Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 370 times)
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

I would suggest looking into ICOs but before you do so, read about them, visit their website, check the whitepaper and look into the teams. You need to do good research before investing in any ICO. Having said this, i was participant in trade.io a few weeks back and now im looking to participate in the DIW Token whitelist which is open now.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Farmcoin

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

Hello , dear novice in the cryptoworld. I think it's to early for you to invest to ICO, in you case it's best to purchase coins, and wait . Later , try trading on the stox exchange, with the accumulated money and special knowledge you can already invest directly in ICO. As they say : "Do not rush to live ".

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

Don't buy scam coins like Bitconnect.

That is not the first thing that you need to know. This guy is a newbie, why the fuck would he buy bitconnect? He clearly knows that this one is a huge ponzi.

Anyway, do not join ICO's if you really do not understand how EVERYTHING works, because you are going to lose a lot of money

Lots of newbie's were fooled by Bitconnect and put a lot of money in it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mworld12

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

Hi,

I'm pretty new to crypto but it's been all over the news lately so I thought I would dip a toe into the water. I joined up to meet others who might be a bit more in the know than me. Im worried I may have jumped in on a downswing but my friends tell me thats only temporary in the world of crypto. I was thinking I might try ICO's but not sure where to look or even where to start! Is this in your opinion a good place to start? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

first ask questions  and do your research than jump in ICO's are risky and to early for you i think
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

Hello everyone in the crypto money world. it's actually a very colorful and exciting world. Once you have done your research, invest a little and then learn how your business is progressing. specify your own reliable exchange sites. and keep on winning.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

You are at the right place BitcoinTalk Forum is the best place for a newbie to learn each and everything about crypto trading. In this forum, there are many many members available to help each other with their question. And in this forum you can also find good ICO which you are looking for you just need to do proper research this is a huge forum and you can learn everything here.
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

Welcome! Everyone has to start somewhere, and this is good a place as any to do so.
Welcome to Bitcointalk, the information that you can acquire in this website will allow you to get proper investment knowledge.
If ICO's are what you want to invest in then look at the Altcoin Announcement section.
not wrong, man. here is a good idea to join a project that produces. keep the spirit, man.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

You are at the right place BitcoinTalk Forum is the best place for a newbie to learn each and everything about crypto trading. In this forum, there are many many members available to help each other with their question. And in this forum you can also find good ICO which you are looking for you just need to do proper research this is a huge forum and you can learn everything here.
Yes, but unfortunately even after people have found this forum they are not ready to make use of this forum as they themselves assume like they are too late to get into crypto world. Because they do compare what people have earned in last years with what they can earn now a days. When they are not comfortable they are not getting ready to work hard for making themselves suitable for the opportunities provided by crypto world.

In my opinion, they must work for the future prices of cryptos. Because this is how the entire crypto world is working. We cannot expect to earn 50 bitcoins for finding one block how in 2010 miners were earning. I mean to say, this is not too late for any one. We are still in the beginning dates of cryptos.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

You can find new ICO information on icodrop.
Most of the time, if you want to make money, you just need to buy altcoin and ICO at a low price and hold it for a long time. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: