Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:13:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many altcoins do you hold?  (Read 717 times)
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

I hold a small amount of many coins, because I tend to keep 5 or 10% when I sell an altcoin to lock in the profit.

I do the same...but keep 20%-50% on most as much as possible (most are pure profit too).  There were a few I totally sold just because I lost confidence in them.

And I believe in altcoins. A few days ago I bought 20 different coins, which I will keep for several months or years. I believe that this will bring me a very big profit.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

I think the more altcoins, the more chances to make x5, x10, x100, etc..
My coins are:
ETH
XRP
DOGE
ADA
XLM
NEO
DASH
XMR
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1520

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

I have similar but I try to lower my number. Usually I'm okay with less than 10 coins in my portfolio.
When you find big rally you would have majority of your money in that coin. It's good in wins but bad in losses though.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

I never counted how many different coins in my portfolio. But I know for sure that if there are a lot of them, it is difficult to track every coin. Therefore, there should not be more than 15-20 different coins in the portfolio.

integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

I have 4 altcoins and I try to hold 4 altcoins at most.
My portfolio:
1) Ethereum
2) Game
3) OAX
4) REBL

I hold those coins and I belive that in 1 year they will make 4x at least.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:53:06 PM

I have a lot of altcoins ind  dofferent exchanges site. I have 30 altcoins as of now I hold.  Some of them are for longterm and others is for short term.  Most of my altcoin that I have If I sell it I'll make a good profit but I decided to hold it more so I can get more profit and that's my favorite coin also.  For my shorterm if I see I gain profit I sold it now to earn money so I can earn everyweek.  For sure brcause they have a lot of coins upcoming in the market my collection of altcoin will increase because for sure if I see the potential I will buy that.  For sure other trader have 50 altcoins plus so that's why they earn a lot of profit.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

I have more coin hold for the future income all those coins has a big possibility to increase its value based on the news in their project. Like XRP and TRX these coins will make some noice this year and hoping all of us have this since the value is still cheaper.

And for long term holding i have ethereum, waves and ETC.
hamopipa

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

Currently, I am holding only 3 coins in my wallet, but I would like to get to 5-10 different coins. I am also doing some airdrops and bounties right now, so that will also diversify my portfolio.
mr_denz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

I currently hold long term in some altcoin like: NXT, Ignis, ETN, and also want to hold BTC, but waiting for the right moment to buy.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

I have more coin hold for the future income all those coins has a big possibility to increase its value based on the news in their project. Like XRP and TRX these coins will make some noice this year and hoping all of us have this since the value is still cheaper.

And for long term holding i have ethereum, waves and ETC.
It's good to hear that, maybe in the next few months i can have altcoins to hold too and it is always in my dream on this crypto world. I know that holding altcoins and selling it on the right time can help me to fulfill my dreams come true. Altcoins in crypto world motivates me to be always active and studios online to change my financial status into better.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

I currently holding one altcoin in my wallet called SXDT, and i don't know if that token good for long term hold. But if i have a chance to hold some token, i want to hold Ethereum, Neo and Ripple as my altcoin to hold for a long term.  Anyways, i've been joined some bounties right now to get their token and i'm hoping that it will be succesful.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:05:59 AM

I'm just holding three altcoins currently, CHSB and STK. Both are very good projects and just finished their ICO (hardcap  reach). Soon they will be one of the most valued altcoin.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
victoralida

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:08:10 AM

I only have 2 which is ETH and REBL , i will hold to moon ...!!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

How many altcoins do you hold? How many altcoins are too many?
I have 12 altcoins in my portfolio. I like all of them,  but I am thinking about consolidating down to my 5 favorites.
It may better to decrease your portfolios to all of your favorite altcoins. But i have a lot of altcoins and it's worth almost 2 million dollars right now. But i still keep them all and i just try to manage all of my assets through blockfolio. Please decrease your portfolio into some altcoins and you will be so easily to manage all of your portfolio.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

i have 10 altcoin in my portofolio
and my favorite
1 ETH
2 waves
3 NXT
4 riple
5 TRX(tron)

10 is the enough amount to hold and dont hold too many altcoin because it will make you more confuse.
Pick 5 or 7 favorite altcoin from the top marketcap and 3 from ico project. Sometime ico project can give us very high profit.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

I have 12 altcoins in my portfolio. I like all of them,  but I am thinking about consolidating down to my 5 favorites.
wow how could you monitor the altcoins you have invested, it will takes you so hard to search for informations to sell when the price pumped or dumped. a wise move now is not to invest in too many altcoins, it will distract you from work, instead, invest only in maximum 5 altcoins, that will help you have more time to analyse and prepare for the best situation to sell when the price get high enough.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

Most likely less that 10 but i always rely on the situation of market, i just so to it that i always observe balance and proportion in my portfolio. I don't only come in into big or already established coins, but also getting observant to the value of low value coins but coins with high potential when it comes to business and fundamentals.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

For trading, I hold 20+ and number can increase or decrease, for long-term holding I am having 5-6 coins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

wow how could you monitor the altcoins you have invested, it will takes you so hard to search for informations to sell when the price pumped or dumped. a wise move now is not to invest in too many altcoins, it will distract you from work, instead, invest only in maximum 5 altcoins, that will help you have more time to analyse and prepare for the best situation to sell when the price get high enough.

I bet OP is a long-term holder that's why he can manage all those 12 coins which is possible. But if you're a trader holding those coins will just give you a headache like you need tons of computer monitor so you can keep track all of those.

Personally, I just have 3 alts like eth, pillar and monaco and of course bitcoin which a must in every traders portfolio.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

How many altcoins do you hold?
Not that many, I already sold most of them when they were at peak, only have ETH mainly for altcoins and some that I can't let go because I don't want to cut loss.
How many altcoins are too many?
More than 1 is considered as many.
I have 12 altcoins in my portfolio.
That's a lot, what are they?
I like all of them,  but I am thinking about consolidating down to my 5 favorites.
This is what I did and now focusing into some major altcoins.
Here's my list for altcoins that I hold;
1. ETH
2. LTC
3. DGB
4. XMR
Still planning to add some when I had enough to invest again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: