Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best actual bounty campaign in your Opinion !!  (Read 86 times)
pcatalin93 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Hello guys,

I would like to find from you which is the best bounty campaign running at the time we speak or upcoming ?
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

I don't know if it's the best, but i really like the DeepOnion's bounty campaign Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
pcatalin93 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

I don't know if it's the best, but i really like the DeepOnion's bounty campaign Smiley

If i`m not wrong you have to registerd on BITcoin talk before a certain date. I barely registered the begining of Jan...Sad
webminati

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

DeepOnion, IQeon, polymath have good airdrops Smiley
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

First you should rank up from newbie to higher, i think bounty campaigns require atleast jr.member rank to be eligible for participation, next you need to have sufficient followers on your social media profile as it will give you more earnings. Once you have all these stuffs, you can find many bounty campaigns in specific board and choose according to your preferance, all campaigns are worth paying
pcatalin93 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

First you should rank up from newbie to higher, i think bounty campaigns require atleast jr.member rank to be eligible for participation, next you need to have sufficient followers on your social media profile as it will give you more earnings. Once you have all these stuffs, you can find many bounty campaigns in specific board and choose according to your preferance, all campaigns are worth paying

yes, you`re right , i need rank on forum . cuz followers i have on FB/Twitter. Just was curious of people`s opinion regards bounty campaigns
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: