Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:14:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not rush to enter the game  (Read 354 times)
trangoccho (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

We've entered the "Buy zone" but do not rush, we will have plenty of time to buy unless there is a sudden dip, which can be countered by a sudden pump.
Other than that, this correction isn't over yet. Just like we have plenty of time to sell near the top, we will have plenty of time to buy near the bottom.

So take your time, and enjoy the down days, just as much as you enjoy the positive days. It is all trading and learning, we are here to look for opportunities and profit all the way.

Today's lessons, this correction lessons are going to be very useful for our future trades. This will definitely make us stronger, and the entire cryptocurrency market as well.

Next bull run we go to 1.5 Trillions. That's my new aim.

Thank you for your support.

Namaste.
londoireng

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

I dont know what to say to be sure. But my investment decreasing slowly everyday, yeah there nothing i can do with the bitcoin or another coin price but only hold and buy more coin is what i can do for now.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

If you look at the way this dip evolved in the last 4 years you can see that it migrated from the beginning of march toward the beginnig of february, last year beying somewere around 17 of feb. If the trend is kept this year the pump should start somewere 5-10 febr so my opinion is that this is the moment to buy. Delaying it increases the risk of loosing the chance to buy at a discount price and miss a good entry point. But what crypto traiding has tought me is that nothig can be predicted in this kind of trading and surprises are very often.

Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

Namaste.
When this crypto stuff will finaly become stable? Such a long correction is also looking like a preparation for another crazy race like we've had on the previous year. Anyway  no major news are expected in that moment so it is possible to see a coutle thousand growth now, not another moon run. Yep, it is not the safest idea to buy during this unconfidence.

Kaarracht

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Namaste.
When this crypto stuff will finaly become stable? Such a long correction is also looking like a preparation for another crazy race like we've had on the previous year. Anyway  no major news are expected in that moment so it is possible to see a coutle thousand growth now, not another moon run. Yep, it is not the safest idea to buy during this unconfidence.

I honestly think that the crypto market becoming stable would also mean the centralisation of the market as well. So long as everyone is allowed to create their own crypto currencies and enter the game as they wish the market will fluctuate. I don't know if it is a good thing or bad.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

One can buy at this zone easily especially newbies who wanted to get into the game. This is the best time. But going all in is definately a bad idea because if the market dropped further more people would panic and lose the invested amount. Instead they can buy the dip again after 30 - 40% drop just to achieve break even in case.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CryptoYYZ

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

Namaste.

Good thoughts.  Crypto is wild, don't rest too long or you might lose out Smiley
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

I agree on taking your time. I've seen to many bear markets, where I've bough only to have prices go down more. Anymore, I wait an extra few days to see if the prices continue to drop before I buy. ETH is around 1K right now, but a TA I read this morning has it at $750ish in a couple of days. I'm going to wait and see if that works out.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

I dont know what to say to be sure. But my investment decreasing slowly everyday, yeah there nothing i can do with the bitcoin or another coin price but only hold and buy more coin is what i can do for now.
ignore your loss, if you still have money then wait when the price of your portofolio coin goes up 1% then you all-in, your loss will be covered by the profit.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

We've entered the "Buy zone" but do not rush, we will have plenty of time to buy unless there is a sudden dip, which can be countered by a sudden pump.
Other than that, this correction isn't over yet. Just like we have plenty of time to sell near the top, we will have plenty of time to buy near the bottom.

So take your time, and enjoy the down days, just as much as you enjoy the positive days. It is all trading and learning, we are here to look for opportunities and profit all the way.
Today's lessons, this correction lessons are going to be very useful for our future trades. This will definitely make us stronger, and the entire cryptocurrency market as well.

Namaste.

Namaste dost.
I think what you say is true "cool advice", I support your words, and this really can made my head cooler. But still my emotions came out when I saw the bitcoin price of only $ 11,091,40 'Buy Zone', it seemed my greedy nature 'appeared', and wanted to buy 'bitcoin' as much as possible.

Good luck!

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

Slow phase is good for beginners.

But for me as an experienced trader, Im not that type of person that will wait for more dips after reaching their so called correction based on my own analyzation. Altcoins price analyzations must not be based purely on chart readings so in other words, ups and down can happened even as we speak.

If a person understand that the risks the moment they buy a coin then they can enter at any price rate and challenge that risks.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Right now it's quite a good time to buy bitcoin and some altcoyins. The other day the price of bitcoin fell to about $ 10,500, I did not see this course for a long time and it was very good for buying. Of course, you can not rush, but the crypto currency is still quite unpredictable. Bitcoin can suddenly suddenly go up without any reason, and do not return to such a course. Therefore, I believe that it is better to use this low rate now, it is unlikely that bitcoin will fall below $ 10,500. After such a lengthy adjustment, he has only one way - up.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

To be honest, I don't see the "buy zone" anywhere on the charts, bitcoin and altcoins are currently going up meaning that the drop has finally stopped, at least for now. We've had plenty of chances to buy over the last week when the entire market was a sea of red. But i'm not saying that we shouldn't buy, but it might be a little too late if you're looking to maximize your profits.

Now we'll have to wait and see if this recovery is either a dead cat bounce or the beginning of the next bull trend.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

Namaste.

But this kind of opportunity comes like once in 3 months or so. So it's really hard to pass this kind of opening being given  to us by the market. Because the next correction price will become so high that it could be $20K, the price that we all have been waiting for. Are there casual investors willing to pop $20K for a bitcoin? I don't know.

But I like the attitude though, I might not have the chance to buy bitcoin in the next correction. But I will remain bullish about it and take this sweet time to buy and accumulate as much as I can before the door closes.

1.5T you say? How about 2T to end the year? Let's see how it goes.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

One can buy at this zone easily especially newbies who wanted to get into the game. This is the best time. But going all in is definately a bad idea because if the market dropped further more people would panic and lose the invested amount. Instead they can buy the dip again after 30 - 40% drop just to achieve break even in case.

You are already seeing the dump in the market so if you wait again for long time. You may see the value of bitcoin and altcoins for high in some weeks. Banning and marketcap circulation reduction are the reasons for the recent dumps I think.
If you or newbie anyone can buy the cryptos as much they can and you will be able to get the decent profit the amount you invested in the some weeks. From last night every crypto currency completely dumped in the market so what is the reasons buddy. Explain it me and that newbie.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

For the people who bought at a higher price that todays,
the trick is to hold at a time of market shrinkage and buy more,
this will lower your average cost price.
Hold, keep calm, be patient and think of the future  Grin
There is definitely uncertainty and maybe the values will drop more but i recon they are going to be a lot higher medium term.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

got rekt last week because i re-entered the game a bit too early. I was to eager to enter and made a mistake. Entered ripple a week too early. Well you win some and you lose some i guess. Will be more careful next time. Now i would wait till middle february to reenter.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

It is a buyers market now and it is certainly unpredictable as to when would be a good time to buy in. However, experienced traders will know that this is a temporary dip so buying at any time in this period will lead to gains. Even if it's not right at the bottom of the dip, profit margin will still be good. So not to worry, happy trading and feel lucky that you can buy at this rare opportunity.

skeincoin
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

just make your best informed choice, if you lose then at least you wont have any regrets and you will probably learn the most, which is better for your future trades. And that my friend, is progress.

Stay strong
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

Namaste.

You express yourself in such a way that it is evident that you have a very large control of your emotions ... but not of the market. That's why I'm surprised that you seem to have a very clear picture of what will happen in the coming days in the market, especially when you're supposed to be a "newbie" and therefore you're just taking your first steps in this matter. Therefore there are two possibilities: in fact you have a lot of experience in trading and "@trangocco" is just one of your multiple alts, or actually you are just a pretentious newbie.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: