Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

People who sell cheap are just giving a bargain to new investors.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

they are selling cheap  because they have lost confidence and  just hope to get something from their investment...

the Chart does NOT lie...   we have had what 1 - 2 days since thanksgiving that this coins has any type of volume heading upwards of more than 1-2 SATS

there has to come a time when you have to be realistic...

we have been told  the price will go up with FMN,  rebranded site, a New team, the DEX... 

instead of trying to convince the ppl who already hold,  we need new money...

but because there has been so so many  ppl pi$$ed at this coin it has a tarnished name

we also need to be realistic about the DEX...   waves platform which has a great  community too, no real baggage like b3 has,  and look at their volume with the amount of traction they have as a top 40 coin...   filling ppl's hope that  the DEX will make this coin great is just gonna lead to there next and maybe last letdown of this coin.

so far none of these  big announcements has done anything to  bring the coin up,  even this new thread and we still see a drop in price.

i have  127 + million B3 coin so i feel as we all do with even 1 coin.  we have a right to voice our opinion here.  and not be told to go away or sell your coins...

i am a web developer  and to tell me it takes weeks to update that site is a Joke, sorry...   volunteers or not  it does not take weeks to get the team working together or a whitepaper to a coin that has been around for some  time and is now just being "worked" on

watch  youtube and you see that ppl  first go to the site, look for white paper and team....  weeks later we still have neither on this site

engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

Very interesting technological coin in my opinion. I am a filling investor and therefore do not have sufficient experience in determining profitable projects. Are there any pitfalls here?
Yes currently there is lack of confidence in the coin due to some past mistakes. So the price won't get up until confidence is restored. I think however that it will happen but don't expect any quick returns

so it's been said oh the  coin went down because of the hyper inflation,   whats the excuse now?

the longer they keep expecting ppl to  be patient the more ppl sell off

ppl want their money being used to make money,  not to just go down and and down and down.   that is why ppl have no confidence...  

that is not FUD its FACT...  

https://www.tradingview.com/x/IsXgA1my:

Every day this price goes down its 2x harder to get back up....  promise and hype up your discord all you want. you need NEW MONEY  not the investors  who have their Bs/KB3  already just praying it will go up

Well what I see is that the sell orders are altogether 1.8 million coins, and up to 778 sats all what is for sale is worth 8.6 btc. New investors will come when there is progress or they have reasons to believe that they will make good gains.
Now the fact that there are still 18 million kB3 for sale in the B3 market that might move to the kb3 market relativates this but those people are probably not willing to sell at below 1000 sats anyway. So well I see it as a sleeping phase that can be used to accumulate more coins.

A few days ago there were about 3 million kB3 for sale in the kB3 market and 30 million kB3 or 30 billion B3 in the B3 market. So well I think that the turn around is around the corner, maybe not in a few days but in a week or two max. Just my prediction if nothing unforseen happens
jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

they are selling cheap  because they have lost confidence and  just hope to get something from their investment...

the Chart does NOT lie...   we have had what 1 - 2 days since thanksgiving that this coins has any type of volume heading upwards of more than 1-2 SATS

there has to come a time when you have to be realistic...

we have been told  the price will go up with FMN,  rebranded site, a New team, the DEX...  

instead of trying to convince the ppl who already hold,  we need new money...

but because there has been so so many  ppl pi$$ed at this coin it has a tarnished name

we also need to be realistic about the DEX...   waves platform which has a great  community too, no real baggage like b3 has,  and look at their volume with the amount of traction they have as a top 40 coin...   filling ppl's hope that  the DEX will make this coin great is just gonna lead to there next and maybe last letdown of this coin.

so far none of these  big announcements has done anything to  bring the coin up,  even this new thread and we still see a drop in price.

i have  127 + million B3 coin so i feel as we all do with even 1 coin.  we have a right to voice our opinion here.  and not be told to go away or sell your coins...

i am a web developer  and to tell me it takes weeks to update that site is a Joke, sorry...   volunteers or not  it does not take weeks to get the team working together or a whitepaper to a coin that has been around for some  time and is now just being "worked" on

watch  youtube and you see that ppl  first go to the site, look for white paper and team....  weeks later we still have neither on this site

We all know you are right about some of those things from the past. But you still persist that the team should hurry at the same time you complain about too rushed things in the past.

There is a very thorough job being done at the moment, and that is the right way to go.

As for the whitepaper - yes it will come, the dev team will do it because it will help explain the tech, but it won't be rushed.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:10:55 AM

amgigolo - It is interesting to us that you are still here shouting about how unhappy you are.  We have told you what we are doing.  Massive restructuring, making sure we are doing things in the correct manner.  We have only been at the helm for two weeks.  Currently our focus is building out the organization correctly.   Once we make sure the right individuals are empowered, the rest of it will come.  But we aren't going to rush through things, forsaking quality just because there's this super loud web dev who decides to gripe every day on BCT. 

You are now presented with a choice -- you can either sell, or you can hold.   Shouting at the top of your voice how unhappy you are here does absolutely no good. 

It is almost like you aren't listening.

We are being very clear here. 

We are not expecting this coin's price to rise tomorrow, or the next day, or for the next few weeks.   

This coin is going to take some time.  So either you can choose to wait it out like the rest of us, or you can choose to sell and devote the energy that honestly is extremely negative into something which would hopefully be more fulfilling to you.

amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:12:50 AM

amgigolo - It is interesting to us that you are still here shouting about how unhappy you are.  We have told you what we are doing.  Massive restructuring, making sure we are doing things in the correct manner.  We have only been at the helm for two weeks.  Currently our focus is building out the organization correctly.   Once we make sure the right individuals are empowered, the rest of it will come.  But we aren't going to rush through things, forsaking quality just because there's this super loud web dev who decides to gripe every day on BCT. 

You are now presented with a choice -- you can either sell, or you can hold.   Shouting at the top of your voice how unhappy you are here does absolutely no good. 

We are not expecting this coin's price to rise tomorrow, or the next day, or for the next few weeks.   

This coin is going to take some time.  So either you can choose to wait it out like the rest of us, or you can choose to sell and devote the energy that honestly is extremely negative into something which would hopefully be more fulfilling to you.

so i am a super loud  web dev that is griping because i am stating facts?

Im telling you what is posted  in the other thread by several ppl and ppl complaining in discord too...  don't act as if i am the only one who speaks up,  and since this is self moderated we do not know what others have said worse  and have been deleted...

i am not the ONLY one  out $1000's on this.  and every loss we have had come back to the team...   from thanksgiving FMN fiasco , cryptopia fiasco to  KB3  have all HURT and cost so many ppl  1000's  and that was not the market, it was the Teams actions

and once again @Jhansen quit taking my words and  twisting them,  I said you rushed  the Full Master Nodes and the  KB3 implementation, those things have caused ppl to lose a lot of coins and a lot of value on the coins they do have.

still we are getting questions in Discord over the confusion of Kb3... 

so you want me to sell at a loss and go away??  nice!   

because i am stating the truth your taking that as negativity,  and shouting LMAO   ... exaggerate much?

I am simply REPLYING to others posts with FACTS.... i'm not bashing anyone  but  replying and pointing out the Facts from someone that has had your coins since OCT so i have gone thru all these changes,  i bought in at over 4500 SATS  so i have good reason to be a bit upset with my investment...

no where have you seen me say  i expect this to make me rich...  just stating facts on what has happened to my investment
B3Team (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:32:58 AM

Im telling you what is posted  in the other thread by several ppl and ppl complaining in discord too...  don't act as if i am the only one who speaks up,  and since this is self moderated we do not know what others have said worse  and have been deleted...

i am not the ONLY one  out $1000's on this.  and every loss we have had come back to the team...   from thanksgiving FMN fiasco , cryptopia fiasco to  KB3  have all HURT and cost so many ppl  1000's  and that was not the market, it was the Teams actions

and once again @Jhansen quit taking my words and  twisting them,  I said you rushed  the Full Master Nodes and the  KB3 implementation, those things have caused ppl to lose a lot of coins and a lot of value on the coins they do have.

because i am stating the truth your taking that as negativity,  and shouting LMAO   ... exaggerate much?

I am simply REPLYING to others posts with FACTS.... i'm not bashing anyone  but  replying and pointing out the Facts from someone that has had your coins since OCT so i have gone thru all these changes,  i bought in at over 4500 SATS  so i have good reason to be a bit upset with my investment...

no where have you seen me say  i expect this to make me rich...  just stating facts on what has happened to my investment

Once again you are not listening. 

Those decisions were not made by us.

Yet you keep talking about the history. 

If your decision is to hold, then why are you continuing with this discussion in this way?  Do you think it may be better for the coin to try to help? 

Is there any way that we can turn all your negative energy into some positive direction?

Please remember that it is people from the community who were upset too, that stepped forward to make some changes.   And right now, you aren't giving those people a chance.

jhhansen

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

Sure, you did not say anything about the team not delivering team overview or whitepaper yet. Oh wait, that's exactly what I said we don't want to rush but you complained about not being out yet.

If you want your investment to become valuable again, try to actually contribute instead of continuing to work against it.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
Aniallator

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

I think the facts around this project have been stated quite clearly over and over again. We know the facts. We can read a chart. We also understand the fundamental technology behind this project and the new management and marketing teams have done more in two weeks than the previous crowd managed to accomplish (positively) in several months.

So if you would like to see a positive change in this project, why not extract digit and lend some positive ideas to it. What do you think could be done better going forward? How can you personally help with achieving this?  B3 the change you want to see!
talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

@jhansen your just twisting his words around and  trolling for a fight.

I agree and so MANY others agree and  you expect us to sell at a huge loss and JUST shut up and go away.

your shifting the blame to ppl who are upset with their losses,  and the loss of value is on the whatever team  is in charge this time or last time...

Now your blaming everything on  Evan basically?    seems    he is really only one that is gone and dinman..

He never once attacked you guys personally as you have been attacking him,  he has answered posts with Facts and nothing more

I also agree and know since not only do i have a few sites and a coin that it does not take weeks to add a team page... 

i get the whitepaper thing partially.  this coin has been around for quite some time, even the FMN have been around a few months.  so it is no secret to the dev what the tech is.  a white paper should have been done and is pretty much  standard to have done b4 going to the public and that is why ppl are asking about it.

investors  look at a white paper to see about investing and  99.9% of coins have that done prior to the start of the coin,  you can NOT blame ppl for asking about  this whitepapers as it is what the NORM is,  instead you  guys find it best to put down these ppl wondering why a coin that is  this OLD  does not have a white paper.

it goes back to the b3 stance of if you want info go to discord,  that is ALSO  not the norm, maybe a newer "Trend"  but most ppl go to website or social media platforms for updates and info

you want use to  say oh hey we got a new team woo hoo!   well take  a few hours and add that info to the site to stop ppl from getting this negativity around the coin.

since being in this coin the other trend with B3  they are faster to fight with investors instead of easing their minds.  at the end of the day all ppl want to see is some sort of progress that they can actually "see"  not just be told...

i saw something in this thread about the K.I.S.S  method   and i agree.

I am on my discord available to my investors  15+ hours a day and i have  a retail Business,  not saying that is what should be done with you guys  but if i can do it and work on the new features for my site and coin and show progress and everyone is happy than you can too...   

progress is all ppl want to see, gives hope and maybe would get ppl excited and have some faith in the project,  but instead  ppl will see you fighting  with posters who are only responding with facts and you are  attacking them personally

and again you say "new" team  that was "old" team....  as long  as 3/4 of the team is the same group, it is  basically still the same team ;-)

jhhansen

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

@jhansen your just twisting his words around and  trolling for a fight.

I'm really not. I was just showing how I was NOT putting words in his mouth. Smiley

The whitepaper: It is the norm (maybe even required?) for ICOs. B3 is not required to have a whitepaper, but I agree that we should, and we will. But for some of you it's wrong both to take the time to do it right, and to hurry and deliver something not good. With some of you, there is no way to win. And that's how life is, we'll fight through that.

I don't expect anyone to sell at a loss, or shut up and go away. But it would be nice if people submitted applications to contribute, rather than dragging up things which have been answered again and again and is truly no longer relevant.

B3Team (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

@talonpower

1) No one is attacking Evan.  He put in a whole bunch of passion, energy and numerous long hours.  The prior team's issues were around lack of communication, structure, and leadership.  This wasn't one person's fault.  Certainly not Evan's. 
2) There are a whole bunch of personnel changes going on, and there are new people, from the community, focused on all building out all aspects of the coin.
3) There IS a bunch of progress being made.  We are concentrating on putting the team in place first, empowering them, and then we can conquer everything together.  This may look like we are going "dark" from the website standpoint, but we aren't yet ready to post these sorts of updates.   We will be changing the website, but that will be over the course of time, not right now, not in a week or two.  Same for the whitepaper.   
4) We too are on discord 15+ hours/day... answering questions and working through things.  I think you will find that we have rolled out a different discord structure with some old, some new people in moderation, community relations and tech support roles. 
5) We are more than happy to answer questions.  It would be nice to do so without such negative overtones.   

We are focused around bringing out the vision of the technology.  This will be built out over time. 

Here are the links to the last two recordings from the weekly meetings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8C3LXm2PzE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1GvpPInFA
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:09:27 AM

Interesting mate.

Nice to see this new thread - I am following Smiley

#crysx

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

Interesting mate.

Nice to see this new thread - I am following Smiley

#crysx

I also follow this thread.

I think it will be interesting Wink
NokyRed

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

when more exchanges?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
engzizo79

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

when more exchanges?
According to the roadmap around block 97k, that should be in less than 20 days. Don't know if that time will be met though
Thenewcrytoera

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

Large community and a working team behind it. The issue we have currently that there are 2 coins on the market. But these problems will be fixed. It's always important to see the longterm potential the coin has. This one does in my opinion, the tech is there.
engzizo79

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

Large community and a working team behind it. The issue we have currently that there are 2 coins on the market. But these problems will be fixed. It's always important to see the longterm potential the coin has. This one does in my opinion, the tech is there.
This is not true, it's only one coin. kB3 = 1000 B3, that's it. Like 1 Million IOTAs = 1 MIOTA, the problem is that people are still confused and also some websites like cryptocompare have the wrong data
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:44:48 AM

As per the Roadmap,
1st Quarter 2018
97k Block

SPV
(Simple Payment Verification)
A technique described in Satoshi Nakomoto’s paper. SPV allows a lightweight client to verify that a transaction is included in the Bitcoin blockchain, without downloading the entire blockchain.

Is it going to happen on time as mentioned in the Roadmap. 97K BLOCK IS ONLY 17 DAYS AWAY.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:50:12 AM

As per the Roadmap,
1st Quarter 2018
97k Block

SPV
(Simple Payment Verification)
A technique described in Satoshi Nakomoto’s paper. SPV allows a lightweight client to verify that a transaction is included in the Bitcoin blockchain, without downloading the entire blockchain.

Is it going to happen on time as mentioned in the Roadmap. 97K BLOCK IS ONLY 17 DAYS AWAY.

Give the DEV team a break.
First Quarter could mean till end of March, so we still have a 2 month open window.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: