Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:06:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not rush to enter the game  (Read 354 times)
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

I think that it is right time and place to invest your money. There are many altcoins which have good value in market and they have good foundation too. Just buy them and hold them whether their prices are high or low just do your trading wisely and be a good trading.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

In my opinion, the correction is almost complete. And I think that you can already buy those coins that you have chosen. The only thing I would do is in a couple of stages, one today, one tomorrow or after tomorrow, and so on until the price starts to go up.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

We've entered the "Buy zone" but do not rush, we will have plenty of time to buy unless there is a sudden dip, which can be countered by a sudden pump.
Other than that, this correction isn't over yet. Just like we have plenty of time to sell near the top, we will have plenty of time to buy near the bottom.

So take your time, and enjoy the down days, just as much as you enjoy the positive days. It is all trading and learning, we are here to look for opportunities and profit all the way.

Today's lessons, this correction lessons are going to be very useful for our future trades. This will definitely make us stronger, and the entire cryptocurrency market as well.

Next bull run we go to 1.5 Trillions. That's my new aim.

Thank you for your support.

Namaste.
Yea you're right. This kind of correction does happends yearly. Most likely in January to April of the year. Don't worry it's the dip time for cryptocurrencies = good time to invest some fiat on it and hodld for a long time. 1.5 trillion is really Big to be honest. Don't aim too much. Yes, it does have the potencial to ho up tothat marketcap but, still aim for something lower than that. The correction is almost done the prices are starting to stablized than the useual. Wait for the big pumps.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

We've entered the "Buy zone" but do not rush, we will have plenty of time to buy unless there is a sudden dip, which can be countered by a sudden pump.
Other than that, this correction isn't over yet. Just like we have plenty of time to sell near the top, we will have plenty of time to buy near the bottom.

So take your time, and enjoy the down days, just as much as you enjoy the positive days. It is all trading and learning, we are here to look for opportunities and profit all the way.

Today's lessons, this correction lessons are going to be very useful for our future trades. This will definitely make us stronger, and the entire cryptocurrency market as well.

Namaste.

I agree with you about the unfinished correction, but also I don't think that there is not much time to enjoy. Because, the charts started to show that the coins are coming with green percentages again.
imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

This is just another dip mate,
A lot of people are now filling up their bags with more cheap coins, and we all are doing it (only the smart ones lmao)
So do not worry about this, all this storm will end at some point, there is no need to worry right now.

captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

In my opinion, when the market is at the bottom, it's time to enter. After all, the economy is cyclical, so I expect further growth after the fall
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

In my opinion, when the market is at the bottom, it's time to enter. After all, the economy is cyclical, so I expect further growth after the fall

I don't think that the all altcoin have fallen(in terms of btc). If you look at the altcoins lots of them are in good position( not at the bottom ). For example look at SiaCoin, Burst, DGB, Ripple those coin have increased more than 100% in price if you compare those price with November last week.

ExtendedBacon

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:25:49 AM

The markets honestly not even falling by much, just maintaining stability. I think we've all gotten so used to seeing green across the board that a net zero movement feels like a bear market to us.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

It is something unpredictable. So no matter what prediction you have it can be correct or not. It is nearly impossible to give advice to go in or out with cash from cryptoworld nowadays.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

January is an unquiet month for cryptocurrency markets, with a big drop almost every year.
But in the first half of the year, there is a big increase in the cryptocurrency markets, and if so, it could be a good time to invest now. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

Definitely I think that it is necessary not to panic and not to hurry up in this area of ​​activity, so I will be frank and say that before you invest your money in bitcoin or in some other crypto currency, think about it 10 times, because when you invest these money, you have to understand that you have already lost them, so it is easier for them.
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

we have experienced a great decline in the price of everything. those who see these low prices want to buy bitcoin and various altcoins with cash.
they think it is a great time to enter the market.
but these people should pay attention. we can see a big drop again Smiley
FatAnt

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

To get a better idea of what type of mentality you're dealing with when dabbling in the altcoin markets
check out:  How self-proclaimed “pump and dump groups” scam thousands of wannabe altcoin investors
https://theoutline.com/post/3074/inside-the-group-chats-where-people-pump-and-dump-cryptocurrency?zd=2
Goaide619

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

I also believe that the bottom is not yet near. We to watch first the next succeeding days if the reversal of trend was evident. That the only time We are safe to buy the bottom. This time We need to learn the patience of waiting.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

It is the running train and you can catch it anywhere it has no end but you have to study lot of thing to catch this train.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
cashjonny

Activity: 103

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

I totally agree with you there. These kind of times are great times to buy coins from cheap prices but as you said correction doesn’t seem to be over yet. Be patient and don’t panic sell or buy. We still got time to make better decisions.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Namaste.
Yeah this is not yet over,the total marketcap of all cryptocurrencies are still declining proven that the investors are cashing out their investment bigplayers and finacial institutions are still out.Lets wait for them to comeback and for sure we will get bullruns,BTC price will still go down for a couple of months and getting ready for the bull in the mid year.

ozgur35

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

Regulation is the nature of the technology and nothing would go higher and higher everytime. Last year around these days, do you remember how much was the bitcoin? It was around $ 900 and now people are getting stressed just because it dropped to $ 11k. Chill out, take a coffee and focus on some kind of another hobby and watch later how it has increased while you are on something. I guarantee that it would put a bigger smile on your face than the time you watch the graph .
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

Namaste.

Agree. In cryptomarket you don't need to fuss and panic, to throw off all the coins and record a loss if the market went down deep. Then, when the situation will change and the whales will rise in Long, you just won't have time to place an order at a reasonable price and will be forced to buy high, maybe even much higher than the price at which the coins thrown off. Most likely the best time for purchase will be when the price of Bitcoin will be pressed a few below $ 10,000 as some experts say.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

Namaste.

Well indeed I agree on your idea. In the market area most of people do think that when the sudden pump or dump occur it would be their best time to jump in and grab the opportunity. But it is not the best way in doing it, the right way is to first observe the trend because there is a possibility that when dip or pump occurs it won't stop in a certain amount. Either it would decrease or increase drastically. If we want security or we don't want to loss big. We don't have to go all out, we wait until we are already certain that it would be the right time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: