Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts or Fiat?  (Read 400 times)
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

Better to weather the storm in BTC, ETH, . if bearish on the whole market then .
Altcoin has a better chance that your money will grow while on fiat you will suffer a 2% inflation every year, one of the reason why bitcoin is invented, to fight inflation.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

I see that everything is uniquely chosen by the Altkoins in this situation and this is the right decision, which, moreover, is obvious. Altcoins, if properly invested in them, will definitely make a good profit this year. This can not give a single fiat. In the work with the altkoins, theoretical knowledge and practical skills are very important, then success will be ensured.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Crypto currency is best when compared to fiat because the value of fiat tends to lose as the days passes but most of the cryotocurrency gaining its value by the days.
But still cryotocurrency is considered as investment not yet ready for day to day usage so it needs more time to know which is best in terms of using as currency.
atrmill

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

It is very dangerous to buy alt coins during the fall of bitcoin. They usually fall even more than bitcoin. And then they grow very long. I recommend that you wait out the storm in Fiat.

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

I say altcoins becose it can go x100,x1000 but fiat stays on place or go lower the price..if u panic to lose all ur money or alts always is beckup path like usdt.

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

Better to weather the storm in BTC, ETH, . if bearish on the whole market then .

There is no guarantee when it comes to investing in altcoins. Sure it might be bearish but it is going to turn bullish.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

Hold one part of the capital in altcoins, another part of the capital in bitcoin or the ethereum. So you will more easily survive the storm in the market. During the last storm, I had only altcoins and I was sad. Undecided
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

If you could not sell, when prices were high, and you are in bitcoins, then there is no point in selling at that price.
I keep 30% in the bitcoins, and I never leave, even if it falls very much. Fiat also it makes sense to keep for such cases.
Veks_King

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

I'm sure you've heard of a diversified portfolio..
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:21:43 PM

I will go with altcoin because the price is low and with small fund you can own a large volume of the altcoin. Once the price goes up  you are sure of a reasonable profit.
Yes the trend and people interest is now changing, they are now taking more interest to invest money in altcoin, in fact there are so many altcoin which have low price  and one can support to buy big amount of that currency and which can comparatively give you a good profit. Therefore people are now taking more interest in trading altcoins.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

I will go with altcoin because the price is low and with small fund you can own a large volume of the altcoin. Once the price goes up  you are sure of a reasonable profit.
Yes the trend and people interest is now changing, they are now taking more interest to invest money in altcoin, in fact there are so many altcoin which have low price  and one can support to buy big amount of that currency and which can comparatively give you a good profit. Therefore people are now taking more interest in trading altcoins.

After being into crypto community and being part of sharing and supporting cyrpto currencies, i understand and feel the need of crypto currencies now. I have even lived my life earned through crypto currencies. Gained more in crypto than in fiats. Lots and lots of benefits out of holding or living with crypto currencies. Fiats do help in current situation, but when its compared with crypto, crypto would take over its own standard than the local fiats.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

If you like to take a risk hold it in alt's or even buy some extra.
If you want to be sure just put it in fiat and wait for a month , but you are risking the chance to buy cheap now.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

Crypto currency is best when compared to fiat because the value of fiat tends to lose as the days passes but most of the cryotocurrency gaining its value by the days.
But still cryotocurrency is considered as investment not yet ready for day to day usage so it needs more time to know which is best in terms of using as currency.
I agree with you, Cryptocurrencies are always better than fiat, I don't say all crypto of course but the most of them. When we compared fiat with cryptocurrencies, we talk about the value and stability. For example bitcoin's price is too much compared to any fiat, but it's too fluctuate. There are a lot of advantages to using cryptocurrencies, for example, trading is very good. this high none-stability of altcoins are so good for traders, they can earn so much money with this high fluctuations of the price of each coin.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

I have an amazing love for Altcoins since 2010 and can never go back to fiat. Altcoins is the big thing now. It's occupying the internet of thing through the Blockchain technology. It's a wonderful experience!

HOMT