Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Negative trust for Spaming ? Why not BAN them ?  (Read 266 times)
2girls (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

Why are DT members (Lunda / Pharmist / Actmyname) only giving Red Trust to members for spamming ?

They can still spam after getting -ive trust.

Why Not Permanent Ban them to kill the Shit all at once ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

Only moderators can ban someone.
They are from the DT list.Campaigns don't hire accounts which are tagged by DT1,DT2 list members.
You are oblivious of such a simple fact, even after making 422 posts.Strange.

DT members (Lunda / Pharmist / Actmyname)
Who's lunda?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

Who's lunda?

2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

Only moderators can ban someone.
They are from the DT list.Campaigns don't hire accounts which are tagged by DT1,DT2 list members.
You are oblivious of such a simple fact, even after making 422 posts.Strange.

DT members (Lunda / Pharmist / Actmyname)
Who's lunda?

I know all this. I am waiting from these 3 members to reply me to my newly created this thread.  Grin Grin

This is just in other way telling them to BAN also to feed their day... lolz
They wished they had those rights too of Baning  Cheesy
Finally lunda is Landa . The Cat Tongue

edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

I know all this. I am waiting from these 3 members to reply me to my newly created this thread.  Grin Grin

They wished they had those rights too of Baning  Cheesy

Instead of bitcointalk, you need to spend more time at https://www.reddit.com/r/EnglishLearning
Neither landa nor lunda are in DT list.
You need to work on your spellings too.

Stop being a pleb and work on things that matters.Don't waste your only life here for a few quick bucks.

Good luck!

Lauda DOX'ed? XD
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

Who's lunda?
Are there people on the forum who do not Lauda?! Cheesy
Well, coming back to the main topic, you can report to moderator yourself when you see such a spammer and moderator will take a division what to do. But yes, do not make your head busy with such spammers, better look for your own member's quality  Wink
2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

They wished they had those rights too of Baning  Cheesy

Instead of bitcointalk, you need to spend more time at https://www.reddit.com/r/EnglishLearning
Neither landa nor lunda are in DT list.
You need to work on your spellings too.

Stop being a pleb and work on things that matters.Don't waste your only life here for a few quick bucks.

Good luck!

Lauda DOX'ed? XD

Thank you . We should move ahead without wasting time on Linda , the DT member

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

Banning spammers would actually be better than tagging them with negative trust. Honestly, you are just showing why we need to take such drastic measures to reduce the spam on the forum. There wouldn't be any need to tag users if the forum were more heavily moderated. I gain no benefit from tagging users—in fact I wouldn't really want to, considering the inbox pileup I recently got.

It seems that the argument is always that DT members are sending out negative feedback in order to secure campaign spots. That doesn't make much sense considering the ones we're currently in as opposed to the ones that the spammers we're tagging in. Unless you think that we have the time to tag and post on multiple accounts, it's simply illogical.
Goading us into posting is not going to get you anywhere, is it?

2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

Banning spammers would actually be better than tagging them with negative trust. Honestly, you are just showing why we need to take such drastic measures to reduce the spam on the forum. There wouldn't be any need to tag users if the forum were more heavily moderated. I gain no benefit from tagging users—in fact I wouldn't really want to, considering the inbox pileup I recently got.

It seems that the argument is always that DT members are sending out negative feedback in order to secure campaign spots. That doesn't make much sense considering the ones we're currently in as opposed to the ones that the spammers we're tagging in. Unless you think that we have the time to tag and post on multiple accounts, it's simply illogical.
Goading us into posting is not going to get you anywhere, is it?

To be fair , you need to remove yourself from moonlight campaign as otherwise it will be a biased selection.

You are a umpire , have you ever seen umpire playing also and making the desion also .

You are doing great but to be neutral don’t join any campiagns yourself.

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

Usually, people will only spam the forum on order to boost multiple accounts for the sake of participating in signature or bounty campaigns. When a DT member tags one of these accounts, they lose their eligibility for most of these campaigns, and hence will usually stop posting (and probably create new accounts).

However, if a moderator sees accounts genuinely spamming referral links, creating useless backlinks and copy-pasting replies for the sake of boosting their post count, then they will probably receive a full ban. Having multiple accounts is not against the rules, but shitposting with multiple accounts is definitely not tolerated.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

To be fair , you need to remove yourself from moonlight campaign as otherwise it will be a biased selection.
How about the following: I could give him a permanent spot in any of my campaigns. Therefore, he can not be biased as he is never in competition for a spot with anyone.? Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

How about the following: I could give him a permanent spot in any of my campaigns. Therefore, he can not be biased as he is never in competition for a spot with anyone.? Roll Eyes

that is a genius idea lauda. i see that is already happened to the pharmacist as he nows a member of chipmixer because darkstar gave him a permenent spot in order to avoid the competition and wont be biased to anyone else. i think darkstar did a good job there to help stop the evil of the pharmacist or maybe not? And maybe pharmacist will still continue his good deeds?
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:01:11 AM

Why are DT members (Lunda / Pharmist / Actmyname) only giving Red Trust to members for spamming ?

They can still spam after getting -ive trust.

Why Not Permanent Ban them to kill the Shit all at once ?

Lunda?  Grin he/she is from mars. But anyways i will exclude lauda on that list since those two names listed who are pharmacist and  actmyname is creating trouble here now. They tag people  with ungood manners.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
whis116

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

you'll be ban too. you just like others spamming threads with nonsense post  Cheesy why not you ban yourself?  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: