Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 791 times)
bcp19 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:22:21 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 09:57:12 PM by bcp19

<point made, deleted>

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:25:50 PM

IF BFL had delivered in January as I had thought,I/we would have made out like 1st batch Avalons did,almost

This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit?  Because that is the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

Translated from Inab-ian BS to English:

Inaba Speaks the truth in his admissions
This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit? If we had sent out numerous orders right away, todays present scenario would have been a reality in January. Because Had you been the only one to receive you miner in January, that would then is be the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

In other words you fool/cocksucker, I am admitting that our business model would not have worked, in any scenario, if we ultimately sold this many orders as we have today. We made a mistake by over saturating the market. The tail end of our orders would never have made ROI. Therefore, Oops.

Our mistake is your loss. Now Shut the Fuck up! I don't want anyone like PG, PL, or K9 learning about this and telling our asshole customers.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:29:54 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 06:31:01 PM by Kluge

Huh

ETA: Oh... It's more of that.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:28:49 PM

I guess bcp19 is out of marketing material from BFL and now must engage in personal attacks on people who disagree with him.
Typical play out of the BFL playbook.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:35:10 PM

Knowing DrJoeGrine to be a participant of these forums, I felt it my duty to inform you of what I feel are unsavory actions by this person.

DrJoeGrine has repeatedly called me a child, how original, but now he has invited me to his house!  This raised some HUGE reds flags for me and I felt it was my duty to inform the public.

If you have children, PLEASE do not let them talk to DrJoeGrine.  His actions lead me to believe he is some kind of a pedophile.

Ok after 10 pages of trolling and of useless posts i can call you what i like to call Inaba. You sir are a retard! Congrats!

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:39:51 PM

Knowing DrJoeGrine to be a participant of these forums, I felt it my duty to inform you of what I feel are unsavory actions by this person.

DrJoeGrine has repeatedly called me a child, how original, but now he has invited me to his house!  This raised some HUGE reds flags for me and I felt it was my duty to inform the public.

If you have children, PLEASE do not let them talk to DrJoeGrine.  His actions lead me to believe he is some kind of a pedophile.

Ok after 10 pages of trolling and of useless posts i can call you what i like to call Inaba. You sir are a retard! Congrats!
But he clearly has an IQ of 148.

There are not that many like him?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:12:59 PM

Actually, I'm just an asshole.

Ok now fill your time with something else!

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:24:48 PM

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:59:34 PM

^This

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: