Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to XSPEC price if Stealth Staking is successfully implemented?  (Read 263 times)
BitcoinSkull (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

To start off this thread, I'm not trying to discuss whether or not it WILL get implemented, just what could happen to the price if it DOES get implemented.

I've been following Spectrecoin (XSPEC) for a few months now and it seems like the devs are very confident they have worked out how to implement Stealth Staking. According to the website's roadmap, its target release is Q2 of 2018. As far as I know, this is an innovative feature that no other coin has been able to achieve. The developers have followed their roadmap pretty well so far, so I'd like to speculate as if they will successfully implement Stealth Staking.

With privacy coins becoming increasingly popular, what do you think this coin could be worth if you were able to stash your coins and privately stake them for 5% a year? Do you think Stealth Staking is as innovative as it seems to make the coin explode in value?

Current market cap: roughly $60,000,000 USD
Current supply: 20,785,264 XSPEC according to CMC

Does it have the potential to be a Top 50 or 20 coin?
johncro_

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

lets wait and see how that turns out,very exciting times indeed...if they deliver on stealth staking which i think they will at least its top 50 coin if not more depending how popular private coins gonna be.if xvg is top 30 coin ,then everything is possible
bob_alice

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

Even with stealth staking it would have to magically get itself off cryptopia to bigger exchanges to make much progress.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Even with stealth staking it would have to magically get itself off cryptopia to bigger exchanges to make much progress.

^^^ THIS ^^^
coinminter22

Activity: 30
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

To start off this thread, I'm not trying to discuss whether or not it WILL get implemented, just what could happen to the price if it DOES get implemented.

I've been following Spectrecoin (XSPEC) for a few months now and it seems like the devs are very confident they have worked out how to implement Stealth Staking. According to the website's roadmap, its target release is Q2 of 2018. As far as I know, this is an innovative feature that no other coin has been able to achieve. The developers have followed their roadmap pretty well so far, so I'd like to speculate as if they will successfully implement Stealth Staking.

With privacy coins becoming increasingly popular, what do you think this coin could be worth if you were able to stash your coins and privately stake them for 5% a year? Do you think Stealth Staking is as innovative as it seems to make the coin explode in value?

Current market cap: roughly $60,000,000 USD
Current supply: 20,785,264 XSPEC according to CMC

Does it have the potential to be a Top 50 or 20 coin?

It has potential, but we have to wait and see...
Dio_Brando

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

It'll moon. Of course.
BitcoinSkull (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

I agree that this is the biggest hurdle. I think the dev's not wanting to pay to get listed on big exchanges gives me more faith in the tech and the devs, but doesn't reassure me that price will reflect the tech behind it. I do think, however, that if Stealth Staking does get implemented the volume will increase by a large amount. Enough so to be noticed and maybe some applications accepted that are currently pending with most exchanges. Monero is a big competitor to XSPEC, but XSPEC has some promising differentiators. I think Stealth Staking, if ever implemented, could cause some Monero folks to invest. Stealth Staking with a 5% return sounds enticing.
mokodisney

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

Both of the above issues will cause it to rise. Successful stealth staking will be the tech the anonymous community has been waiting for but the ease of buying on a more popular exchange is also necessary for the price to rise. Ideally, if they were released relatively close to one another, interest in the coin would jump significantly.
iminethereforeiam

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

If stealth staking works maybe there will be enough interest in the coin so we could vote it into Binance.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

It will be proof that XSPEC has superior privacy technology than any other coin, and we all know that privacy coins are gonna be big this year. As more countries like South Korea start to crack down on crypto trading investors will simply go underground. India is another one looking to regulate exchanges so you'd better get some xspec and other anonymous coins while they're cheap
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Then you will see the Ponzi heads CASH OUT.

It has a richlist that people can see everyones wallet amounts.  Along with the transcations.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich

Not only that:

The Top 1000 Holders of this SCAM control over 99% of the coins.

The Top 100 Holders of this SCAM control over 82.23% of the coins.

XSPEC is a scam and everyone knows it.  It's NOT PRIVATE and the largest holders are trying to pump up the price with broken-English shill accounts, then once everyone realizes that it's a bigger scam than thought, the devs and holders will cash out.

It's simple. 
BitcoinSkull (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

Then you will see the Ponzi heads CASH OUT.

It has a richlist that people can see everyones wallet amounts.  Along with the transcations.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich

Not only that:

The Top 1000 Holders of this SCAM control over 99% of the coins.

The Top 100 Holders of this SCAM control over 82.23% of the coins.

XSPEC is a scam and everyone knows it.  It's NOT PRIVATE and the largest holders are trying to pump up the price with broken-English shill accounts, then once everyone realizes that it's a bigger scam than thought, the devs and holders will cash out.

It's simple. 

Why does Spectrecoin have a rich list?

With the use of a block explorer it is possible to view the transactions that have occurred on the public blockchain; this data can be used to compile a rich list. However, any such list is inaccurate, as Spectrecoin has both public and stealth addresses, and the stealth addresses are not visible on the public blockchain.

Once stealth addresses and transactions become default with the planned 2.0 update, the already inaccurate rich list information will become obsolete.

Also, that inaccurate "richlist" you have there also includes exchanges. Hardly a good argument.

Anyone that looks at your account/post history can see you're just a Monero investor that follows XSPEC threads around and posts annoying bolded red text "scam" alerts. Weird how the one project you actively try and get the word out that its a scam is almost a direct competitor to a coin you shill?

Not to mention you're literally saying that AFTER Spectrecoin makes privacy default and implements stealth staking that the "ponzi heads" will cash out? After they have a private coin with an innovative feature? That doesn't add up. Seems like you couldn't find a way to tie in your normal FUD to this thread topic so you just posted whatever your brain thought up first. I encourage anyone thinking about investing in XSPEC to do their own research, a lot of people that do end up investing because of the potential. If they fail to deliver on Stealth Staking then I would be worried, but that hasn't happened yet. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: