Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [confirmed NO] Is BCP19 actually Josh from Butterfly labs?
Yes - 29 (74.4%)
No - 10 (25.6%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BCP19 actually Josh from Butterfly labs?  (Read 2481 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:01:09 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 03:35:24 AM by Viceroy

lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?

Here, I'll make it easier....

Two words meaning to ship "in a mass; as a group".  French origin.  First word "en".

____ ________

revealing the first blank gets us:

en _________

What is the word in the blank, bcp?

mass

------

By all means, keep casting about, trying to find something to blame on BFL. Now that we are shipping en mass, the level of crazy has gone through the roof of the likes of Phin. They are so desperate to find something so they don't look like complete idiots for crying about how it's a scam and BFL is going to run away with your money, waaa waaa waa!

I find it very amusing to watch pathetic attempts like yours, Augusto.  "Bruno base his opinion on very factual and straightfoward evidence."  Laughable... not a single thing that flows from Bruno's fingers has integrity, honesty or facts... it's.  He's almost as delusional as poor old Puerto Libre.

The correct answer is, and ANY MIT student knows this....

EN MASSE!

You are so stupid, JOSH.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.msg2621497#msg2621497
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:02:22 PM

BCP is Josh's sock puppet.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:17:40 PM

I feel like Viceroy just won the internet.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Bicknellski

Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:36:25 PM

Insufficient evidence.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:37:11 PM

retard topic
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:41:13 PM

retard topic

Retarded topic you mean.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:42:12 PM

retard topic

Retarded topic you mean.
I actually agree with you... did hell just freeze over?

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:43:46 PM

I don't know Josh, did it?

Is BCP19 actually Josh from Butterfly labs?
Yes   - 11 (91.7%)
No   - 1 (8.3%)

Total Voters: 12
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:49:03 PM

I don't know Josh, did it?

Is BCP19 actually Josh from Butterfly labs?
Yes   - 11 (91.7%)
No   - 1 (8.3%)

Total Voters: 12
I see you logged onto all of your sock-puppets to vote, great job!

Continue your juvenile and purile prattling.  Public opinion means nothing when compared to the truth.

And to quote Jack Nicholson "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!"

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:52:44 PM

retard topic

Retarded topic you mean.

I was correcting grammar not actually supporting the inference being made about the topic. Being a grammar Nazi in a polite way as I did for your posts "Josh" with your ramblings about tuning shortwave receivers and such. That would be the best way to catch a multiple account user is to find a positive correlation of the grammatical errors not just one spelling faux pas. If I only cared enough to run it through my collocation software we could easily establish who is who for all these socket puppets pretty easily I would gather.

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:57:33 PM

retard topic

Retarded topic you mean.

I was correcting grammar not actually supporting the inference being made about the topic. Being a grammar Nazi in a polite way as I did for your posts "Josh" with your ramblings about tuning shortwave receivers and such. That would be the best way to catch a multiple account user is to find a positive correlation of the grammatical errors not just one spelling faux pas. If I only cared enough to run it through my collocation software we could easily establish who is who for all these socket puppets pretty easily I would gather.
Very true.  If it's not too much trouble, would you?  I'd love to see the results.  I can't imagine Josh having gotten into Primecoin or Mersenne primes as I have in my other postings, so I'd be very interested in how that turns out.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:58:22 PM

Continue your juvenile and purile prattling.  Public opinion means nothing when compared to the truth.

I did not vote in  this poll at all with any avatar.

Ad hominem attack, Josh.  Is that the best you got?  First it was red herrings, now it's "attack the messenger".  You need some new material, Josh.

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:00:32 PM

Ad hominem attack, Josh.  Is that the best you got?  First it was red herrings, now it's "attack the messenger".  You need some new material, Josh.

"Damn the torpedos!!! FULL SPEED AHEAD!"

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

On a side note, you could always check me out here:  http://www.mersenneforum.org/  That was my hobby before Bitcoin (and I have the same username).

Alternatively you could also check out http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php, again, same username

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:14:32 PM

retard topic

Retarded topic you mean.

Very true.  If it's not too much trouble, would you?  I'd love to see the results.  I can't imagine Josh having gotten into Primecoin or Mersenne primes as I have in my other postings, so I'd be very interested in how that turns out.

Do you actually know what I am talking about? I mean really what they hell dude. You have lost the plot. I don't give a rats ass if you want to blur the boundaries here between your socket puppets and you. I don't really need to run a diagnostic software on your writing patterns because I don't really care if you have a split personality, whether you think you are fooling people or what or different people. The same message coming out of your trap means one thing. You are not to be trusted. You have no ethical boundaries and are likely some sort of sociopath like anyone else pulling for BFL to somehow wriggle free from this mess they self induced.

Let me make perfectly clear. I think BFL is a rotten company at its core and its board or owners will likely find no solace the day they are dragged to court. There is more than a significant percentage of this community that has had enough of the BFL blight on the landscape and when it is gone it will be quickly forgotten.  So play your little games with your multiple accounts all you like but for me the end result is someone is going to have face the judge and I hope I get a seat in the courtroom.

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:41:48 PM

Do you actually know what I am talking about? I mean really what they hell dude. You have lost the plot. I don't give a rats ass if you want to blur the boundaries here between your socket puppets and you. I don't really need to run a diagnostic software on your writing patterns because I don't really care if you have a split personality, whether you think you are fooling people or what or different people. The same message coming out of your trap means one thing. You are not to be trusted. You have no ethical boundaries and are likely some sort of sociopath like anyone else pulling for BFL to somehow wriggle free from this mess they self induced.

Let me make perfectly clear. I think BFL is a rotten company at its core and its board or owners will likely find no solace the day they are dragged to court. There is more than a significant percentage of this community that has had enough of the BFL blight on the landscape and when it is gone it will be quickly forgotten.  So play your little games with your multiple accounts all you like but for me the end result is someone is going to have face the judge and I hope I get a seat in the courtroom.
Wow.  Maybe you should hit that little trust button over there <---- and just give me negative trust "Cause he's a BFL supporter and cannot be trusted".  Saves you a lot of ranting.

Now, I happen to take great offense at your statements.  Just because I prefer to keep my eyes open and listen to both sides of things and present contrary views for others to consider does not make me a sociopath.  All I see on this forum is a bunch of haters pattng each other on the back for chasing out anyone with a different viewpoint than theirs.  When the OP started his 'puzzle' there were so many of you chiming in that every time I tried to hit reply it said "another reply has been made".  You all belittle what you don't know or understand, present opinions as facts and run roughshod over people to get yourself heard.

I truly hope you do get your day in court.  I also hope to have my order in hand before that happens, cause if not, your actions and the actions of others will screw me just to satisfy some warped sense of justice. 

gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 8435

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:21:36 PM

This doesn't belong in the mining subforum. It's just forum drama.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:26:46 PM

What about adding neutral vote option
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:33:32 PM

This doesn't belong in the mining subforum. It's just forum drama.

it's directly related to BFL.  Where do you think it should be?
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:01:21 AM

This post got moved.. No longer "Off Topic"....  I need to get me a sock puppet. Everyone seems to have one but me :/.

Anyhow the articulation seems par but. .. christ who knows same age maybe?  I'dreally like to believe BFL has no support,. That all the rallys from members for the good of bfl are just sockies. But then I wake up from that dream and realize how fucked the spred actually is.

I'm going to however say yes it's josh because I have an outie belly button. .. that is all
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: