Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulating Crypto killing the market?  (Read 740 times)
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

No matter how the government tried to regulate the crypto currency, they would not succeed. Maximum they can slow down the development of the crypto currency, no more
I think they have to control. Because a lot of scam on the market.
I looked for a good ICO quiet one year.
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

According to the potential of the money volume in the crypto money world some powers want to finish the crypto exchange but the crypto money stock is not easily defeated because it is strong.
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

I view the regulations as a means of strengthening cryptocurrency.  In as much as it will not cause transaction fees to go up as well as certain stringent moves to stifle its growth, regulations will rather promote cryptocurrency growth.  So far government action will curb fraud, regulations are welcome development.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
kingasterisk

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

I haven't seen any regulation that can necessarily kill the market. But i think fear of even stricter regulation may be having its impacts.

Also according to what i know, a lot of countries have become a lot more serious regarding tax collection, which may have put off some people.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Of course regulators pursue this goal, because regulators are also people and they are afraid that crypto currencies will be able to turn people's minds around, it will still happen, maybe now, maybe later.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:55:10 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 07:05:11 PM by Marcsymon

No matter how the government tried to regulate the crypto currency, they would not succeed. Maximum they can slow down the development of the crypto currency, no more

The government cannot stop the bulk demand of crypto currency even if they tried to regulate it. But maybe this platform will slow down in development in the market but will not vanished anymore. They were not totally succeed killing the market supply because crypto currency is now totally growing in popularity widely.
Coinmaniaccos

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

it depends on what and how exactly is regulated. The best way is to make some rules for cryptoexchanges, to avoid big scams and to ensure some risks. Crypto may be used incognito, but exchanges - don't see anything bad if we know actual owners and if they make some fund for force majeure. From the other side, if the goverment tries to control every transaction - it will bring nothing positive, only more scam and fraud.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

Yes, it does have an impact on why the market is falling. But today the market is turning green and hoping next month the market will be in much better condition.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

The regulation wave all over the world has been a key factor affecting cryptocurrency market. To some extent I think the move to regulate ICOs will eradicate scam ICOs in the crypto world. If the regulation movement materialize then we won't have ICOs that are not compliant any longer.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

If anyone was thinking that people in power weren't ever going to attempt to try regulate the markets as best as that can; I think you don't understand the full scope of what Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are trying to change.  The fact that fiat is the fundamental thing that has been used in the corrupt times as of recent, doesn't surprise me that governments are trying to hone down on exchanges and other markets that deal in crypto.

NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

We cannot ignore the effect of governments on the cryptocurrencies price fall. But I think in the long term price will rise.
Now there are many investors hesitant to invest in bitcoin. Because they don't know how  the rules will be. But after the rules are specified, there will be many new investors.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

We cannot ignore the effect of governments on the cryptocurrencies price fall. But I think in the long term price will rise.
Now there are many investors hesitant to invest in bitcoin. Because they don't know how  the rules will be. But after the rules are specified, there will be many new investors.
Apparently, today we see a very deep despondency of the market, But this will not affect the future prospects of the crypto currency. The main thing is to get out of the hole that Bitcoin offers on the market.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

Regulation will make the market less volatile, which will really reduce the possible profit. But at the same time, the market will make the market more predictable and more secure, which in turn will attract large investors and institutional investors, whose investment in crypto is currently banned by the laws.
Udrujes

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

Regulation of the market means recognition of the crypto currency. To some extent, a crypto currency shock can be struck, but rather it will give it even more opportunities.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

The main advantage of blockchain technology is its deregulation and transparency. Moreover, people are afraid that ICOs will be prohibited by the authorities, so they tend to stay away from investing. So I guess the current situation is not really good and one of the reasons of red market.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

I don't think so, on the contrary. Regulations will set a clear framework that will allow some important players enter into the market. Moreover, in the long run these regulations will facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrencies by businesses and enterprises.
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

For me, I think this regulation of a thing will only make things better.It will even reduce us the harm of running into crappy and shit icos cos there tons of many out there phishing people's money out from them.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 01:37:17 PM by Electrified

For me, I think this regulation of a thing will only make things better.It will even reduce us the harm of running into crappy and shit icos cos there tons of many out there phishing people's money out from them.

I agree with you, implementing a regulations will have a secure and control crypto market,  coins will have a its own identifying and reasonable price that potential investors are willing to invest because of its transparency and thoroughly pass under rhe economic regulations of the government.  Hopefully scammers will be eradicated
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

I think people get afraid of the regulations because they think the reguations are some kind of banning. So in the short term, it affects adly but in the long term, if the regulations go well and stabilize the system, they are good for the market.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

not because all need to be arranged so that no mistakes happen. therefore there must be rules in each cryptocurrency to be neat and the price can be stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: