Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Bitcoin = $100. Best buy  (Read 719 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Most bitcoin is mined in China, a significant and large turnover of trade occurs in Asia, if the US prohibits bitcoin, then the price for it will be from 1,000 to 3,000 dollars, if China, Japan, South Korea will prohibit bitcoin, then the price will be 100 dollars  Cool Cool Cool

Chinese government is encouraging investments in Gold and Silver since year 2012.   Smiley
At first china announced bitcoin mining and bitcoin activity is illegal.But still now they are lot of traders in China.Followed by South Korea, said bitcoin is banned.Later in two day's,they reanounced bitcoin is legal in SK.They said you can trade with real name with the bank accounts.When South Korea announced bitcoin is legal,again the price is started to increase. I won't think,bitcoin will reduce to 100$.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

Most bitcoin is mined in China, a significant and large turnover of trade occurs in Asia, if the US prohibits bitcoin, then the price for it will be from 1,000 to 3,000 dollars, if China, Japan, South Korea will prohibit bitcoin, then the price will be 100 dollars  Cool Cool Cool

Chinese government is encouraging investments in Gold and Silver since year 2012.   Smiley
At first china announced bitcoin mining and bitcoin activity is illegal.But still now they are lot of traders in China.Followed by South Korea, said bitcoin is banned.Later in two day's,they reanounced bitcoin is legal in SK.They said you can trade with real name with the bank accounts.When South Korea announced bitcoin is legal,again the price is started to increase. I won't think,bitcoin will reduce to 100$.

in china without problem use bitcoin
many exchanger still operate, huobi, okcoin, binance, kucoin and more
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:17:05 AM

why?

He mentioned the law, so he means that if a big government like the US government would be to go on a press release and claim that Bitcoin is completely banned on all of the US, the price would collapse, and this would most likely happen, but not even in this scenario it would go as low as $100, precisely because there is a ton of people wanting to get at $1000.

And no, $10000 is not exaggerated, BTC is so cheap, $20000 is cheap, $100000 is cheap.
Even with the great power that the government of the US holds, the American public is very sensitive to any kind of ban, they are going to wonder why the government is banning something that cannot be bad for your health the same way drags can, they are going to use to excuse of crime, but this runs the possibility to provoke the Streisand effect, the more you ban something the more people want to see it.

I agree. Americans respect individual liberties a lot, especially if the subject is related to free market society. If Bitcoin is going to be banned I believe USA will be one of the last countries in the world it will happen... And even if it was banned, Bitcoin wouldn't lose so much price. Only a total censorship could prevent people to deal with Crypto-Currency, consequently making the currencies prices decrease, just a ban warning isn't enough to stop anything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

OP is 100% correct and most people (possibly OP himself) don't understand it. Tongue

When Silver is $18/ounce, Bitcoin is killing itself with a price of more than $100

Silver is $18/ounce which is $18/3.125e-5 US ton or $576000/1 US ton
bitcoin is now worth $0.34/ounce or per 3.125e-5 Bitcoin unit. or $11000/1 whole BTC

bitcoin is killing it with this cheap prices and you don't even see it! it should already be $100/ounce and we have a long way to go until we reach there.

Only Bitcoin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

In 2009, 1 bitcoin was $1  Grin

Buy Bitcoin only when it comes down to $100 and wait and see if it survives the law.  Huh

When Silver is $18/ounce, Bitcoin is killing itself with a price of more than $100
Unless you can go back and travel in time, then you won't see bitcoin going down to $100. Those times are really the perfect opportunity to accumulate and store hundreds or even thousands of bitcoin. Guess what, its 2018 already, keep on dreaming dude that 1 BTC = $100.

In 2009, 1 bitcoin was $1  Grin

Buy Bitcoin only when it comes down to $100 and wait and see if it survives the law.  Huh

Why are people posting about Silver and Bitcoin in here? There is a huge difference between the two.

Silver being $18 an ounce is a lot to carry, Bitcoin could be carried with more value in an storage device with a weight of an ounce.
Nah, another way to discredit bitcoin bitcoin and compare it against precious metals. Golds, Silvers and even Diamonds.  Grin. Doesn't make sense at all.

made me laugh lol..guess what,the man came from another dimension when computer was just started,the crypto community will die,but bitcoin wont comeback to $100 a piece.wish the OP put what coins did he invested all his funds thats why hes eager for bitcoin to crash..but he will never get what he aimed because our support in bitcoin is more than enough to make it stay high value
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

The days of best buy has been missed. The recent price is the one that has been termed to be the lowest price for users to make use. As the price seems to show signs of minor fluctuation people tend to stay for an lower price. In reality this is not gonna happen anymore in the short or long.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

The days of best buy has been missed. The recent price is the one that has been termed to be the lowest price for users to make use. As the price seems to show signs of minor fluctuation people tend to stay for an lower price. In reality this is not gonna happen anymore in the short or long.
When I had seen this value at that time,I had not even believe the bitcoin.After deep investigation,I had accept the bitcoin and start to inverse my money in it.
1BTC =100$,
I don't think it will happen again,it's starting stage of bitcoin.Now the bitcoin at the top of the mountain.100$,is the value of the bottom.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

I just do not understand why you, guys, want the bitcoin prize to continue to decrease and reach 500$ or 100$. If you want to buy it with a cheap prize, then what makes you sure it will go up again and reach 10k$? if that happens, other atlcoin will take bitcoin's place like Ehereum.

Bitcoin will have no value any longer. It is a fact that people will hold the purchased bitcoin, but they will be waiting for so long until the price rises again. And when that happens, people already moved on to using another cryptocurrency.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

I just do not understand why you, guys, want the bitcoin prize to continue to decrease and reach 500$ or 100$. If you want to buy it with a cheap prize, then what makes you sure it will go up again and reach 10k$? if that happens, other atlcoin will take bitcoin's place like Ehereum.

Bitcoin will have no value any longer. It is a fact that people will hold the purchased bitcoin, but they will be waiting for so long until the price rises again. And when that happens, people already moved on to using another cryptocurrency.

Well it's funny because you asked a questions and you answered it in the same post.

If people invested in alt coins, they want bitcoin price to go down and for it to not have any value si other altcoins will take it place and if you happen to have those coins you will be rich.

I don't really care what happen to other coins as long as my portfolio is increasing in value.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

This month I got $20 from online surveys.  That is $4/hour work.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

No if the price decreased that much that could mean a few things, one that there is something fundamentally flawed with bitcoin, and which case most coins will suffer since they reuse bitcoin code so most of the market is going to be at risk or second something happened to the whole market like a world wide ban and if that happens no coin will escape from the crash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: