Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Been mining for a month and..  (Read 479 times)
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:23:52 AM

I’m disappointed to be honest, I’m mining ethereum on Nanopool with claymore miner with two 570’s with a combined hash rate of 44 Mh/s (have yet to do the bios tweak). In all the calculators I have looked at I was expecting to make over 100$ a month, I have been hovering around the 70$ Mark now for a couple days, currently at 72$, is there anything else I’m missing out on, or have over looked? I was expecting to make money from this.

Of course you are disappointed , just like many newbies on this forum , who started mining based on what they saw on some online calculators.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NEWBIES KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION " ITS TO LATE TO START MINING , IT IS STILL PROFITABLE ? WHY MY EARNING IS LESS THAN ALL THOSE ONLINE CALCULATORS TELLING ME"

Do your own research !
No one can tell you for sure what's going to happen with cryptocurrency !
No one can tell you it's going to be profitable for you or not !
No one can tell you how much profit you going to be able to make ! ( if you can make any at all )
No one can tell you the ROI ( return of investment) time !
None of those calculators you are seeing on the web can tell you what's coming tomorrow , months later or 6 months later a year later !
Those calculators telling you about today , at that moment when you typing in your information !
None of those online calculators calculating pool luck !
None of those online calculators able to predict difficulty growth !
None of those online calculators can predict what would be the coin/$ exchanges rates tomorrow , months later or 6 months later a year later !

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

Make a thread on OCUK  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print