Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❌ [ANN][ICO] Daox — the open Protocol for ICOs 2.0 (new topic)  (Read 16189 times)
George05051991

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Hey guys, nice project! But could you explain the difference between daox and The DAO? Huh
daox (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Daox — the Future of ICOs

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

Hello guys!
Are you planning a pre-ico?

It is scheduled on June 1. You can reserve the access at daox.org right now.
George05051991

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

Hello guys!
Are you planning a pre-ico?

It is scheduled on June 1. You can reserve the access at daox.org right now.
Just reserved a spot for preICO. Should I get an email?
yamatoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

What are your plans after the ICO ends?
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

Hi, George! You should have received an email. Can you see it? If not, try once again please or contact us at info@daox.org

Hello, is the bot for bounty working?

It is. Just send a raw material to it. Also we are launching a web-service for that purpose, so it would be easier to claim bounty rewards.
George05051991

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

Hi, George! You should have received an email. Can you see it? If not, try once again please or contact us at info@daox.org

I got it in spam folder, thanks! Roll Eyes
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

What are your plans after the ICO ends?

You can see it in the roadmap on daox.org. As of marketing, our main priority is to growth number of projects on the platform. Successful projects would be the best marketing campaign.
yamatoo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

Are any advisors supporting your project?
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Are any advisors supporting your project?

Sure. You can see it on daox.org or in our white paper. More advisers are on the way.
yamatoo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

Cool idea. Any plans for the more distant future?
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Cool idea. Any plans for the more distant future?

In 2018 we are conducting public sale of the DXC token, launching several services and working on the growth of successful projects on the platform. In 2019 we are starting with some offline events like: meetups, conferences, hackathons. Also the Daox Accelerator will be launched to help in the development for promising startups that will fundraise via Daox.

Besides that, we expect the beta of the Daox Wallet App that is a user-friendly interface for the general public. The Daox Wallet is an app, that allows users to interact with the Daox-based organizations, trade tokens, and buy DXCs by means of a simplified interface. The main goal of this tool is to make crowdfunding via cryptocurrencies widely available, simple, and popular among general public.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

the market potential of this project is huge but for its development requires a lot of funds. I hope the team works hard and maximally in the promotion. hopefully, will be many investors who interest to join into your project.
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

the market potential of this project is huge but for its development requires a lot of funds. I hope the team works hard and maximally in the promotion. hopefully, will be many investors who interest to join into your project.

Thank you and yes we will keep working hard on further development and promotion! We are also open for partnership with service providers for investors and ICOs e.g. KYC, Legal, marketing.
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

Blockchain is indeed life changing,now we have metal factory here.This is wonderful project.Am interested.
egretia
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Blockchain is indeed life changing,now we have metal factory here.This is wonderful project.Am interested.
egretia

You could say so. Thank you!
ReverseMan

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

Interesting project but I have a couple of questions:
1. What if someone will buy enough tokens on my ico, which was made via you platform, so that it will be possible to block all your votings? People will not be able to get their money back
2. What if someone will spam DAO with different votings all the time so it will be impossible to use platform normally?
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Interesting project but I have a couple of questions:
1. What if someone will buy enough tokens on my ico, which was made via you platform, so that it will be possible to block all your votings? People will not be able to get their money back
2. What if someone will spam DAO with different votings all the time so it will be impossible to use platform normally?

Hi.

1. The architecture of DAOs, created using Daox Platform, excludes the possibility of locking the funds. If no on-demand transfers are made in a course of 4 months (e.g. someone with 51% of tokens blocking all withdrawals) the DAO will automatically switch to a refund mode.

2. The flood could be filtered on the Daox Platform. There is also a sandbox functionality for proposals. So no problems at all.
ReverseMan

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

And what if I create DAO on your platform raise fund and then we will find a bug which makes it impossible to get money from my DAO? All the money will be freezed inside the contract
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

And what if I create DAO on your platform raise fund and then we will find a bug which makes it impossible to get money from my DAO? All the money will be freezed inside the contract

Safety of funds in DAOs created using Daox is our main priority.

First, the source code of Daox smart-contracts is open and accessible for review at https://github.com/daox. Besides that we offer a detailed description in our white paper: https://tokensale.daox.org/daox-whitepaper-eng.pdf.

Secondly, we are conducting our own public sale on Daox smart-contracts.

Thirdly, we believe that when it comes to redistributing funds the most simple solution is the best. That is why we have isolated the functions related to transfers of funds and made them simple, so even if there are bugs in other parts of the code of DAOs, the funds are safe.

And the most important thing is that Daox-DAOs has a modular architecture and there is a functionality to update modules after the DAO is formed.

So, yes, the funds in Daox DAOs are always safe!
ReverseMan

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

The DAO (the original DAO, you must have heard of) also claimed that their code is fine. But they were hacked.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: