Link me their names/profiles and I will tag them.

Giving negative trust to someone who is trying is not very nice.
Did you read my profile and try to improve? Are you still making general posts that are repeats of previous replies in large threads?

Many of these people don't deserve the negative trust and are trying there best.
Show me them and I will remove the tag.

There are thieves outt there yet you focus on this. There campaign managers who steal money yet you focus here.
Please, if you have information then you should share it. Show me who these individuals are!

The only thing I learnt on this forum is that it's ok to be abusive as long as you a D2 member.
No.

It's ok to treat these people how we like because they just usernames on a screen they not even people.
No.

Who cares if someone has very little income and needs their bitcointalk account for whatever reason it is to make money?
You should not be using signature campaigns as a stable job. If you treat it like a job then you should put effort into your posts. How many hours a week do you work for the income?

I'm not even going to bother getting this negative trust removed because that's not going to happen.
Are you saying that you can't improve your post quality?
It's interesting seeing how your posts went from two lines to over ten as soon as you realized you had negative trust put in place.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

Ok well dude. You  go around the forum insulting people. You do this often. You use bad language and swear. Is that right? You seem to be someone who can't admit they ever wrong or apologize. It's abuse. Your behavior is abusive. These are people here behind these accounts. You can't just call someone a horrible name even if they are spammers. It makes you look bad. I don't exposure theifs because some of them are friends with D2 members so clearly it would be a bad idea and I will be nailed for it. I've seem campaign managers given green trust when they are skimming money off the bounty distribution or just downright not paying. Why risk my own account for that? So that's why I don't report them.

There is nothing wrong with my post quality. I am in one of the strictest campaigns there are and have been so for almost a year. I take pride in my account and my posting which is why I'm so upset. You are directly insulting me. You picked a post I made in June about something I was merely confused about seeing as I was invested in a coin called "rain" I was tired and made I mistake. Do you never make mistakes? One post and I'm out. You should be going for people who deliberately spam with the intention of taking signature money and running. Yet you giving negative trust to people who's posts are ok but definitely not spam I mean have you actually read the forum? There people here that can barely out a sentence together. I'm one of the few people who is actually grateful to be paid for enjoying my time here. No longer the case. People will soon be too afraid to post.

Signature campaign is hardly the only thing that can be done here. There many others which I can no longer be apart of since I now have negative trust. Maybe you live in a country where you can get s nice high saying job but I can't. I work my ass off in a shop and get paid badly for it. Now you have been given the power to take that soon from me. No sorry this whole trust system is broke and has nothing to do with trust because if it did I would have a million green trust points because you won't find someone you can trust more then me. Even though my life is hard I have never stolen anything. I have had the chance to steal but I never. Because I'm a good person and I don't have to out up with this. If you want to ruin my account fine. Don't expect me to just give up on my Bitcoin dream. My life's been hard before and it's hard now. You making it harder is not going to deter me from my goal of financial freedom.

My posts went from "two lines" to ten because I'm obviously upset and explaing my situation. I thought that was very obvious. I can't believe you even asking that.  Maybe you don't have emotions? You are 15 after all. Why such a young person is in a position of power is beyond me. You have a lot to say about people a d act so clever but you have no respect for anyone. You spit on people and it's disgusting.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

You use bad language and swear. Is that right?
It is.

You seem to be someone who can't admit they ever wrong or apologize.
He is not.

It's abuse. Your behavior is abusive.
No.

These are people here behind these accounts. You can't just call someone a horrible name even if they are spammers. It makes you look bad.
Of course anyone can call anyone else whatever they want; idiota. Use common sense.

I've seem campaign managers given green trust when they are skimming money off the bounty distribution or just downright not paying.
Stories.

I am in one of the strictest campaigns there are and have been so for almost a year.
No.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: