Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many altcoins do you hold?  (Read 718 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

I'm not a big investor (500$) - I'm just doing it "for fun" and learning but:
- ETH
- ADA
- WAVES
- PRL
- ELIX

By mining:
(- ETH)
- SUMO
- PASL (exchange down for now)
I like ETH and ADA on your list and I'm still investing in 2 coin. But I think that with the $ 500 capital divided into so many coin, your profit will be very low. I think with a little money you should only monitor and invest in 2 to 3 coin only, that is reasonable amount so you can track and catch in time.
zoloq33

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

I used to have about 15 alts in my portfolio but I found it very hard to mantain that as crypto trading is not my primary job. Right now I have 6, hopefully will buy more very soon.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

Around 40 I'd say, plus all the shitcoins from the airdrops
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

I hold approximately 15-20 coins, I think as there are many coins it is important to choose the best ones and hold coins as little as possible.

Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Im hold civic (cvc) and Spectrecoin (XSPEC) on 2018 this coin guaranted make x100-200 (before summer)
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

Im hold civic (cvc) and Spectrecoin (XSPEC) on 2018 this coin guaranted make x100-200 (before summer)

NOTHING...NOTHING...NOTHING is guaranteed especially in crypto world.  I hold some XSPEC and I hope you are right but making these outlandish claims/predictions actually hurt the coin rather than boost it up.
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 01:57:59 PM by jesselui

I'm holding too many altcoins but,same coins useful.My favorite coins are Ethereum,Ripple,Dash,Litecoin Cool Cool

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

From my portfolio I have five altcoins those coins are too much favorite than others. Those are:
1. Ethereum
2. Waves
3. Ripple
4. Neo
5. Verge

fraidycat19

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

Holding all sorts of coins ranging from 3 million cap to 10 billion cap:

NEO
Strat
ETN
Footy
and so on...

My hopes are of course for the higher cap, but hopping from surprise from the small ones.
michaelbit87

Activity: 42

Everyone Is A Bank

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

I hold different kind of alt coins:

Ethereum
Neo
Waves
NEM
Vechain
Qash
Red pulse
Gulden

GetBABB.com | JOIN TOKEN SALE
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

Right now I am holding 8 altcoins in my portfolio. I don't really think I would be able to keep a close enough watch over all of them if I were to add much more to it.

Zstuart (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

How many altcoins do you hold? How many altcoins are too many?
I have 12 altcoins in my portfolio. I like all of them,  but I am thinking about consolidating down to my 5 favorites.
wow how could you monitor the altcoins you have invested, it will takes you so hard to search for informations to sell when the price pumped or dumped. a wise move now is not to invest in too many altcoins, it will distract you from work, instead, invest only in maximum 5 altcoins, that will help you have more time to analyse and prepare for the best situation to sell when the price get high enough.

I bet OP is a long-term holder that's why he can manage all those 12 coins which is possible. But if you're a trader holding those coins will just give you a headache like you need tons of computer monitor so you can keep track all of those.

Personally, I just have 3 alts like eth, pillar and monaco and of course bitcoin which a must in every traders portfolio.

Yes, I am a long term holder (1-3 years). I will decide when to sell based on how my coins perform and if predictions show the coin increasing more in value. i use cointracker.info to keep track of my coins. The reason for many coins is I got into many of them at low cost, so all profit right now. I expect 5x-10x profit overall by end of 2018.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:22:16 PM

I holding about 50 coins/tokens for year or two. Some of them waves, eos, strat im going to keep longer . But i have one very strict rule - when the coin from the portfolio hits the 200-300% , i fix the 40-50% percent of holdings, so i get my investment and profit back and other part is like a prize, i can keep that very long already without the risks. ( i got back my money, that i spent for purchase)

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

I holding about 50 coins/tokens for year or two. Some of them waves, eos, strat im going to keep longer . But i have one very strict rule - when the coin from the portfolio hits the 200-300% , i fix the 40-50% percent of holdings, so i get my investment and profit back and other part is like a prize, i can keep that very long already without the risks. ( i got back my money, that i spent for purchase)
Good thing to know you can manage to hold your portfolio. 50 coins to observe are quite interesting and you had a time management for it. I usually had a 10 coins in my portfolio due to if more than this I cannot have time to observe their growth in each coin in the market.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

I hold about 100 altcoins. I've invested in 20 that I truly believe in. I also try to receive as many airdrops as possible to flip back into BTC/ETH. Good luck!
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

started out with the usual suspects- BTC, ETH, LTC
traded off a lot (but not all) of those for XRP, XVG, XLM
bought a few TRUMP to impress the boss
bought some LINDA to impress an aunt
bought some CRPT tokens in the hopes of some growth and profit
I  CPU mine XMR, DSH, BCN and XDN on MG. small amounts (of course) just for the experience
Last and certainly not least, my favorite... ONION to have and to hodl til death do us part.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

I have really a lot of altcoins, because I believe that altcoins has the future since they are still undervalued compare to some coin that are in top 10, some are already has the high price, I know altcoins will get to the top and that is really good investment, specially long term.
Miriy

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

I have 15 altcoins in my portofolio (small amount)

My favorite:
Litecoin
Cindicator
Tron
Neo
Mana
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

How many altcoins do you hold? How many altcoins are too many?
I have 12 altcoins in my portfolio. I like all of them,  but I am thinking about consolidating down to my 5 favorites.

12 altcoins is too much
better you decrease your altcoins with maximum is 10, and better less than 10
because i think collect too many altcoins is risky

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

I have really a lot of altcoins, because I believe that altcoins has the future since they are still undervalued compare to some coin that are in top 10, some are already has the high price, I know altcoins will get to the top and that is really good investment, specially long term. Good thing to know you can manage to hold your portfolio. 50 coins to observe are quite interesting and you had a time management for it. I usually had a 10 coins in my portfolio due to if more than this I cannot have time to observe their growth in each coin in the market.
Currently I just hold one Altcoin only. I have no money to invest and I'm not too brave to invest in Altcoin. I just dare to invest into Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin is best crypto and have a fast price increase. But now we all know that the Bitcoin fee is very high and I'm afraid it will get taller in the future. So I prefer Altcoin and switch to Ethereum. Now Ethereum is not only the best Altcoin but also the best crypto to invest. I hope I can collect Bitcoin and Ethereum as much as possible for this year so that all my dreams can come true. I hope I can get a good job to collect the more crypto I want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: