Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:33:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts or Fiat?  (Read 401 times)
tonmoycrypto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Better to weather the storm in BTC, ETH, . if bearish on the whole market then .
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

Much better to choose Alts because it will turn you into a millionaire once the price or value will up while fiat its value is still the same and will not increase for a seconds a minutes or an hour unlike Altcoins the price will up very quick but of course always put in your mind that  decreasing its value is normal as price correction.Also choose the nice alts with a good project.
Team Saske

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. A leader in high-speed transactions powered by WAVES NG's high-performnce blockchain technology.

11. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

12. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

13. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

14. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving International Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

Altcoins are naturally more interesting and profitable, you can easily increase to many your deposit, but they are more risk than the Fiat, the market is difficult to predict.
Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

Better to weather the storm in BTC, ETH, . if bearish on the whole market then .

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:56 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:20:53 PM by chiggz

What are you trying to pull off with all this spamming and filling the threads with shit images? Please stop with all this spamming or else you will end up with a negative trust form the DT. If you want to market your product or whatever shit that is which I am not even interested to look at, go and make our own thread and promote it in there instead of hijacking someone's head. Its because of people like you the forum has become a shityard! I will be really glad to see a red trust on you!
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

In my opinion, I would choose Altcoin and choose long time to raise profit (UTK is the altcoin that I chose for this time). Time to make short term profits by eating Altcoin in the top 1.

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

This year will be the year of altcoins. Bitcoin won't gain as much as last year and 3rd generation blockchains such as Aion and Cardano will rise.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

In my opinion, you could choose both altcoins and fiat money. The only problem I am seeing here is what can you pick or get faster. Based on my experience I choose altcoins because it is the easiest way I could get into investments since the capitals may vary. My time is what i used as a form of capital which in fiat money it will take a lot of time before I could obtain enough amount of it to be able to invest. I have worked for bounty programs and used those earning to obtain fiat money which I use to buy things I want and need, in this way I both have it and enjoying it.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

This year will be the year of altcoins. Bitcoin won't gain as much as last year and 3rd generation blockchains such as Aion and Cardano will rise.
This year could be the year that Altcoins finally get pumped like they used to. I don't know about AION coin though I know that Cardano will get pumped in 2018.

OG member.
Brian Ray
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

It seems that the storm has passed , Yes, maybe even that it's a trick , and the market will go down . But part of the funds I bought altcoins , if you fall I'll still.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

The altcoins will give you a much higher chance to get a better return in your investment if you pick good coins. In the contrary, fiat will stay stable and do not get you a great return, only good if you want to preserve your capital.

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

Much better to choose Alts because it will turn you into a millionaire once the price or value will up while fiat its value is still the same and will not increase for a seconds a minutes or an hour unlike Altcoins the price will up very quick but of course always put in your mind that  decreasing its value is normal as price correction.Also choose the nice alts with a good project.

Depends which alts bro
ishta123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

I would say stick with your alts because the market is going to recover very soon.

Have faith Smiley
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

I will go with altcoin because the price is low and with small fund you can own a large volume of the altcoin. Once the price goes up  you are sure of a reasonable profit.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

It really depends on the situation. Once Bitcoin price started decreasing in Novembet after all time high, altcoin prices started increasing because they had become so cheap since the huge increase in Bitcoin happened. Altcoins reached their previous all time high prices in approximately ten days. Then bitcoin price kept falling and altcoin prices followed bitcoin. Because most of the people were not expecting such a massive decrease in bitcoin almost 50%
I think we are really in a critic position. If you think bitcoin will keep decreasing maybe it is better to keep fiat now, because altcoins may not resist such decrease in bitcoin since it will be considered as a trust issue to all cryptocurrencies
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

If you are willing to tolerate a fall in the next six months and then a slow rise to past prices then Yes you can stay in btc....

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

It really depends on the situation. Once Bitcoin price started decreasing in Novembet after all time high, altcoin prices started increasing because they had become so cheap since the huge increase in Bitcoin happened. Altcoins reached their previous all time high prices in approximately ten days. Then bitcoin price kept falling and altcoin prices followed bitcoin. Because most of the people were not expecting such a massive decrease in bitcoin almost 50%
I think we are really in a critic position. If you think bitcoin will keep decreasing maybe it is better to keep fiat now, because altcoins may not resist such decrease in bitcoin since it will be considered as a trust issue to all cryptocurrencies
The area right now is not that critical because the price is due to people purchasing it while getting used to the coding that Bitcoin has.
Bitcoin works, so it's not going to disappear.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

During a grand correction the best solution is to move the crypto to fiat or USDT. It's obvious that if the market falls sharply you will have the opportunity to buy more cryptos. As soon as the market begins to recover you will be able to enter crypto again.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

Why do you think the market is bearish? Since October, the Crypto currency has grown very much, and now the price is quite high.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: