Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Genesis mining account  (Read 128 times)
alexnienow (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

Genesis mining is a company that provides mining power to mine through the cloud. I have two contracts under 1 account. 1 bitcoin contract that contains 7.5th and is open ended (Will mine until not profitable) and a 30 mh ethereum contract that ends on August of 2019.

So some questions you may ask is how do you know if this is legit? Well, genesis mining is under a ceo that’s really open to the public appearing on cnbc and such.
How do you know it’s not a Ponzi scheme( exit scam)? Well I been with this company for 5 months and I have profited.
Why can’t we just buy it ourselves? Genesis mining contracts are on demand for due to the profitability out of the contracts.

How the selling of the account will go.
1. Contact me via email at alexandronienow1@gmail.com
2. We will video chat and share screen as proof for the ownership of the account
3. Test login, (you will be able to login to verify)
4. Pay for the account (Will not do any other payment options other than bitcoin, eth, ltc, bch, and paypal friends and family)
5. Once I receive the payment I will provide you will the email login for the account.

If you have any more questions you can further contact me via email: alexandronienow1@gmail.com

Price is negotiable but want something around $1750 usd
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

do you accept escrow?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

disconnected

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

Scammer.
Already scammed me. Will report
mdubdroid

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

Scammer.

so what you're saying is....you dont like getting scammed, only doing the scamming??

please AVOID disconnected, telegram user @gygabitendralo, Jura Kamar, previously @hauntedbycryptos
alexnienow (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

Scammer.

so what you're saying is....you dont like getting scammed, only doing the scamming??

please AVOID disconnected, telegram user @gygabitendralo, Jura Kamar, previously @hauntedbycryptos
Yea disconnected is a scammer, during the trial login before the purchase, he tried to change the info, and passwords. But I still have the email which he wouldn’t be able to do so to change anything with out it. Most likely he is mad because he couldn’t scam me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: