Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will be a millionare by the end of the year  (Read 235 times)
dumplingsandsushi (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

I've calculated out where I started, how long it took to get to where I am, the percent increase in my assets, and realized that if I follow this trajectory, I will have around a million dollars worth in assets by Q4 of this year.

I've previously posted my experiences dabbling in day trading and ICOs, and I am proud to have made a lot of progress.
On top of that, I am just a teacher, an English teacher at that so I started out knowing absolutely nothing about market economics, crypto tech, and investment strategies.
I am proof, that knowledge really is power and anyone can "catch up" if they are willing to put in their due dilligence.

The two avenues that have been the most profitable for me have been day trading during bull runs in the market and icos.

This last Christmas holiday when things were crazy and money was being thrown around like a funky  monkey, I was able to make around $800 usd a day by watching for trends and pumps and making short term buys and sells.  I was able to quadruple the amount of btc I own in no time.  Things like this are only possible when there is a high amount of volume and large amount of new money coming in.

For ICOs, I hunkered down and researched the crap out of hundreds of icos and had a string of successes.  I put in only 2 eth in ETN and earned around $7800 dollars.  I took that $7800 and put it into Appcoins and ended up with a whopping 2.5 btc.  Then I took that and put it into Titanium, which has just recently sold out.  Now, with the profits I will put it all into Arcblock and so on and so on.

Anyways, I figured an "inspirational" story like this would be good for the forum so here it is.
Happy trading everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulrica568

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Truly Decentralized thest coin with a great future MTC
Join (https://marineco.in/) where you need to Signup and verify your Accountand you get 450,000 tokens free.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

You speak of your experiences and your success but neglect to realise that it's much easier to profit with a smaller amount than a large amount and so you can't follow exactly the same trajectory.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

Its a fairytale story, with your educational and work background, giving many great hope for their future. You are right about the need for such 'inspirational' incentive as support and hope. Thanks for sharing.
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

One wrong move and you are done,i dont recommend putting all your money in just one project because if that project has failed its a game over for you.If you are really a good trader you know that its a risky move to put all your funds in just one coin,there will be some time that your luck wont work tell me what will you do when you lose 90% of your portfolio? how would you recover from that ?
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

Recently I heard about a guy who earned a lot of money on translations in bounty compaign. Oh mother told me to learn English..)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

We will be very happy about this event if you become millionaires by the end of this year, if not secret, then would you like to know in which crypto or projects you hold your assets? Of course, if you share this, we'll get a little
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

When i see like that Topic's I laugh a lot. If you believe you are gonna be millionare , you cant be. Its not happened just we told that.

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

Do not play with your luck,you might ended up loosing all of your money in an instance,putting all the eggs in one basket is very risky because our market has high volatility and it could rise and fall in just a matter of hours,there are too much manipulations and what will happen to your investments if you accidentally choose the wrong coin?

Hoenir

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

Dont say that, imagine that,work that,believe that. Than be a millionare. But first you need a good luck .
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

Well damn good luck. I've done well with some stocks but I don't play around with all those little altcoins popping up. I personally know people who made 16,000 in minutes but with these pump and dump stocks it's so easy to make a miss. I wish u luck with ur endeavors, send me a couple btc if u hit it
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

i wish you good luck, as you move on to the next level
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

thanks for your story , it may motivate some members here .
but same time it is risky too , it is not necessary that what worked for you will work for everyone .
so play with smartness .
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

In my opinion, many of us tried to be traders and were successful at short distances.
I think you are lucky.
But in order to repeat this success for a long time, you need to learn how to diversify your risks. Good luck!

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

I hope you earn what you have expectations end of this year. also I have good benefit for end of this year.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

The story is of course good, but you don't follow the rules in kryptomere about diversifying their risks and this may lead to complete bankruptcy! And it's not true that only large investments in the project can make you a millionaire, there are many examples where companies have given from 20 to 200x

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

I'm certainly happy for you, but first you will achieve success, and then you can talk about it.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

I'm happy for you that you can get rich, but you can also lose everything by investing all your profits in one project. It is good that all the coins you have purchased have yielded multiple returns. I hope your story will be for someone motivated.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

Putting your money in one coin would be a risky move,one wrong pick and your hard earned money will be taken away.Luck shouldnt be tested in the cryptocurrencies because of the market's high volatility it will give you more chance of losing rather than gaining more.Just to be warn there are a lot of people who did all in just coin and got rekt,so it is your choice to risk it all.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

This guy is all in every time. With such strategy the ship can fall down unexpectidely and ultra painfully. You might chose great projects, but what happens if only 1 team takes the money and retires - Diversification and NOT Panicking - best rules in crypto.

You noticed that well! He is risking constantly, but he believes in his investments. He
made a lot of money with investing in ICO`s, and with his tradings. He risked and profited,
he is sharing his story that this is possible.
   He made big profit, but he is not stopping, and for me it is clear why. He is a researcher
and he believe that his predictions are good. He did not made a mistake and he is continuing
with same strategy, pick one from hundreds and invest in that.
   This should be a good story for people who wish to learn how to make money. There are
many ways, what I respect most in this comment works for all ways:

I am proof, that knowledge really is power and anyone can "catch up" if they are willing to put in their due dilligence.

Anyone can do it! Anyone can "catch up", if there is a will there is a way!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███