Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulating Crypto killing the market?  (Read 738 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.

I think government want to regulate cryptocurrency transaction because government want to collect taxes from crypto transaction. I am believe that regulation is on exchanger, because we make transaction mostly on exchanger

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

I never think that the regulation will kill the market now, government is trying to regulate crypto but government is in a panic to take of crypto currency but no one can stop using us from decentralized crypto currency.

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

I don't think so. It can bring more investors to the industry and confidence to the current once.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

Stop asking whether it is end of crypto or not. I hope really much that the presence of people who look for easy gains in crypto community comes to an end. Under all the limitations and regulations there comes the time for new approaches and business schemes.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:58:09 AM

We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.

I think government want to regulate cryptocurrency transaction because government want to collect taxes from crypto transaction. I am believe that regulation is on exchanger, because we make transaction mostly on exchanger
whatever will be utilized by the government, I think the regulation will have a positive effect on bitcoin, imagine many parties will receive bitcoin and then there will be mass adoption that happens because many people already believe in bitcoin, of course the price will rise very high and we as investors would be get a big profit right ?
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

The regulation should be needed to protect the investors from those scammers. It may add to this slowing down the price but sooner investors will probably accept those regulations and the market will returns to a bullish trend.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

I am in favor of cryptocurrency regulation where investors are protected from certain frauds and misleading investment opportunities using cryptocurrencies. As most of the newbies and average joes misunderstood most of it, they are in FUD mode to sell and withdraw their cryptocurrencies. As for regulation, it does not kill the market because the banks and government have no way to stop decentralized transactions. They just want to control it and impose taxes on whatever profit we have in cryptocurrencies.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:10:58 AM

Crypto is still a new thing, so I think the journey is still long. crypto will end up is just speculation from people who start with the desperate state of the market the coins like this.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

For the scammers and pump and dump coins is a bd news as now they cannot scam the users by giving false details and run away. If the project is good then it wont affect this news. Regulating will protect the users investment.
DiabolicAnt

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

No, I don't think so, really. More to say - crypto sometimes is just impossible to regulate and even the most strict laws do not have an extraordinary impact on crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

Goverment may think they are regulating the crypto market but i think its not possible.
They cannot regulate privacy coins. This is why they are made and thats why goverments don't like crypto coins.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

NO!! regulating crypto actually a big help in the future with cryptocurrency, especially with bitcoin.
we just need to wait for the final result.
soon we will get into it and will feel and see the effect of it with the market.
vadimkavp

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

NO!! regulating crypto actually a big help in the future with cryptocurrency, especially with bitcoin.
we just need to wait for the final result.
soon we will get into it and will feel and see the effect of it with the market.
Regulation will enable large investors to enter the market without fear. They will be protected in front of the controllers. Therefore, it will give a good growth of the market in the future.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

Regulation should people willing nt on forceful measures will definitely loose trust in government and become more deep-rooted decentralised
explosion

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:45:22 PM

It's hard to state what exactly impacts the crypto market. In my humble opinion, the news around the crypto can have some impact, and the news about new regulation decisions, too. But the regulation itself doesn't have any impact.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

IMO, it is consider an okayish approach
It might not kill the Crpyto market as imo it is not a bad approach but just that they wanted to have control over the market - Not really good in some case
kevingreen

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Is regulating cryptocurrency killing the market ? The answer to this question is simply no, rather the regulation will boosts and better the cryptocurrency market. It will also make it popular and helping in reducing scam.the effect of the regulation is really positive.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

As far as I know, large investors are entering the market now. They want to make money, not just save their investments. I think the market is partly artificially constrained to buy cheap. Too much whales' money. And too much power.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

The crypto market is still at its in its early stages of its life. Cryptocurrency just started at 2009 with Bitcoin and its not been 10 years since and there are still innovations that can be made in the crypto market and there are still many market that can be integrated with the decentralized blockchain technology. Also if each token/altcoin can be used not only in the exchange platform but can be used in every day living then it will grow much further.
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:15:29 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will evolve depending on the conditions that it will create. But cryptocurrencies will live. Now only most the beginning of their life.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: