Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❌ [ANN][ICO] Daox — the open Protocol for ICOs 2.0 (new topic)  (Read 16189 times)
personxw

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

I hope that the concepts of DAOX will find wide application in the near future, since the changes in this area are long overdue.

I think its late already since the ICO hype is over. Look at the price of ubex token — its below the ico price and this was one of the most promissing icos out there. Participating in icos just doesn't make any sence anymore
daox (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Daox — the Future of ICOs

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

I think its late already since the ICO hype is over. Look at the price of ubex token — its below the ico price and this was one of the most promissing icos out there. Participating in icos just doesn't make any sence anymore

It's over in a way that it used to be. This is the reason why Daox fits to the market. 
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

It's over in a way that it used to be. This is the reason why Daox fits to the market. 
I agree. You just need to change the structure of the ICO, and people will again invest. It is profitable and promising. Cool
MishaSER

Activity: 1050

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

I can not find information on the token EEE and what it is intended for. I will be grateful for the answer  Wink

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

I can not find information on the token EEE and what it is intended for. I will be grateful for the answer  Wink

It is the token of the project that is running its token sale based on the Daox Protocol and accepting Daox DXC tokens during pre sale. Here is more info about the project: https://daox.network/planet
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

I agree. You just need to change the structure of the ICO, and people will again invest. It is profitable and promising. Cool

That's right. You might want to watch our latest explainer video btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfEgxSsdPSg
jrdaron.renny

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Not all are ready to vote all the time, what happens if I just skip it?
eddy.wren182

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Do you plan to implement AI?
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

Not all are ready to vote all the time, what happens if I just skip it?

Daox Protocol doesn't require quorum to get the approval for funds withdrawals. So if the project is going well, and its participants doesn't feel the need for activity, then it's ok.
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

Do you plan to implement AI?

We've got some modules that are using AI/ML. You might want to specify your question and we will be happy to answer.
Liam.gen82

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

Hi there, I am wondering what is your long-term vision?
abijit.gupta43

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Whether each dao is independent?
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 12:02:51 PM by daox

Hi there, I am wondering what is your long-term vision?

We believe we can make Daox Protocol to become the main standard for retail ICO investments and the DXC token will be accepted by the projects that will be conducting their token sales based on the Daox Protocol.

You know that public token sales volume drastically decreased during last year and Daox is here to fix it.

We are open for working closely with every ICO or crowdfunding project today. We are also launching DAOX accelerator program  to prepare promising and high quality projects get investments via the Daox Network.

We will also launch our own Daox blockchain that is kind of Ripple for investments, and DXC token holders will be able to convert ERC20 DXCs in to the Daox blockchain.

Alongside with that we are starting Daox Accelerator that is aimed to prepare promising and high quality projects get investments via the Daox Network.

One of the most important milestones that we want to meet in 2019 is that startups will fundraise at least 200 million dollars via the Daox Network.
filsid

Activity: 630

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

Blockchain funds platform CoTrader to run its token sale using the Daox Protocol

The Daox Protocol is a new standard for all kinds of token sales that allows investors and startups interact via decentralized autonomous organizations.

It allows for conducting entire token sales, but at the same time is suitable for projects that prefer to use it as an additional source of funding.
https://medium.com/daox/blockchain-funds-platform-cotrader-to-run-its-token-sale-using-the-daox-protocol-f34493026bd8

princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

Daox is a user friendly and promising project with a live MVP available. The vision is solid with a good use of blockchain which is necessary and applicable in our technology. The team is experienced and skilled to implement this project. The campaign is well organized and clear information.
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

Daox is a user friendly and promising project with a live MVP available. The vision is solid with a good use of blockchain which is necessary and applicable in our technology. The team is experienced and skilled to implement this project. The campaign is well organized and clear information.

Nailed it!

Feel free to start participating in ICOs that run using the Daox Protocol.
Dave_Greti

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Hello! I am a bit concerned, how I could run voting without daox protocol?
LyDean

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

Guys, just watched your new video! Niceeeee Kiss
OluwaRozan

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

I am curious about voting motivation, do you plan to somehow incentivize it?  Bthw, cool video!
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

Hello! I am a bit concerned, how I could run voting without daox protocol?

You don't need the Daox Protocol to run votings for your project. The Daox Protocol is used to deploy your DAO-based token sale on the Ethereum blockchain and each DAO is completely independent. Right after it is deployed, you can either use the Daox Network interface or any Ethereum client to access its features. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: