Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantstamp "proof of hold"  (Read 1340 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

The QSP reward system is very similar to the wings system, but the dividends from the wings are much higher and the reward depends on the coin holder and not on the will of the case

Can you explain me the reward system of WINGS? Im also holding Wings, but never had any divident payout so far afaik. Do I have to do something with it besides from holding them in my wallet? I participated once in one of the bets on ICO's, but was totally mistaken back then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jwpoke

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

The QSP reward system is very similar to the wings system, but the dividends from the wings are much higher and the reward depends on the coin holder and not on the will of the case

Can you explain me the reward system of WINGS? Im also holding Wings, but never had any divident payout so far afaik. Do I have to do something with it besides from holding them in my wallet? I participated once in one of the bets on ICO's, but was totally mistaken back then.

I don't know anything about the reward system of Wings. For QSP, proof of care system, one can get rewards from participating in community, hold on to it (the longer one address holds on to QSP, the greater the rewards), participating in ICO (ICO address will get more rewards, new address will need to wait for some months before eligible), or by providing awesome advices to QSP development team.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:50:47 AM

Thank you for the update.
Proof of Hodl is interesting isn't it similar to Proof of Stake?

It combines holding the token with "proof of caring" which is contributing to make the project more widely know. You help the project and the project helps you.

This is the one reason why I did not invest in this token. 'Proof of Caring' let's people make fake positive reviews. They can't be trusted.
I received a bonus of 76% and 92 ETH invested in this project. After the start QSP has grown for me in 4.2 times! Risky projects are the most profitable.

What a great firgure! I have heard of QSP recently, i guess we still have a huge opportunity right?
olgazzubko

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:01:57 PM

Unfortunately, risk is not always justified.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:18:05 PM

It combines holding the token with "proof of caring" which is contributing to make the project more widely know. You help the project and the project helps you.

This is the one reason why I did not invest in this token. 'Proof of Caring' let's people make fake positive reviews. They can't be trusted.
I received a bonus of 76% and 92 ETH invested in this project. After the start QSP has grown for me in 4.2 times! Risky projects are the most profitable.

can you elaborate on how you made this? im genuinely curious and intrigued. thanks

Nobody got even near to that bonus, not even at Tier 1. Pre-sale investors like myself made a healthy profit (x2.5) but I still hold tokens because I am convinced this company is going to be a major player next year.

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:19:15 PM

What a great firgure! I have heard of QSP recently, i guess we still have a huge opportunity right?

I think so, but is not short term. Think of at least one year ahead.

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

Just heard about this "Proof of Care"!

Can someone explain to me how to earn rewards with quantstamp?
Right now, I only hold QSP in exchanges, if I would transfer them to an ETH wallet what else do I need to do?

Is this rewards worth it?
greed098

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

how do you participate? been holding for a while but left the coins at  my binance account.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

I don't know much about the Wings system I rekon, and I know that there are other coins that yield fees and dividens. However, I can't help thinking that since QSP has not yet given the first dividend, you cannot really evaluate that. Unless you have some source that I am not aware of.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: